once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 509 of 966 FirstFirst ... 9409459499506507508509510511512519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 14484

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Big game between the Celtics and Heat today. Although some people who post in this thread seem to disagree, it is quite important to get as good a playoff seeding as possible, and this one will pretty much decide the #2 seed in the East. I like the Heat today. They have been playing better than the Celtics lately. The Celtics would seem to have a more solid team, but they are old, and keep falling off in the 2nd half.

Bulls vs Orlando and Heat vs boston seems like 2 previews of the eastern conference 2nd round series. The bulls magic game is on at 1pm

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    haha, shut up, stupid.

The NBA isn't shit like being locked up, because it doesn't matter who would win a fight in the NBA. It matters who can ball.

And KG is a baller. He talks shit because it gets him hyped up, and he plays the best when he's hyped up.

And that's all there is to it. If some other players want to get mad, then tough shit.

Didn't you tell me the Heat were gonna beat 72 wins at the beginning of the season?

you suck.

"I will show everyone in the Sports Zone that I am the most smartest about sports and any attempt to discuss sports with me will result in your sports knawlij being shat upon gracefully as I only take graceful shits -- being the silver spoon faggot I am"

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Charlie Villanueva is crazy. lol

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

"I will show everyone in the Sports Zone that I am the most smartest about sports and any attempt to discuss sports with me will result in your sports knawlij being shat upon gracefully as I only take graceful shits -- being the silver spoon faggot I am"
    lol, what? silver spoons? huh?

You mad, bruh?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Bulls Knicks game is on TNT now. Madison square garden chanting M-V-P when D-Rose shoots free throws. Carmelo is over fucking rated.

^^^^^ Prepared To Get Swept?
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

^ Prepared to remove your foot from your mouth when the game is over?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The Celtics are going to destroy the Knicks in the playoffs.

Will See I Dont Think Anyone Will "Destroy" The Knicks Should Be A Good Series. I Have A Feeling The Knicks Havent Shown There True Potential Since The Trade Just Yet. But I Got To Say Theres No Team I Rather See Sent Packing Then The Faggot Celtics I Think I Hate Them More Then The Heat.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

^if you could take every faggot in the NBA and put them on one team, you'd pretty much have the Celtics. Rondo, glen davis, paul pierce, ray allen, ac green, jermaine oneal, delonte west all homos

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Will See I Dont Think Anyone Will "Destroy" The Knicks Should Be A Good Series. I Have A Feeling The Knicks Havent Shown There True Potential Since The Trade Just Yet. But I Got To Say Theres No Team I Rather See Sent Packing Then The Faggot Celtics I Think I Hate Them More Then The Heat.
    Losers hate success. While I can understand their pathetic, jealous reasoning, as I am not a loser, nor do I associate myself with losers, I suppose I can't actually empathize. For that I am grateful.

Also, forgive me for being repetitive, but quit capitalizing every word you write, you autistic fuck. I find it aesthetically displeasing.

On topic, I am admittedly worried about the Celtics chemistry going into the playoffs, but still maintain that, at their peak, the Cetlics should be the best team in the NBA. We will see how it plays out.

Fuck all of you nerds, and go Celtics.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    ^if you could take every faggot in the NBA and put them on one team, you'd pretty much have the Celtics. Rondo, glen davis, paul pierce, ray allen, ac green, jermaine oneal, delonte west all homos
    ^^^The sad, jealous vitriol of a longtime loser. Plus, Joakim Noah is on your team.

You remind me of Joakim Noah. "The Celtics are big, mean poopyheads and I hate, hate HATE them!"

THat being said, Noah is the type of player you love to have on your team, but since you can't talk about actual success and have reduced yourself to name calling, is the hugest faggot ever.

Also, it''s jeff green, not ac green.
    --youreallfags.

so far the bulls have outscored knicks 18-2 in the 2nd half. lol. Its amazing how horrible the knicks are when they aren't raining down 50% 3pointers.