Page 113 of 965 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 14472

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Heavily Favored if you asked me, but seriously I hope that none of these teams go far in playoffs:

Detroit
    Cleveland
    San Antonio
    Dallas
    Phoenix

^^^good List
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

-

King Tron 1, i see you put Cleveland on your list saying you hope they don't go far in the playoffs hahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you. I hope them sorry fucks don't go far either. I don't think they'll get past the first round. LOL@NickyTooch saying Lebron is gonna win some championships hahahahahahahahahahaha. Maybe that might happen when he leaves Cleveland LOL. King Tron 1, how come you don't like Detroit? Detroit is my favorite team. I've been a fan since they had Isiah Thomas and Joe Dumars even though i didn't like the way they would beat up their opponents and get physical with them because that's not the way you play basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    King Tron 1, i see you put Cleveland on your list saying you hope they don't go far in the playoffs hahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you. I hope them sorry fucks don't go far either. I don't think they'll get past the first round. LOL@NickyTooch saying Lebron is gonna win some championships hahahahahahahahahahaha. Maybe that might happen when he leaves Cleveland LOL. King Tron 1, how come you don't like Detroit? Detroit is my favorite team. I've been a fan since they had Isiah Thomas and Joe Dumars even though i didn't like the way they would beat up their opponents and get physical with them because that's not the way you play basketball.
    Charles Jones is a Piston fan huh??? No wonder he is so bitter toward the Cavaliers.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Lakers Yeah!!!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

I love Indiana! I've liked them since I was a young lad. Therefore it's just right to not like the Pistons, granted they did have some great players, I never liked Joe Dumars, Bill Laimbeer, Rick Mahorn, or the New Pistons like, Chauncey Billups, & Richard Hamilton. Teyshaun Prince & Rasheed are not on my bad side, but I do dislike them every now and then. I don't like the Cavs either, it's just business. I even hated the fact that Scot Pollard went to that team... for a short time (around 30 mins). I don't like the Bulls cause as some of you know I hate Jordan. I don't even like Milwaukee... but that's irrelevant some years. I do respect game, but the players themselves don't get none of my respect.

And Lebron WILL win a championship!!!

Just Not In Cleveland

hahahahha I love how u put the just not in cleveland real small when King James is a free agent he is going to get the biggest contract in basketball history

I dont think the mavs will make the playoffs this year espcialy with dirk out

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    I dont think the mavs will make the playoffs this year espcialy with dirk out
    this was my initial thought, but the nuggests are such an inconsistent team. expect kidd to step up on the scoring end for the mavs.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Sixers beat the Celtics last night...

it's not really relevant to the larger discussion (who's gonna win a title) but a few pages back **102 and 103** i had to show NickyTooch why it was that the Sixers are better than ppl realize....and just as good if not better than the Cavaliers..

i'm not a Sixers fan at all, mind you.....

but damn they are surprisingly good...i thought they were gonna be a joke this season..

props to Maurice Cheeks

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    Sixers beat the Celtics last night...

it's not really relevant to the larger discussion (who's gonna win a title) but a few pages back **102 and 103** i had to show NickyTooch why it was that the Sixers are better than ppl realize....and just as good if not better than the Cavaliers..

i'm not a Sixers fan at all, mind you.....

but damn they are surprisingly good...i thought they were gonna be a joke this season..

props to Maurice Cheeks
    Come playoff time, they are not good enough to win a series. They are playing harder than all those teams right now cuz if they dont they are out. The other teams are just trying to stay healthy.
    But your entitled to your opinion, no matter how much idiocy it may be filled with.
    Look eye, always look eye.

-

LOL@King Tron 1 mentioning Scott Pollard hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I never liked his sorry benchwarming ass LOL. I'm surprised Boston signed him after the Cavs let him go. LOL@you saying Lebron will win a championship but not with Cleveland hahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah I mentioned Scot Pollard, what of it? Like I said I didn't care after the first half hour. Didn't think anyone really read that part. Sixers are doin well for now, but come next year, they should be better.

-

Why you acting defensive? All i said was you mentioned Scott Pollard. No need to get upset about what i said. He's a fucking bum anyway who should be outta the NBA. I don't see why any team would wanna sign him.

^^^ Not getting defensive, and they want him so when Shaq comes to town....

I couldn't finish that without being serial.