Page 700 of 965 FirstFirst ... 200600650690697698699700701702703710750800 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 14469

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

haha he must have pretty big doors to get that through unless it was like put together in parts or something lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default D-Wade signs Chinese Shoe Deal | Westbrook signs with Jordan brand to replace him

u would think these fools would know better after all the drama with jordan (being an owner) during the lockout when he wanted his $$$ and did everything he could to stick it to the players...thought all the nba guys dropped out

dunno why it took D-Wade this long to leave the brand (couldn't get out of contract?)

D-Wade signed with Chinese shoe company Li-Ning last week; terms haven't been released yet but in return, not only does Dwyane get total creative and strategic control over his own brand, he is also being given a “significant” equity stake in the company.

but westbrook forgets quickly

Last edited by IronSheik; 10-11-2012 at 02:49 PM.

lol

"I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team," Bryant said before Wednesday's 93-75 exhibition loss to Portland. "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it to Chris Mihm or Kwame Brown?"

Bryant was referring to 2005-06 when the Lakers' roster included Brian Cook, Stanislav Medvedenko, Devean George and Parker, Mihm and Brown.

Bryant continued, taking aim at his favorite whipping boy, Parker, calling him "the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...4424--nba.html

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    u would think these fools would know better after all the drama with jordan (being an owner) during the lockout when he wanted his $$$ and did everything he could to stick it to the players...thought all the nba guys dropped out

dunno why it took D-Wade this long to leave the brand (couldn't get out of contract?)

D-Wade signed with Chinese shoe company Li-Ning last week; terms haven't been released yet but in return, not only does Dwyane get total creative and strategic control over his own brand, he is also being given a “significant” equity stake in the company.

but westbrook forgets quickly

IMA COP THE BLACK WADEs

OlympiQ

Good move by Jordan, Wade is on the decline fast

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

WADE SNEAKER BRAND WILL DESTORY LEBRON AND JORDANS BRAND ONCE WADE GETS HIS SHOT BACK SINCE HES GOT HIS KNEEs BACK

Are these going to be similar to Marbury's $10 sneakers?

OlympiQ

http://youtu.be/HyCV3w6c5Zo

the new shoes already working

lol

That side, according to Parker, prevents anybody without a certain established level of accomplishment and bona fides from even speaking to Bryant:

"Midway through the first season, I tried to at least have a conversation with Kobe Bryant — he is my teammate, he is a co-worker of mine, I see his face every day I go in to work — and I tried to talk with him about football. He tells me I can't talk to him. He tells me I need more accolades under my belt before I come talk to him. He was dead serious. [...]

"We're teammates, we talk basketball on the court. [Our talks were] about getting him the ball pretty much."

-

Kobe is a arrogant bastard. Just because a basketball player isn't as good as him, he can't speak to him. Smush Parker did suck. I remember he played for Cleveland i think. It's a trip that Kwame Brown is still in the NBA LOL. Isn't he with Charlotte or Golden State? Michael Jordan will always have the best sneakers. No other basketball player will have better sneakers than him. I didn't know Dwayne Wade was signed to Jordan's Air Jordan sneakers. Russell Westbrook is signed to Air Jordan sneakers? Good move for him. Michael has a lot of good NBA players promoting his sneakers. I'm gonna buy me a pair of Jordan sneakers next week. Foot Action store i go to has several Jordan sneakers that aren't expensive. I was watching several NBA highlights today on Youtube of Blake Griffin, Shawn Kemp, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dominique Wilkins, Bernard King, Lebron James when he was with Cleveland, 20 dunks of NBA players dunking on Dikembe Mutombo(LOL), Dwayne Wade dunk on Anderson Varaejo of Cleveland. Watching these highlights made me realize how much i love the NBA. I can't wait until the season starts October 30th.

My NBA finals prediction is Miami and Lakers and i want Miami to win because Lebron and Dwayne are my favorite NBA players. Al Jefferson is a fool for buying a bed that costs a lot of money.

Default LeBron reportedly to star in upcoming comic book series by ESPN & Marvel

For the first time ever, ESPN and Marvel Comics will join forces to create a comic book starring LeBron James titled "King of the Rings." With the storyline still a mystery, all we know so far is how the cover art by Adi Granov will appear.

This joint effort started in 2010 when Heat graphic art was done by Mike Deodato Jr. from the ESPN Magazine Marvel Covers

ya damn right bitch king of the rings

why is he wearing 3 more rings than he'll ever have?

Post LeBron: King of the Rings - full comic now available

http://es.pn/T0K13L

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    For the first time ever, ESPN and Marvel Comics will join forces to create a comic book starring LeBron James titled "King of the Rings." With the storyline still a mystery, all we know so far is how the cover art by Adi Granov will appear.

didn't you already post about this comic? lol