Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Water Technique is Death To Fire Fingers

  1. #1
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default Water Technique is Death To Fire Fingers

    Water Technique

    Start with a light mist... a few drops.
    after takin-a-piss ,shakin-my-cock, methods'-a-bitch. full stop.
    increasin spray, he backin away, like niggas back in the day,
    singin bout comin over and black moses, fire fingers get fire hoses
    now its rain,
    monsoon season, beast fuckin him with no greasin- fo no reason
    besides the fact that he lied, shut him down like a factory strike
    every line is a picket sign from a wicked mind wheres the fire now?
    better follow koalas crocs wallabies to higher ground
    flood. sliding mud. katrina new orleans
    you fresh out the vageena doin newborn things
    here comes the dingo. i'm here to take ya
    should have hid yo money maker at the 1st sprinkle
    but you drownin now, how you from down under
    but cant understand what goes around comes back around
    bet u backin down, whos the faggot now?
    packed your bags when you herd STYLE was back in town
    Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 03-05-2009 at 11:49 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    u got talent proz for this STYLE

  3. #3
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Shut the FUCK up.

    ((rolls eyes))
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  4. #4
    Buddha Blessed YungSunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the wild things are, no tone loc.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    Water Technique

    Start with a light mist... a few drops.
    after takin-a-piss ,shakin-my-cock, methods'-a-bitch. full stop.
    increasin spray, he backin away, like niggas back in the day,
    singin bout comin over and black moses, fire fingers get fire hoses
    now its rain,
    monsoon season, beast fuckin him with no greasin- fo no reason
    besides the fact that he lied, shut him down like a factory strike
    every line is a picket sign from a wicked mind wheres the fire now?
    better follow koalas crocs wallabies to higher ground
    flood. sliding mud. katrina new orleans
    you fresh out the vageena doin newborn things
    here comes the dingo. i'm here to take ya
    should have hid yo money maker at the 1st sprinkle
    but you drownin now, how you from down under
    but cant understand what goes around comes back around
    bet u backin down, whos the faggot now?
    packed your bags when you herd STYLE was back in town
    Did not read.



    Why did you post it here?

  5. #5
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    DJ Methods challenged me to a text battle and this is where its gonna go down.
    He call himself Fire Fingers
    Stay tuned for a snuff film starring DJ Methods.


    DO YOUR HOMEWORK

  6. #6

    Default

    I'm surprised a black man lacks so much... style.

    I bet you can't dance. Once upon a time god takes a black mans superpowers and gives it to a white boy, it's a very rare occurence for the white boy to then meet the black man without his powers.

    I got your powers nigga.




    Teachin Da SeedZ

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    Shut the FUCK up.

    ((rolls eyes))
    WHY! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Buddha Blessed YungSunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the wild things are, no tone loc.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    DJ Methods challenged me to a text battle and this is where its gonna go down.
    He call himself Fire Fingers
    Stay tuned for a snuff film starring DJ Methods.


    DO YOUR HOMEWORK
    Do an original joke.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    I'm surprised a black man lacks so much... style.

    I bet you can't dance. Once upon a time god takes a black mans superpowers and gives it to a white boy, it's a very rare occurence for the white boy to then meet the black man without his powers.

    I got your powers nigga.
    haha



  10. #10
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,625
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post


    haha
    you found that funny because he used a racial slur directed at style didn't you. I'll tell you what Pat, you really are a piece of filth, you putrid, flaccid, wannabe elitist cocksmoker mother fuckin dingo fuck.

    im livid right now...absolutely fucking livid. Your lower than a fucking rodent. You say some shit like that again and I'll see to it you never post here again.

    "Blee Dat" you motherfuck you.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  11. #11
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    show and prove method
    talk is cheap.
    until you do, this beatdown stands
    my water technique is hard to defeat.

    increasin spray, he backin away, like niggas back in the day,
    singin bout comin over and black moses, fire fingers get fire hoses
    now its rain,

  12. #12
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    i want what ever this fags smokes....
    asked for a BATTLE all i'm gettin is black jokes
    this fat black dick's the same one that left pat broke
    melinated nut left him dripping in black coke
    a-cola, methods pussy bigger than lolas
    itty bitty titties, 1 swollen areola
    1 inch penis, balls like 2 boulders
    lucky he got tone, to follow him and hold em
    sprung off his 3inch tongue up in in his colon
    i got powers, rain showers, hit you with the golden
    i'm bad news brown and i'm comin for rihanna
    get yo umbrella and slickers, this homo snickers
    every single time this pigeon types nigga
    i'm playin quiddich, the snitch is flaming digits
    lil bidditch, cracker better eat his spinach
    serve him some penis and some peter like venus and serena
    double team her like a match of couples tennis
    balls got blue when i lost my wife got fire hand job dj saved my life

  13. #13
    Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    You're a grown man, why are you text battling a cracker online?
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah



  14. #14
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    same reason you lick hooker's bunyons

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    You're a grown man, why are you text battling a cracker online?
    He doesn't get it.

    I got a grown man with a kid to spend his friday night writing text battle disses to me. I'm a 20 year old Australian cracker.

    I went out and smashed box, and now he's talking about "this beating stands" because thats how he spent his friday night. Like he won at WuCorp? I'm not trying to play him on wucorp.

    Some just don't get it.

    I got your powers, nigga.




    Teachin Da SeedZ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •