once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wu Wrestling

Default Re: Wu Wrestling

I liked Wrestling when I watched it in the late 80's and early to mid-90's. names like Hulk Hogan, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, & Ultimate Warrior were my favorites. Then around the 90's, I liked the more technical guys like Bret "HitMan" Hart (my all-time favorite), Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, & "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I dont watch it now because I grew out of it, but I'll catch it sometimes, once in a blue when there's nothing else to watch. From the new guys, from what I seen, I only think Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero (they actually been around for years in WCW, ECW, Japan and Mexico, but only until recently they been getting their due recognition), Brock Lesnar, & Shelton Benjamin are good. But yea, for the most part, Wrestling is kind of gay, your more into it as a kid, thats why I only buy DVDs like The best of Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Ric Flair, The Legion Of Doom, The Monday Night War, The Rise & fall of ECW, and the upcoming DVDs on Bret Hart (yes) & Ulimate Warrior. I watch DVDs like these because I grew up watching these guys, and brings back memories. But I could care less about the new stuff. It's wack.

P.S. The best event in recent memory (althought I only watched it to see how it would be) was ECW's One Night Stand. I watched that from beginning to ending and that shit was classic. ECW fans & Wu-Tang fans are similar because just like the Wu, ECW is anti-establishment.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

british bulldog (RIP) legion of doom (RIP Hawk) are my all time favorite wrestler and tag team. ultimate warrior vs hogan for the two belts at wrestlemania was best match ever. i cant stand the new shit tho, its like all talk and two actual matches.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

The Imaculate Conception WHITE_MANTIS_AI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    I liked Wrestling when I watched it in the late 80's and early to mid-90's. names like Hulk Hogan, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, & Ultimate Warrior were my favorites. Then around the 90's, I liked the more technical guys like Bret "HitMan" Hart (my all-time favorite), Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, & "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I dont watch it now because I grew out of it, but I'll catch it sometimes, once in a blue when there's nothing else to watch. From the new guys, from what I seen, I only think Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero (they actually been around for years in WCW, ECW, Japan and Mexico, but only until recently they been getting their due recognition), Brock Lesnar, & Shelton Benjamin are good. But yea, for the most part, Wrestling is kind of gay, your more into it as a kid, thats why I only buy DVDs like The best of Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Ric Flair, The Legion Of Doom, The Monday Night War, The Rise & fall of ECW, and the upcoming DVDs on Bret Hart (yes) & Ulimate Warrior. I watch DVDs like these because I grew up watching these guys, and brings back memories. But I could care less about the new stuff. It's wack.

P.S. The best event in recent memory (althought I only watched it to see how it would be) was ECW's One Night Stand. I watched that from beginning to ending and that shit was classic. ECW fans & Wu-Tang fans are similar because just like the Wu, ECW is anti-establishment.
    preach man preach ECW was dope as fuck

"Patience is a virtue and knowledge is a commercial"
    IKON THE VERBAL HOLOGRAM

on and on
    chief jay strong(bow)
    -masta killa

smoke in your eye

I'm still a fan. EC dub was my shit. Nobody was fucking with Sabu & RVD. I got this match from 99 in Japan where Sabu faced Abdulah the Butcher

WWE is wack now cuz they have no compition but the ever growing UFC & NWA TnA might change that in 06

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

method man mentions wrestling on blackout lp serveral times