Page 114 of 965 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Who Gon Win Tha Chip This Year?

Hornets are doing really well right now, I hope they go far in the playoffs. Imma go see a few of the remaining homegames. CP3 is beastin!!!

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

So Chris Webber is retiring now?

Maybe a little bit ago, the Sixers were playing harder than a lot of teams, to try to get a playoff spot. But times have changed, and they are now within a game of the 5th seed in the East. If they would play the Cavs in the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat them.

Why the hate for Scot Pollard? He's got style. If you want to talk about sucking, talk about the Pacers. What a disgrace they have become in the last few years. It's about time to get some of the convicts and troublemakers off their team, and try and get some good players.

^^^ Larry Legend's "white-ball" is what's killing us right now, but we're still in playoff picture. Don't think that's a good thing for us. I don't see any good prospects in the upcoming draft. Jermaine O'neal & Jamaal Tinsley get injured way too much, I wish we'd traded for anyone, that trade with Golden State was the stupidest bunk play in franchise history.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    So Chris Webber is retiring now?

Maybe a little bit ago, the Sixers were playing harder than a lot of teams, to try to get a playoff spot. But times have changed, and they are now within a game of the 5th seed in the East. If they would play the Cavs in the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat them.

Why the hate for Scot Pollard? He's got style. If you want to talk about sucking, talk about the Pacers. What a disgrace they have become in the last few years. It's about time to get some of the convicts and troublemakers off their team, and try and get some good players.
    LOL....gimme the sixers all day in the playoffs. I'd rather play them in the first round than Toronto.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Toronto has been struggling lately, and the Sixers are one of the hottest teams in the NBA.

The Pacers should ship Tinsley to another team, or to jail, whichever comes first.

Hopefully another team, jail has very little prospects.

Lakers Have Any Easy Line Up Coming Up For The Next 8 Games, So They Should Have No Problem Clinchng 1st Place And Home Court Advantage
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

^^^ I wouldn't want the Warriors in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    ^^^ Larry Legend's "white-ball" is what's killing us right now, but we're still in playoff picture. Don't think that's a good thing for us. I don't see any good prospects in the upcoming draft. Jermaine O'neal & Jamaal Tinsley get injured way too much, I wish we'd traded for anyone, that trade with Golden State was the stupidest bunk play in franchise history.
    jermaine's contract is what is killing them

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    jermaine's contract is what is killing them
    Yup, at first I was hesitant to want to trade him, but year after year of injuries and inconsistancy plagued the franchise. Sorry JO, but you've got to go.

Yup, at first I was hesitant to want to trade him, but year after year of injuries and inconsistancy plagued the franchise. Sorry JO, but you've got to go.
    no one would want him though........i feel bad for indiana but at the same time they are probably my least favorite team in the entire league...although i can watch that brawl at the palace over and over and over and never get sick of it...that shit live was the craziest thing ever

Come on, there's better things from Indy besides that Lancing Haymaker that Jermaine O'Neal landed on that Detroit Fan.

Come on, there's better things from Indy besides that Lancing Haymaker that Jermaine O'Neal landed on that Detroit Fan.
    haha, the best part for me was when jermaine was walking to the locker room and go absolutely soaked with a beer cup, direct hit of liquid right atop his head.

although....in all fairness, it was bullshit that ben wallace didn't get more time suspended because he was the one who started the whole thing

I will never respect Ben Wallace for that incident, He cost Reggie Miller a Chip.