Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 107

Thread: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

  1. #91

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Polite (American CREAM Team) - Small Change:

    [Intro: Polite]
    fuckin around, its that the fuckin clown?
    40 Cent? (uh-huh)
    If you real thing, cuz you was here
    You'll be fuckin dead, you hear me cock-sucker, DEAD!

    [Polite]
    Yo, yo, yo,
    Who the hell is 50 Cent? Crook with a deal
    Keep talkin, you gon' meet a crook with a steel
    You really want beef, I'ma hand you war
    Got big guns, shit you never seen before
    Just a no-name nigga, seekin the rep
    'bout to take aim, spit a hot flame in your chest
    Although everythin was cool, had to start wildin
    Front all you want, but not on Shaolin
    Point blank, simple and plain, you small change
    Tear you up out of the frame from close range
    Fake 50 Cent tryin to face the best
    Wanna impress me? Let me see you fake your death
    Until then, you herb, don't deserve respect
    What possesed you? Who gave you the nerve to flex?
    God bless you, I'ma lay your soul to rest
    Think about it next time you'll pose a threat

    [Chorus 2X: Polite]
    Who the hell is 50 Cent? Cornball frontin
    'nother studio thug, ain't hurtin nothin, nigga
    And your raps ain't built for that
    On the real, niggas get killed for that

    [Polite]
    So you wanna stick the Gods for they funny-ass rings?
    How dare you? Clip your wings and straight aim
    You be careful, how you mention the name
    Speaks codes, I violate your clan like parole
    Who want it? Run in your lab without a warrant
    What you gon' do now? Got your ass cornered
    Feel a squad closing in, from all angles
    Hit you, split you from your ass to your ankle
    Let my dogs eat your food, hear my wolves howl at the moon
    Lock down your body, leave the room
    You fake fuck, wanna start with us?
    Anybody ever told you, you talk too much?
    Niggas want mine, I'ma put five on your bucket
    Shine on the wrist, cost more than your budget
    Who you? Face it, your whole camp doo-doo
    Wanna get it on, nigga do you, fake fuck

    [Chorus 2X]

    [Polite]
    Yo, I lay long enough, for you cowards to eat
    It's time to apply pressure, devour the streets
    Yo, it seems another crab, like runnin his mouth
    Where he at? Point him out, and I'm callin him out
    Make his chick nod the head like she's suckin me off
    Keep it raw, meat combat with the dog, dustin me off
    No joke, you ain't never seen gun smoke
    Nickel pump bastard, stick to playin jump rope
    Who the bosses? Power like thoroughbred horses
    With more guns than armed forces
    You ain't ready, overnight joker
    Strip you like poker, your bullshit's over
    Give it to me raw, I want mine the foul way
    Small change in this game, nigga like a child's play
    Motherfuckin coward

    [Chorus 2x]

    [Outro: Polite]
    fuckin 40 Cent
    4 dimes and a nickel, God
    I challenge you, thats right
    fuckin cheesy boy
    Cream Team niggas see you boy
    You better have your shit out
    You better have your shit right, nigga
    YouknowI'msayin?
    We the flavoury niggas
    We fuckin flavoury niggas
    You fuckin coward
    Tryin to come in this shit
    YouknowI'msayin?
    We out here, you just small change

  2. #92
    Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    London, U.K.
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    To be stright out, we don't hate one paticular person, I for one speak for all when I say that hip hop is in a bad state, a very very bad state, becuase it is getting milked by people that have no respect for the music at all, to them it's all about the next dollar, so think before you say somthing like that.
    So I should think before I say something like that? Like 36 chambers so rightly put it this was in 2000-2001. So why still all this banging on about it? It must be something - its either love or hate cuz otherwise theres no reason for this. Why be so sensitive over a rapper who actually has had nothing to do with the Wu for years? Why would 50 give a fuck about a group that is almost in a dormant state?

    Hip hop is in a bad state why? Believe me its not cuz of 50. Everyone has their own place in the bigger picture and there are many many artists that are making hip hop bad. If albums to the calibre of Illmatic, OB4CL, Liquid Swords, Wu Tang Forever were being released today alongside albums such as The Massacre and Lil Johns stuff then hip hop would infact be all encompassing and be reaching its own core market while having its place in the pop world as well. So why is hip hop bad? Cuz 50 released The Massacre or cuz the so called greats are falling flat on their faces trying to imitate the commercial success? If there are good albums out then really who would give a fuck if Lil John keeps on using the same beat.

    50 can turn around to any rapper and say I sold more than you and therefore I am better than you. Why is this so? Cuz these other artists are releasing weak radio friendly material in order to bump sales - something that in fact he is the best at. On top of that all most people, including the so called real hip hop fans seem to want to talk about is 50 cent. Its people like you that put 50 there and will keep him there so its you that should think before you speak.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

    I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

  3. #93

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    It's people like me that put 50 there?, no, sorry, it isn't, cause I wouldn't give a fuck if G-unit and 50 fell off, I don't buy that shit, hip hop is about putting you're heart and soul into music, not canceling show's and pushing back album's because that artist is not making enough money, Commercial rap will live on, I don't give two fuck's about it, but it will, im saying that in my own oppinion, it's garbage, If you want to call music the same mother fucker going " yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh ", " ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk ", over the same damn beat, just then next song is a slower tempo, then that's where it all fall's down, I remember when music was a passion for artist's. now it's all about clothing line's, beverage's, commercial's, electronic's, basicly anything they can put there name on, and that's where I lose all respect for the artist, when it has nothing to do with the music anymore, when it's all about where the next cheque is coming from, Yes I have respect for a group that hasn't made a album in year's, 36 chamber's still get's bumped, I don't care how you look at it, That mother fucker banged on a fucking drum for the bring da ruckus beat, that's respect man, just to show you how much one would do for music, not to rape it for all it's worth and move on to the next commercial expense.




    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

    This is the real Idaho

  4. #94

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Hip Hop will return one day, mark those word's.




    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

    This is the real Idaho

  5. #95
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    So I should think before I say something like that? Like 36 chambers so rightly put it this was in 2000-2001. So why still all this banging on about it? It must be something - its either love or hate cuz otherwise theres no reason for this. Why be so sensitive over a rapper who actually has had nothing to do with the Wu for years? Why would 50 give a fuck about a group that is almost in a dormant state?

    Hip hop is in a bad state why? Believe me its not cuz of 50. Everyone has their own place in the bigger picture and there are many many artists that are making hip hop bad. If albums to the calibre of Illmatic, OB4CL, Liquid Swords, Wu Tang Forever were being released today alongside albums such as The Massacre and Lil Johns stuff then hip hop would infact be all encompassing and be reaching its own core market while having its place in the pop world as well. So why is hip hop bad? Cuz 50 released The Massacre or cuz the so called greats are falling flat on their faces trying to imitate the commercial success? If there are good albums out then really who would give a fuck if Lil John keeps on using the same beat.

    50 can turn around to any rapper and say I sold more than you and therefore I am better than you. Why is this so? Cuz these other artists are releasing weak radio friendly material in order to bump sales - something that in fact he is the best at. On top of that all most people, including the so called real hip hop fans seem to want to talk about is 50 cent. Its people like you that put 50 there and will keep him there so its you that should think before you speak.
    dude you just dropped a heavy ass jewel...word to the Father!!!

    waddup man glad to see you back.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  6. #96
    Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    London, U.K.
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    dude you just dropped a heavy ass jewel...word to the Father!!!

    waddup man glad to see you back.
    Whats happening Wade. Nice to see you back and the Corp is finally back up again!!!!!!!!!! From this thread I see some things are still the same as before.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

    I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

  7. #97
    Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    London, U.K.
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    It's people like me that put 50 there?, no, sorry, it isn't, cause I wouldn't give a fuck if G-unit and 50 fell off, I don't buy that shit, hip hop is about putting you're heart and soul into music, not canceling show's and pushing back album's because that artist is not making enough money, Commercial rap will live on, I don't give two fuck's about it, but it will, im saying that in my own oppinion, it's garbage, If you want to call music the same mother fucker going " yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh ", " ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk ", over the same damn beat, just then next song is a slower tempo, then that's where it all fall's down, I remember when music was a passion for artist's. now it's all about clothing line's, beverage's, commercial's, electronic's, basicly anything they can put there name on, and that's where I lose all respect for the artist, when it has nothing to do with the music anymore, when it's all about where the next cheque is coming from, Yes I have respect for a group that hasn't made a album in year's, 36 chamber's still get's bumped, I don't care how you look at it, That mother fucker banged on a fucking drum for the bring da ruckus beat, that's respect man, just to show you how much one would do for music, not to rape it for all it's worth and move on to the next commercial expense.
    I find the majority of this post(especially the underlined part) pure garbage. Again I want to ask - What does 50 cent or Lil John have to do with the decline in 'real' hip hop? Was Mase not doing his thing when Wu Tang Forever came out? Was Puffy not doing his thing when The W, Tical2000 and Supreme Clientele came out? In fact wasn't Lil John and the man 50 himself in full force when No Said Date came out.

    You are very narrow minded in your approach to music. Do black people not go to clubs? So what is wrong with an art form created by them representing this segment of the market? I repeat my point again - There is a place in the world for everyone and there is no reason that commercial and 'real' can't live alongside each other. Blame the so called real rappers for the decline in your musical enjoyment and not the commercial ones cuz they have their own market cornered and its the likes of Mobb Deep, Wu Tang, MOP that have their fans still waiting
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

    I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

  8. #98

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    What does 50 cent or Lil John have to do with the decline in 'real' hip hop?
    geee, I wonder, and my approch to music is any fucking way I want, you don't like it, stick it up you're ass, you can try to back up these fake money snatcher's, while they put there name on a bottle and copp 1.5 mill for that deal, you're waking up to do a 9-5, fuckit, don't even quote me anymore, I fucking hate you type of people, you're going to talk untill you get you're last word, that's how I feel, don't like it, too bad.




    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

    This is the real Idaho

  9. #99
    Veteran Member Oneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Dutchman in Spain
    Age
    36
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    There is a place in the world for everyone and there is no reason that commercial and 'real' can't live alongside each other. Blame the so called real rappers for the decline in your musical enjoyment and not the commercial ones cuz they have their own market cornered and its the likes of Mobb Deep, Wu Tang, MOP that have their fans still waiting
    i second that emotion

  10. #100
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    its about balance. its not 50 cent and nelly, and lil john that have tipped the scale. its wu-tang, mobb deep, nas, blackstar, etc. who have. if these guys want real hiphop then maybe they should start making it and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

    despite what you may believe no one is gonna support an artist unless they actually like them.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  11. #101

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    Hip Hop will return one day, mark those word's.
    yeah no doupt but b/4 that its gonna get whole lot worse...its gonna hit the bottom and after that a lot talk about hip hop returning and a new movement is gonna start with new classic albums and there will be humble street poets str8 from the streets like new nas, rakim whoever but by that time when the REAL hip hop returns im afraid im gonna be like 50 years old

    Lets Connect Politic-Ditto


  12. #102

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    50 definityl has a freestyle that is pretty harsh towards da clan...he claims that wu tang are dirty cause of the verse ghost had about pickin roaches out da cereal box(ironman) and calls them bitch ass niggas cause of the clyde smith skit and how the person (method man) hid his voice...this freestyle was probably recorded back in 2000..i do believe 50 feels somekind of hate towards wu but will never actually come out and call out names now..wu throws sublimial disses to 50 as well but only so they dont have to promote his ass..50 is a pussy who claims he is da king of new york but is hardly seen round here and i can name a shit load of rappers from NY currently better

  13. #103
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dublin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    738
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    the clyde smith skit was done by raekwon, and method man and 50 are cool to the best of my knowledge

  14. #104

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    this thread is worthless

  15. #105
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

    damn this thread is still here?

    let it die... like someones career.


    BIG L Rest In Peace

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •