Page 723 of 965 FirstFirst ... 223623673713720721722723724725726733773823 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

-

Check Two, how you figure that Dwight Howard will never win championships because he acts silly and smiles a lot? He's supposed to be serious all the time and look mean? Dwight is a good center and he always does well in scoring, rebounding, blocked shots. He probably leads the Lakers in rebounding and blocked shots. I know he's second in scoring on the team. Kobe needs to stop being a ballhog and give Dwight the ball more so he can score more. I heard he only shot the ball 5 times this week against Chicago. How in the hell are the Lakers gonna be good if he only shoots 5 times? He needs to shoot at least 15-16 times. Only weaknesses in his game is free throw shooting and he doesn't have a jumpshot. I'm gonna watch Oklahoma and the Lakers tomorrow on ABC. I hope it's a good game. I see Kobe had 14 assists last night. He needs to play like that often and trust his teammates instead of being a ballhog because when he scores a lot, the Lakers aren't gonna win. Boston has been playing like shit lately and they play Miami tomorrow on ABC. I hope the game is competitive because if it isn't, i'm gonna turn it off.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

THEY'LL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IF KOBE KEEPS IT Up WIT THE ASSISTS

HOPEFULLY WE SEE MORE BIRDMAN IN BOSToN

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The assists will continue if the other Lakers such as Gasol and Howard don't go back into a struggling rut, like they have been this season. Otherwise Kobe has to put up a high amount of shots when other dudes aren't contributing that much offensively.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

The Lakers might make the playoffs, however they won't do much besides that!!!!

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The assists will continue if the other Lakers such as Gasol and Howard don't go back into a struggling rut, like they have been this season. Otherwise Kobe has to put up a high amount of shots when other dudes aren't contributing that much offensively.
    They were in a "struggling rut" because they didn't get enough shots. Shots are hard to come by when you play with the most selfish player of the decade.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

-

LOL@Danny Winters calling Kobe selfish hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree. He had 14 assists today against Oklahoma which was surprising. Lakers won. Dwight had a bad scoring game but he did well in rebounding and blocks like he always does. He was 2-10 from the free throw line LOL. He also had 5 fouls. He needs to stay outta foul trouble. Erik Spoelstra is a terrible coach. Only reason he wins is because of Lebron, Dwayne, Chris and they make him look good. I can't believe in the final minutes of the 2nd overtime today, he didn't put in Rashard Lewis and Mike Miller so they could shoot some threes. He knows Lebron and Dwayne are gonna get double teamed when the game is on the line and his dumb ass doesn't put in three point shooters. Shane Battier took a three pointer at the end that was a airball LOL. He shouldn't be shooting at the end of the game.

It doesnt look good for the Celtics with Rondo being out till next season sometime.

How come Juwan Howard isn't on the Heat anymore?

Wade was terrible in the OT.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    How come Juwan Howard isn't on the Heat anymore?
    Why should he be? I mean he's like 46 years old!!!!

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Heat visit White House: Chris Bosh "Boshes"

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charlesjones View Post
    erik spoelstra is a terrible coach. Only reason he wins is because of lebron, dwayne, chris and they make him look good. I can't believe in the final minutes of the 2nd overtime today, he didn't put in rashard lewis and mike miller so they could shoot some threes. .
    u serious? Coach spo is the best coach in the nba today, coach charles jones clutch squad would consist of a no defense rashard lewis over battier? Rofl

if im the lakers i would see if dwight learns how to score like gasol , give him 2 weeks, if he doesnt i would trade him for 2 great players or 3 really good players

-Dallas Mavericks D-League affiliate is interested in Allen Iverson

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...4036--nba.html

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Grizzlies trade Gay & Haddadi to Raptors in 3-team deal

The Memphis Grizzlies and Toronto Raptors have agreed in principle on a trade that will send leading scorer Rudy Gay to the Raptors.

Sources told ESPN.com the Grizzlies will acquire forward Ed Davis and veteran guard Jose Calderon from the Raptors and then move Calderon to a third team to ultimately make this a three-team deal.

The Detroit Pistons, sources said, are one of the prime options to take on Calderon, having pursued the Spanish floor leader all season.
    Sources told ESPN.com that the Pistons have agreed to send Tayshaun Prince and Austin Daye to the Grizzlies to acquire Calderon as part of the trade.

Memphis, sources said, is also expected to receive a second-round pick from Toronto as part of the deal.
    The Raptors, sources said, are expected to take on Grizzlies reserve center Hamed Haddadi in addition to Gay.

The Dallas Mavericks, sources say, were also interested in acquiring Calderon but were not prepared to surrender swingman Vince Carter, whom Memphis coveted to help fill the void created by Gay's departure.

The Grizzlies higher ups don't know what they are doing. They just want to save a little money. Hamed is that dude from Iran right? lol