Thread: O.C.-Starchild.....comng out in the U.S.??

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Default O.C.-Starchild.....comng out in the U.S.??

Yo I'm hearin many different stories on this album....that it was released as import only in Japan(anyone know why?) but then I heard they were gonna release it in the U.S. but with different beats and producers.....

Now I heard that the U.S. release has bee scratched and delayed indefinately b/c of legal/ sample clearance problems??

If that is true, I advise anyone who likes REAL hip-hop to cop this album....it was only released internationally and is pretty rare...but its a classic album from a VERY slept on lyricist.....OC imo has 3 classic albums under his belt now.....Word Life, Jewelz, and now Starchild.....if you want check the story on his record label's website....tells you all about the drama.....www.gritsrecords.com

Don't sleep on O.C man....
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

i think i'm high

Default Re: O.C.-Starchild.....comng out in the U.S.??

you can buy it right here

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...=&UPC=GRI013CD

it's not rare at all i got it earlier this year, it's dope...go pick up smoke and mirrors when it drops it's dope too, starchild has more of that raw sound and smoke and mirrors is much more soulful sound i guess. both dope, da god reppin DITC till 2k5

Realness