Page 621 of 965 FirstFirst ... 121521571611618619620621622623624631671721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 14472

Thread: NBA basketball thread

  1. #9301

    Default

    Spurs/Celtics final now.

  2. #9302

    Default

    The East will still come down to Miami and Chicago. The Celtics? lol

  3. #9303

    Default

    Did the reporters ask Lebron about the flops postgame? I'd love to hear what he had to say.

  4. #9304

    Default

    I don't think Boston will be in the East finals either

    on a random note every time I see a Platypus am always like how the fuck did that ever come to be, like to a beaver fuck a duck? lol

  5. #9305
    OlympiQ
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KING PLATYPUS View Post
    The East will still come down to Miami and Chicago. The Celtics? lol
    There's really no reason to believe Boston couldn't beat a Rose-less Chicago.

  6. #9306

    Default

    I guess based Deng will go off on the Heat when it comes down to the East finals then.

  7. #9307

    Default

    I disagree. Maybe it's homerdom. Just can't see it happening.

  8. #9308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
    I don't think Boston will be in the East finals either

    on a random note every time I see a Platypus am always like how the fuck did that ever come to be, like to a beaver fuck a duck? lol
    No. It was a scorpion fucking a beaverduck. Hence the poisonous stingers.

  9. #9309

  10. #9310
    OlympiQ
    Guest

    Default

    Bulls no longer have a closer, Rondo would pick them apart and judging by Boozer getting worked by the aged Elton Brand, Garnett should have a field day with him.

  11. #9311
    OlympiQ
    Guest

    Default

    Why exactly are the Pacers down 5 to the Howard-less Magic?

  12. #9312
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Because Stan Van can finally be a coach now.. without fuck boy Dwight being a hoe.

    LoL @ Mike Wilbon's voice when he just talked about Rose.

  13. #9313
    OlympiQ
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge;22192[INDENT
    [/INDENT]31]Because Stan Van can finally be a fucking coach now..
    Hahaha

    So true, hope he goes to the Clippers. He's a good coach.

  14. #9314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
    Bulls no longer have a closer, Rondo would pick them apart and judging by Boozer getting worked by the aged Elton Brand, Garnett should have a field day with him.
    Kevin Garnett is older than Elton Brand.

  15. #9315
    OlympiQ
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KING PLATYPUS View Post
    Kevin Garnett is older than Elton Brand.
    Kevin Ganett is also better than Elton Brand.

Similar Threads

  1. Ronin Exposed
    By PROPHETYAHWEH in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 04:22 AM
  2. Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?
    By Hayabusa in forum The Sports Zone
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:45 AM
  3. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM
  4. Any people willing to help me out....
    By The Last Clansman in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:16 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •