Page 605 of 965 FirstFirst ... 105505555595602603604605606607608615655705 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

  1. #9061
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ^^
    what? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  2. #9062

  3. #9063
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Odom is finished with the Mavericks. Maybe he isn't able to take the pressure of the NBA anymore, and should just do reality shows.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-mavericks-odom
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  4. #9064

    Default

    I feel bad for Odom. Clearly his mind is just not right and it led to him being out of shape and thus unable to perform.

    At least the team didn't shit on him publicly... well not too bad.


    Sense-A, Barak... where are your comments on yesterday's game?
    Non Ignorants




    RIP

  5. #9065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    I feel bad for Odom. Clearly his mind is just not right and it led to him being out of shape and thus unable to perform.

    At least the team didn't shit on him publicly... well not too bad.


    Sense-A, Barak... where are your comments on yesterday's game?
    It was a good game. Carmelo came through in the clutch. Rematch today (EST) on ESPN in Chicago.
    Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 04-09-2012 at 11:08 PM.

  6. #9066
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    -Antoine Walker retires from basketball

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...X0HpuKScO8vLYF
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  7. #9067

    Default

    I think the Knicks are the most overrated team in the entire NBA. 29-27. You barely win more games than you lose. Here you have a team that gets the airtime and ESPN fondling as if an elite top 3 team, yet the Knicks quite possibly won't even make the playoffs in a league where over half the teams make the playoffs. That is pathetic considering how high a salary the Knicks have. They have the 6th highest team salary in the league but only the 16th best record out of 30 teams. Spike Lee bought enough front row seats enough years that they can overpay for divas like carmelo anthony and Amare Stoudemire. What a sucka. And "linsanity" was the corniest gimmick of the season. You went on a boring 5 or 6 game winning streak and acted like you won the championship.

    Milwaukee is only a game and a half behind you yet the knicks have a difficult schedule the rest of the season. You have to beat the Bulls, Heat, Celtics, Hawks, Clippers, and of course the Bucks to try to scrape out an 8th seed. If Bulls win tonight we were 3-1 against the Knicks this year. You got your little superbowl win. That's the first time the knicks ever beat the bulls since getting carmelo. Have fun playing golf while the Bulls are in the playoffs.

    Oh yeah, by the way, look at the standings. Who has the best record in the league? Thought so.

  8. #9068
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    bulls prob the most overrated team in the league easy.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  9. #9069
    Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I think the Knicks are the most overrated team in the entire NBA. 29-27. You barely win more games than you lose. Here you have a team that gets the airtime and ESPN fondling as if an elite top 3 team, yet the Knicks quite possibly won't even make the playoffs in a league where over half the teams make the playoffs. That is pathetic considering how high a salary the Knicks have. They have the 6th highest team salary in the league but only the 16th best record out of 30 teams. Spike Lee bought enough front row seats enough years that they can overpay for divas like carmelo anthony and Amare Stoudemire. What a sucka. And "linsanity" was the corniest gimmick of the season. You went on a boring 5 or 6 game winning streak and acted like you won the championship.

    Milwaukee is only a game and a half behind you yet the knicks have a difficult schedule the rest of the season. You have to beat the Bulls, Heat, Celtics, Hawks, Clippers, and of course the Bucks to try to scrape out an 8th seed. If Bulls win tonight we were 3-1 against the Knicks this year. You got your little superbowl win. That's the first time the knicks ever beat the bulls since getting carmelo. Have fun playing golf while the Bulls are in the playoffs.

    Oh yeah, by the way, look at the standings. Who has the best record in the league? Thought so.
    Haha. Quit hating on the Knicks man. They get airtime because they're a team people want to see. Despite their record, this is the most talent that they'd have in a long time. Last year I was happy just to see them in the playoffs because it had been so long. This year they'll still have to fight to make it, but I'd love to see them win one series. That's probably not going to happen though because they'd be seeing the Bulls or the Heat. Although it wouldn't shock me if we somehow upset the Bulls. Instead of shitting on the Knicks you need to get down with the squad.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah



  10. #9070
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah the Knicks have some talent, but they are definitely underachieving with what they have. Carmelo had a nice game the other day, but he's too much of a cancer. After they get rid of him and Baron Davis loses about 100 pounds and gets the birds out of his beard, they should be a little better.

    Teams like the Grizzlies have a much better chance of doing something in the playoffs than the Knicks, but how many Grizzlies games are put on TV?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  11. #9071
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The Celtics over the Heat once again
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  12. #9072
    Secret Rival MaskedAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Rugged Lands of Shaolin
    Posts
    4,829
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    I'd still rather watch NY over the Grizzlies





  13. #9073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    bulls prob the most overrated team in the league easy.
    Best record in the NBA and I'll guarantee not many NBA experts would pick them ti win their conference. I'm not sure how you consider them overrated. Care to explain why you feel this way? Or you just don't like the Bulls or what?

  14. #9074
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I don't think the Knicks are that overrated though cause I don't hear many people saying that they are a good team? Most people seem to realize that they are an average squad.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  15. #9075
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    Best record in the NBA and I'll guarantee not many NBA experts would pick them ti win their conference. I'm not sure how you consider them overrated. Care to explain why you feel this way? Or you just don't like the Bulls or what?

    thats the point, cause they're wack. no one wants to watch ty gibsons ugly ass.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Similar Threads

  1. Ronin Exposed
    By PROPHETYAHWEH in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 04:22 AM
  2. Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?
    By Hayabusa in forum The Sports Zone
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:45 AM
  3. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM
  4. Any people willing to help me out....
    By The Last Clansman in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:16 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •