Page 771 of 965 FirstFirst ... 271671721761768769770771772773774781821871 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 14469

Thread: NBA basketball thread

-

I agree with Check Two that the Pacers are gonna beat Miami in the playoffs. Chris Bosh needs to go and i saw on ESPN today that Miami wants to trade Dwayne Wade because he keeps having knee issues or i could've read the information wrong and it said the Heat are trying to get a shooting guard because of Dwayne's injury. I don't know why Miami got Greg Oden because i get tired of seeing him sitting on the bench in a suit LOL. He's just getting a free paycheck LOL. Portland looks real good right now. Hope they can keep it up. LOL@Nets losing to the Knicks Thursday 113-83 hahahahahahahahahaha. I was also surprised about Miami losing to the Bulls 107-87. Like i said Chris Bosh needs to go. His bitch ass only scored 10 points. Lebron is gonna get tired of carrying the scoring load. It'll be interesting to see if he stays in Miami after this season. I don't think he'll be going back to Cleveland. Kobe is coming back Sunday.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Celtics beat the Knicks today by 41
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

does wade have a walker?

Wade's got THREE walkers

-

LOL@Ceitedmofo dissing Derrick Rose. Don't be dissing Derrick because he can't control getting a injury. Knicks are terrible. I saw Boston beat them badly. Knicks play Chicago tonight on ESPN and i won't be watching LOL. I see Oklahoma beat Indiana 118-94 last Sunday. Indiana isn't as good as i thought they were and i see they beat Miami last night. It's gonna be interesting to see if Indiana can beat Miami in the playoffs because i think Miami has a better bench than Indiana. I think the series is gonna depend on which bench plays better and it's possible that Miami could beat Indiana and i think the series can go 7 games.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Is that the same bench that includes Greg Oden?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Celtics beat the Knicks today by 41

FOR MY KNICKS FANS ! REAL TALK RIGHT HERE !!

Last edited by chiba; 12-13-2013 at 01:30 AM.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

There are going to be a lot of good teams who miss the playoffs this year in the Western Conference this season, and at the same time a lot of crappy teams are going to make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference.

-

Yeah it's a really shame that there's so many bad east teams because it wasn't like that back in the day. In the 80's and 90's, there was a lot of good east teams like Boston when they had Larry Bird, New York when they had Patrick Ewing, Philadelphia when they had Charles Barkley, New Jersey when they had Derrick Coleman and Kenny Anderson, Detroit when they had Isiah Thomas, Atlanta when they had Dominique Wilkins, Chicago when they had Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, Cleveland when they had Brad Daugherty, Mark Price, Larry Nance, Ron Harper, Milwaukee when they had Terry Cummings, Ricky Pierce, Glenn Robinson, Ray Allen, Vin Baker, Indiana when they had Reggie Miller and Chuck Person, Charlotte when they had Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning. Those were the good old days. Even Miami had a decent team back then when they had Glen Rice, Rony Seikaly, Sherman Douglas.

About that life

-

LOL@Detroit beat Indiana last night 101-96 hahahahahahahahaha. Detroit gave them their first home loss. Josh Smith had 30 points. That's probably a career high for him. I think he had 12 rebounds also. Brandon Jennings had 18 points. I don't think Indiana is gonna beat Miami tomorrow.

About that life

The Atlanta Hawks are the third seed in the Eastern Conference in the NBA....They wouldn't even make the playoffs if they were in the Western Conference, but let's look at this different: The Utah Jazz are 6-21, and have no shot of making it in the Western Conference....They would only be three games out from the eight seed in the Eastern Conference.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Spike Lee Shares 1st Look at Ray Allen's 'Jesus Shuttlesworth' Jersey

The Miami Heat will wear nicknames on their jerseys for a few games against the Boston Celtics (Jan. 21) and Brooklyn Nets (Mar. 12, Apr. 6) this season and Spike Lee released the first look in reference to his character in "He Got Game" at what one of those jerseys will look like on Instagram

Last edited by IronSheik; 12-18-2013 at 10:08 AM.

-

LOL@what Hectis said about Utah if they were in the east hahahahahaha. You're right. They probably would make the playoffs if they were in the east. Atlanta has the 3rd best record in the east? LOL. I didn't know that. They don't have any stars on their team. Joe Johnson and Josh Smith are gone from there and Atlanta is doing better than Brooklyn and Detroit LOL. I saw highlights of Portland and Cleveland game this morning from last night and i saw Damien Lillard hit the game winning three pointer in Alonzo Gee's face. Alonzo played terrible defense on that shot. Damien is very good though. He had 36 points last night and he outplayed Kyrie Irving who had 25 points and 10 assists. Lebron tweeted that he thinks Portland and Cleveland was one of the best games this season so far.

LOL@Amare Stoudemire and Kenyon Martin are out for the Knicks. Kenyon is out for 2 weeks and Amare said he isn't hurt but he wanted to take a few days off because the Knicks have played 6 games in 9 days and he's tired. When he does play, he doesn't do much LOL. Knicks need to let them go especially Amare because they're paying him too much money. Can somebody tell me why Rudy Gay was traded from Toronto to Sacramento when he hasn't been with Toronto that long?

About that life

Toronto is rebuilding