once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: A Slap In The Face!

  1. #1

    Default A Slap In The Face!

    PEACE EVERYONE.

    Would just like to say i'm real happy 2 see this section up and running. Peace 2 my brother BBM 4 getting me here.

    I'm starting 2 really like sites like this nowadays coz for a minutes i was like fuck the internet but i realised it could be real useful. As a Muslims is is my duty to convey the message of Islam 2 as many people as i can. And sites like dis kinda makes it a lil easier.

    This story was sent 2 me by my brother Blak Fury

    Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?

    Scholar: I am one of ALLAH's slaves and inshallah, I will be able to answer your questions.

    Young man : Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

    Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of ALLAH.

    Young Man: I have 3 questions:

    1. Does God exist? If so, show me his shape.
    2. What is Taqdeer (fate)?
    3. If the Shaitan (Devil) was created from fire, why in the end will he be thrown into Jahannum (Hell), that is also created from fire? It certainly will not hurt him at all, since the Shaitan(Devil) and Jahannum (Hell) are both created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

    Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man in the face very hard.



    Young Man: (Feeling pain) Why are you getting angry at me?

    Scholar: I am not angry at you. The slap is my answer to your three questions.

    Young Man: How can that be? I really don't understand!

    Scholar: How does it feel now that I've slapped you?

    Young Man: Of course, I feel pain.

    Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?

    Young Man: Yes.

    Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain then?

    Young Man: I cannot.

    Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's (ALLAH) existence without being able to see His shape. Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

    Young Man: No.

    Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?

    Young Man: No.

    Scholar: That is Taqdeer. My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

    Young Man: It is created from skin.

    Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?

    Young Man:
    Skin.

    Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?

    Young Man: In pain, ofcourse.

    Scholar: Even though the Shaitan(Devil) and Jahannum(Hell) were created from the fire, if Allah wants, inshallah, the hell will become a very painful place for the Shaitan.




    ..

  2. #2
    Mr Wuniverse
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta-Mind
    PEACE EVERYONE.

    Would just like to say i'm real happy 2 see this section up and running. Peace 2 my brother BBM 4 getting me here.

    I'm starting 2 really like sites like this nowadays coz for a minutes i was like fuck the internet but i realised it could be real useful. As a Muslims is is my duty to convey the message of Islam 2 as many people as i can. And sites like dis kinda makes it a lil easier.

    This story was sent 2 me by my brother Blak Fury

    Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?

    Scholar: I am one of ALLAH's slaves and inshallah, I will be able to answer your questions.

    Young man : Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

    Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of ALLAH.

    Young Man: I have 3 questions:

    1. Does God exist? If so, show me his shape.
    2. What is Taqdeer (fate)?
    3. If the Shaitan (Devil) was created from fire, why in the end will he be thrown into Jahannum (Hell), that is also created from fire? It certainly will not hurt him at all, since the Shaitan(Devil) and Jahannum (Hell) are both created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

    Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man in the face very hard.



    Young Man: (Feeling pain) Why are you getting angry at me?

    Scholar: I am not angry at you. The slap is my answer to your three questions.

    Young Man: How can that be? I really don't understand!

    Scholar: How does it feel now that I've slapped you?

    Young Man: Of course, I feel pain.

    Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?

    Young Man: Yes.

    Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain then?

    Young Man: I cannot.

    Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's (ALLAH) existence without being able to see His shape. Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

    Young Man: No.

    Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?

    Young Man: No.

    Scholar: That is Taqdeer. My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

    Young Man: It is created from skin.

    Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?

    Young Man:
    Skin.

    Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?

    Young Man: In pain, ofcourse.

    Scholar: Even though the Shaitan(Devil) and Jahannum(Hell) were created from the fire, if Allah wants, inshallah, the hell will become a very painful place for the Shaitan.




    ..
    Peace. Good story man.
    Peace!



  3. #3
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    lol dats nice Masta welcome brother...


    KTL def needs views of all faiths and people with their philosphies

  4. #4

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    Allahu Akbar.

  5. #5

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    Asalaamu alaykum

  6. #6

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    Aleikoum salaam

  7. #7
    Kung Fu Alter Ego num2son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A. New Jersey
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,021
    Rep Power
    37

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    Very nice story, it makes sense.

  8. #8
    Banned brahma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    thatīs the same stuff krishna says... the skin as a part of the material body can feel pain, but pain canīt be seen, cause itīs a feeling which is spiritual. same with god. he has a spiritual nature and thatīs why we canīt see him.. in dreams we can see him, but we donīt know who he is and thatīs why we donīt recognise him in our dreams... also truth is that god can give major pain to anyone ..to the devil too.. but in the vedic sanskrit itīs written that the so called "devil" (shiva) is doing his job for god and wonīt get thrown into hell or something like that, cause he is driven by gods hands. but the devil canīt ever come to gods supreme heaven thatīs true,,, and if one donīt gets up there.. everything below is hell... nahmsayin---

  9. #9
    Ishmaelic
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    Pain can be measured, quatiified, and verified through the scientific method. God cannot be. They are not comparable by any means.
    The Church of Ishmael

  10. #10

    Default Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Identity
    Pain can be measured, quatiified, and verified through the scientific method. God cannot be. They are not comparable by any means.
    read my other post.

    just because something can or cannot be defined scientifically, does not mean it's true or false.
    ________
    Vaporizer affiliate programs
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:39 AM.

  11. #11
    DA TRIBEZMAN Golden_Armz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    Asalamualikoum Masta -

    welcome and nice story mashaAllah - some times these stories explain things better than a whole essay -

    There used to be another brother Masta-Mind on here im not sure if your the same person,

    Peace anyways.

  12. #12
    PreDestinatioN
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell aka the red planet called Earth
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    PEACE...


    enjoyed the read..


    salaam.....



    SubliminaL tha 7th BorN
    SubliminaL thA 7th BorN
    of
    PreDestinatioN


    "The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."

  13. #13
    The Predator Idiom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in the aLL female nudist colony - Spying
    Age
    33
    Posts
    511
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    aLL yaLL need girlfriends

    OmO < Idiom

  14. #14

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
    Asalamualikoum Masta -

    welcome and nice story mashaAllah - some times these stories explain things better than a whole essay -

    There used to be another brother Masta-Mind on here im not sure if your the same person,

    Peace anyways.
    Wa Alaykum salaam wa Rahmatulah brother.

    Yeah lol that was me 2. I had 2 make a new profile coz i for got my password and i had 2 put these dumb qoutation marks there.

  15. #15
    Veteran Member DRUNKENDRAGON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, N.Y.
    Posts
    800
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: A Slap In The Face!

    Don't be saying allah u akbar, you fucking terrorist.

Similar Threads

  1. Prodigal Sunn - Return Of The Prodigal Sunn
    By Hollow Dartz in forum Album Reviews
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 05:23 AM
  2. do the bussa bus!
    By Unforgiven in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 11:15 PM
  3. demos
    By rhetoric in forum Dear Admins
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 10:33 AM
  4. wu tang manual
    By travisty in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 12:53 PM
  5. Cowboys vs. Indianz
    By Slippy The Pimp in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •