once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 163 of 966 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163164165166173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 14483

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    That was Brandon Jennings, the number one prospect coming from high school. I seriously think its a bad move on his part. Yes, he'll get paid, but I doubt he'll get the same experience playing in europe compared to the top teams in college basketball.

What's with all these guards shitting on U of Arizona lately? Bayless left after one year when he said he was going to stay all 4 and now Jennings is going overseas to play. That would've been the best backcourt in college basketball without a question.
    if i'm not mistaken i believe that brandon jennings didn't have high enough test scores to get into u of a. i could be wrong but i thought i heard that somewhere

-

I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon Jennings had low test scores and that's the reason he didn't get accepted to any colleges. Most black men high school and college basketball players don't give a damn about school. They're only thinking about playing in the NBA and these colleges know that. That's why these colleges exploit their asses and make money off of them because they're stupid. All they know how to do is play basketball.

euro-ball is far too different for a high school player, they will probably struggle to even understand Fiba rules.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Thoughts on the Hornets picking up James Posey?

-

Yeah i bet when Brandon Jennings gets overseas, he's gonna wish his ass was still in america. If you're a high school or college basketball, you should be trying to play in the NBA. If you don't make it to the NBA, forget the minor leagues or going overseas to play ball. If i was a basketball player and i couldn't make it to the NBA, i'd try to find another job career that pays good. See the problem with guys who don't make the NBA is that they're scared to learn other job careers because they know they aren't intelligent enough to do anything else for a living.

-

James Posey is stupid for signing with the Hornets because the Celtics could repeat next year. If i was him, i wouldn't have left Boston. Maybe Boston didn't wanna give him the money he wanted but i would've been happy with the money Boston gave me especially if they repeat next year.

Yeah, but the Hornets are one of the top teams in the NBA also. They will most likely be one of the favorites this upcoming season.

Posey's getting $25mill for 4 years. thats good enough money to move to a team that will challenge for the championship next season. his in his 30's now Posey was gonna go for the better contract anyway, he has 2 rings already. i believe at this point in his career money is the primary incentive.

the Hornets overpaid Posey though. he aint worth that.

how about Gerald Green lighting it up in summer league?

and eric gordon is looking sick too

Well let's see Gerald Green try to light it up in an actual NBA game, instead of handing the other players their water bottles while he sits on the bench. lol

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    Posey's getting $25mill for 4 years. thats good enough money to move to a team that will challenge for the championship next season. his in his 30's now Posey was gonna go for the better contract anyway, he has 2 rings already. i believe at this point in his career money is the primary incentive.

the Hornets overpaid Posey though. he aint worth that.
    agreed. He's a solid player and will help them but 4 @ 6 mill years is alot for a 31 year
    old role player.
    Look eye, always look eye.

wuswordz95

clippers rule. who needs that liar elton brand

-

LOL@Check Two dissing Gerald Green hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I Hate Boston.. B Cuz There So Good.. Yes They Embarassed The Lakers But I Dont Care...its Okay ... Who Has 3..

Im Starting To Work On My Game Again.. Its Pretty Cool Getting My Shots Back.. A Little .. Then My Handles.. Damn I Just Got To Get My Weightlifting Going Again.. I Can Be Lean , Im At 220 Lbs Right Now
    Trip

5 foot 1, 220?