Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 107

Thread: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

  1. #76

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    [hey yo i'm a french boy and i love wu-tang clan and your eye lool!!!!

  2. #77

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    [hey yo i'm a french boy and i love wu-tang clan and your eye lool!!!!

  3. #78
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    I remember back in the day on here you guys were talking about a wu tang jay z beef now it's wu 50. Like I said boys wu controls everything if 50 cent and g unit start dissing the wu aand make them mad wu is going to comeback and take over the rap game you watch hocus focus. They are slowly making there way back I mean this site is up right now rza big annoucement anew cuban linx album method man focus even ins is coming back hard

  4. #79
    IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    yeeah im hell's of excited about the wu's comeback and it is evident. method man is getting wise once again, masta killa and ghost have dropped gems, ghost will team up with doom, etc. plus theres a lot of good wu fam shit out and coming out. the wu is coming back as a swarm.

  5. #80
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Here's Game's diss to G-unit "300 Bars"

    This is loooooooong, but dope

    http://rapidshare.de/files/2479011/3...final.mp3.html

  6. #81
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    ok then boys and girls, we know not to make anymore 50cent threads in the wu chamber?

    gooooooooooooood


    BIG L Rest In Peace

  7. #82
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    what about 40 cents?,...can we still dis his sister?
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  8. #83

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Ok I have been seeing this thread and many nore like this before and here is my input.

    For those who say Ghostface never replied at 50's diss is wrong. Now bear with me. I live in LA and back when Rza was about to release or had released "The World According To Rza" he was on the WAKEUP SHOW. Know he had been promoting the album in Europe and had just returned to the states. The Topic that Sway and Rza were conversing on was Hip Hop BEEF. Know 50's name obviously came up. And they shot around the ghost beef. THEN SWAY ASKED RZA IF HE HAD LISTENED TO GHOSTS UPCOMING ALBUM. RZA REPLIED WITH NO BECAUSE HE WAS BUSY OUT IN EUROPE DOING HIS OWN THING. THEN SWAY EXPLAINED HOW HE HAD LISTENED TO AN UNFINISHED VERSION OF IT AND SAID THAT GHOST REALLY WENT AFTER 50 DISSING HIM IN A SONG. Know what i thought was that maybe it was left out because of... fuck i dont know. But the point is their is a unreleased song out there where Ghostface replies to 50 and i along with many people in here would like to hear it.

  9. #84

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    I for one wouldn't. 50 is the biggest disgrace to hip hop, he and G-Unit have raped this industry for what it was, I say if 50 cent is never talked about and fall's off for good, then that's some damn good progress toward's restoring this industry, some off ya'll won't agree, but im telling you stirght up, you're not going to hear some of you're fav rapper's on TV, or on radio, unless they on the commercial bus, it's quite sad, im not even going to even try to explain more, you's can fill in the blank's, but what im trying to say is, 50 cent is the biggest fraud to hip hop since Vanilla Ice, that's word.




    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

    This is the real Idaho

  10. #85
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    thats true 50 cent is a fake he lives in conn whats he going to rap about next. He blows I hate hime he sucks g-unit sucks and why are the gotti kids wearing g-unit shirts god I hate that

  11. #86
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,739
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    I for one wouldn't. 50 is the biggest disgrace to hip hop, he and G-Unit have raped this industry for what it was, I say if 50 cent is never talked about and fall's off for good, then that's some damn good progress toward's restoring this industry, some off ya'll won't agree, but im telling you stirght up, you're not going to hear some of you're fav rapper's on TV, or on radio, unless they on the commercial bus, it's quite sad, im not even going to even try to explain more, you's can fill in the blank's, but what im trying to say is, 50 cent is the biggest fraud to hip hop since Vanilla Ice, that's word.
    I dont like 50 bro. But the man whos music I hate the most is Eminem. I cant stand the voice, the commercialism, the blantent search for some publicity. Would have songs like "the real slim shady, My band, whats that gay ass one where he dress like Michael Jackson? The one that goes just loose it", would any of these songs have stood a chance in say 1994? FUCK NO!



    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  12. #87
    Digital Henchman,IronStrk 61stkillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    T-Dot/Candian Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot
    I dont like 50 bro. But the man whos music I hate the most is Eminem. I cant stand the voice, the commercialism, the blantent search for some publicity. Would have songs like "the real slim shady, My band, whats that gay ass one where he dress like Michael Jackson? The one that goes just loose it", would any of these songs have stood a chance in say 1994? FUCK NO!
    thats why he didn't come out 94 he tried 96/97 u think music dat makes ppl crack up that much and be rude at the same time could play in 94 lol. Eminem is iight to me becuz he make me crack up at times. now 50 is jus da real annoying one, rapping like mic tyson
    The Chef's Apron Styll Dirty


  13. #88
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by anthony_2k6
    THEN SWAY EXPLAINED HOW HE HAD LISTENED TO AN UNFINISHED VERSION OF IT AND SAID THAT GHOST REALLY WENT AFTER 50 DISSING HIM IN A SONG. Know what i thought was that maybe it was left out because of...
    To words as to why it was cut from the album... Def Jam.


    BIG L Rest In Peace

  14. #89
    Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    London, U.K.
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    I can't believe that people still actually find stuff to say on this topic. Its mind boggling that they spend so much time on someone they apparently hate.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

    I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

  15. #90

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    I can't believe that people still actually find stuff to say on this topic. Its mind boggling that they spend so much time on someone they apparently hate.
    To be stright out, we don't hate one paticular person, I for one speak for all when I say that hip hop is in a bad state, a very very bad state, becuase it is getting milked by people that have no respect for the music at all, to them it's all about the next dollar, so think before you say somthing like that.




    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

    This is the real Idaho

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •