Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maccabeez - Black Angels [Full Version]

Veteran Member

these guys need to drop an official album... bazz, priest, razah, bo king = dope shit

Quote Originally Posted by Allah Sun View Post
    Nah, the original Maccabeez were - Killah Priest, Daddy Rose, & Salahudin. You can all hear them on View From Masada and Priesthood.

After Daddy Rose was incarcerated and Salahudin focused on becoming a lawyer and started his own venture [more focused on Islam]. Priest made some roster changes, then Razah and Timbo came in.

*Note: Daddy Rose and Salahudin are brothers and also they are part of the Rose Family aka Black Rose Kartel aka Populayshun Clique.
    Sorry my fault i have to say the 2nd original Maccabeez
    But you brought some news about Daddy Rose and Salahudin. Never knew that they were brothers. When is Daddy Rose's coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by magicfingaz View Post
    Sorry my fault i have to say the 2nd original Maccabeez
    But you brought some news about Daddy Rose and Salahudin. Never knew that they were brothers. When is Daddy Rose's coming out?
    Accordin' to Priest, he's comin' home this summer, but not sure if it's early parole or not. But I chopped it up wit Salahudin on the phone, one of the most peaceful brothers I've ever spoke to. He also said he's comin' home soon. But expect some reunion of the Maccabeez when Daddy Rose comes home.

Word.

damn, i waited years for that 1, always wanted to hear a full tune...razahs killin the hook...DOPEEEEEE....shit, wish razah n priest will collab again sometime for a full album , only those 2, that would be as dope as a krs-rakim record..hehe