Page 609 of 965 FirstFirst ... 109509559599606607608609610611612619659709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Nigga (Crawford) can score like a mutha fucka!!! He's pretty awful at everything else though.

Default Bulls future

Nikola Mirotic Repeats As Euroleague Rising Star

Nikola Mirotic was voted the 2012 Rising Star by a panel of Euroleague head coaches.
    Mirotic becomes the first two-time winner, having also captured the award for the 2010-11 season.
    The Rising Star award recognizes the best Euroleague player who was under the age of 22 at the start of the season. Past winners include Andrea Bargnani, Rudy Fernandez and Danilo Gallinari.
    The Chicago Bulls acquired the draft rights to Mirotic in a 2011 draft-day trade with the Minnesota Timberwolves. http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...#ixzz1sRbCeNw5
    I still can't believe we stole this guy with the 23rd pick. One of the best rising stars in the entire Euro League, on ice. Another brilliant move by Bulls front office that was under the radar. He'll probably come over for the 2013-14 season right around the time Taj Gibson's and Luol Deng's contracts are expiring.

a 6'10" PF who can rebound, run the floor and drain 3's. Really all he lacks is strength conditioning. But he's only 22 years old. He's got about the same frame, versatility, and shooter's touch as Toni Kukoc.

If he were in the 2012 draft he'd probably be a top 10 lottery pick.

Nikola Mirotic has been nothing short of terrific in recent months. Garnering MVP honors while guiding Spain to the U20 European Championship this summer, Mirotic led the competition in scoring at 27 points per-game and finished second in rebounding at 10 boards per-contest.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Steve Novak is the Knicks best player.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post
    Steve Novak is the Knicks best player.
    no comment....

Novak pretty much just a shooter isn't he? He's VERY good at it though.

lol @ Paul Silas ready to kick Tyrone Thomas's ass

Charlotte Bobcats coach Paul Silas shoved 6-foot-10 forward Tyrus Thomas after a postgame screaming match Sunday night.

Several players intervened immediately and separated the coach and player, and no punches were thrown, sources said.

Silas, 68, had been incensed with Thomas chatting with some Boston Celtics players on the court, and lashed out at him in the losing locker room afterward. Eventually, Thomas snapped back at Silas, and the coach warned him to say no more or risk a suspension.

Once Thomas stood up, Silas pushed him toward his locker stall, sources said.

Bobcats president of basketball operations Rod Higgins met with Silas and Thomas, and both have been fined, a source said.

"There was an incident,". "We handled it internally and talked to both the player and the coach and moved on. End of story."

Thomas played 20 minutes Monday night in a loss to the New Orleans Hornets, the Bobcats' 17th straight.

Charlotte has spiraled to a 7-53 record, and the Boston loss had been especially embarrassing for Silas, who played for the Celtics during his career. The Celtics sat out Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen, and still won easily.

“Silas hates losing to the Celtics, and Paul was even angrier that he thought [Thomas] was acting buddy-buddy with some of their guys,” one source said. “That’s what got it going. But Paul was yelling at him over his salary, over what they have left to pay him. But it started with him saying, hey, he could live with the losing, but you’re going to be buddy-buddy as they’re beating your ass too?”

OlympiQ

Nuggets/Clippers was a complete flop fest, great win for the Clips though.

The Spurs are going to be tough to beat out west.

sometimes I feel Gregg Popovich does not get any respect for the how great he built the spurs

OlympiQ

Yea the Spurs are legit, crushing teams from left to right. Then I see these games from OKC where Harden drops 40 points off the bench on only 17 phucking shots.
    When was the last time a team had three 40 pts performances from three different players in the same season? Its like ..... wow.
    Last edited by OlympiQ; 04-19-2012 at 06:36 AM.

I think Harden would move a little quicker without the homeless beard + plus birds and insects that go with it.

OlympiQ

I think Harden would move a little quicker without the homeless beard + plus birds and insects that go with it.
    Imagine if he never shaves it, by the time he retires it would be down to his belly button or worse. Definitely be a first.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 04-19-2012 at 07:17 PM.

OlympiQ

Amare Stoudemire just pulled some shit that we haven't seen done right since A.I. and Ben Wallace.
    Corn Rows Amare?! Really, Corn Rows?!

They need to get rid of Howard already, he acts like a 5 year old kid and doesn't seem like he takes the games seriously anyway. I guess that since he's a good player, he thinks he can treat the rest of the Magic however he wants to. Get over yourself dude.