once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: can we get some damage control?

Veteran Member

Default can we get some damage control?

ya know? someone from the Wu camp to come here and tell us that Rae and co. have enrolled in a community college business course and that they will start acting like fucking business people in the next year.

whatever the fuck these faggots have against 50 cent at least that faggots understands the basic principles of economy.

no wonder rae is broke - soon the fat fuck will start blaming rza and suing him and shit. learn how to make investments you loser. when you first meant to release this album you were probably guaranteed gold status sales, now you fucked it up and probably won't make 30,000 units. And when that happens, everyone is gonna know its because you a cereal and mayo eating fucktard.
    Last edited by DUMBO; 03-04-2009 at 06:39 AM.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

im with ur opinion

I understand why he doesnt want to release it now, because of the economy, but its going to get a lot worse before it gets better... does he plan on waiting another three years to drop this shit?

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

i dont necessarily disagree w/ u. my only question regarding your comments is.... who says rae is broke?? i'd bet he invested really well. thats just my guess.

Veteran Member

he put all his money in auto stocks and mayonnaise. neither of which are viable in a green economy.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Rae should have just left the album with Rza. He would have put that fucker out by now and Rae's career wouldn't be a punchline.

Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    ya know? someone from the Wu camp to come here and tell us that Rae and co. have enrolled in a community college business course and that they will start acting like fucking business people in the next year.
    Isn't that what you got when blue raspberry stated:

Quote Originally Posted by blue raspberry View Post
    it went into motion Monday when they performed out here and we regained contacts. It's been years since we seen each other. The album will be done and out by March.
    Seems like no one knows what's going on at all. If people working with him don't know when it's dropping then something gives me the feeling we will be waiting a lot longer than june/july for this...

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

my children won't be able to afford a proper study, just cause Raekwon is destroying us.
    bring back begongo!!