Page 668 of 965 FirstFirst ... 168568618658665666667668669670671678718768 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 14466

Thread: NBA basketball thread

OlympiQ

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    It's a gif of a cartoon guy smashing his computer monitor. It was my way of pointing out that you appear to be angry.

Basically, U mad. That's all.
    Pointing out that COLUMBIANA is retarded means I'm angry? Can anyone honestly say he isn't?

Basically, U trolling. That's all.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    It's a gif of a cartoon guy smashing his computer monitor. It was my way of pointing out that you appear to be angry.

Basically, U mad. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
    Do you think Indiana and Boston are better teams than OKC?
    NO WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY THE HEAT ARE NOT PLAYING AROUND, PLUS IM PRETTY SURE BOSH DIDNT PLAY MOST OF THE BOSTON AND INDIANA SERIES, AND DUDE HAD 16 POINTS WIT 15 REBOUNDS LAST NiTE

OlympiQ

Forgot Bosh was MIA, my bad.

I think the Thunder are still in great shape. That was akin to the Heat's best shot last night. The Thunder can play a lot better than they did last night, and they still managed to stay in the game and make it close at the end.

If the refs will let 'em play and cut out the ticky-tack calls that put the Thunder in foul trouble...

OlympiQ

I guess Tony Parkers eye got injured in that Drake/ Chris Brown brawl lol. Some shards of glass hit him in the eye. He said it isn't anything super bad, but he can't do anything for like 7 days.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...ghtclub-brawl/

the thunder did get off to a better start but made too many mistakes throughout the game and the heat made a lot of big plays and big shots throughout the game.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

OKC needs to step the fuck up!!!

I really dont wanna see the Heat win this....

ain't nothing change but the address...

they better start hitting their goddamn freethrows.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

we aint even using joel and still whooping the thunder ass lmao wait till spo puts secret weapon joel in next game to really clamp down on em.....heat haters on defcon 1 right now tryna figure out whats up

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

IMAGINE WHEN THE HEAT GET CHRIS KAMAN OR ODEN AS CENTER, ITS GONNA BE A WRAp

HEAT IN FIVE

P.S. I PREDICTED WADES LAST STEAL 3 SECONDS BEFORE HE DID IT

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Oden? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

yo heat how do you defend your boy's performance tonight?

OlympiQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    we aint even using joel and still whooping the thunder ass lmao wait till spo puts secret weapon joel in next game to really clamp down on em.....heat haters on defcon 1 right now tryna figure out whats up
    Weren't you guys up 2-1 last year also?

The fact that KD had 5 fouls, and Lebron only had 1 with how physical he was being on KD is a joke. KD and RW only having 6 FT attempts for the amount of contact they take is just too blatant to not point out. Refs are ruining this series by calling ticky-tack fouls on KD like the jab step on Wade which got him an offensive foul...taking the league's best offensive player out of the game.

Honestly, I try so hard to watch each game without bias but the calls heavily favored the Heat this game. Not saying every call favored the Heat but most questionable calls or no-call went to Miami.

OlympiQ

Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    IMAGINE WHEN THE HEAT GET CHRIS KAMAN OR ODEN AS CENTER, ITS GONNA BE A WRAp
    Just gonna point this out if you don't know already. Oden and Kaman are the two most injury prone centers in the game right now. And you guys probably couldn't afford Kaman anyways.
    Last edited by OlympiQ; 06-18-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Metta World Renowned Idiot throwing rocks from a glass house.