once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 313 of 966 FirstFirst ... 213263303310311312313314315316323363413813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 14483

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2L8Lit da croatianMC View Post
    the boston chicago playoff series was fuckin ill!! just mention ray allen 3pointers or ben gordon jump shots weres amazing.. dont got tnt or abc so i missed half of the playoff games, and the last final game.. fucc it, but some series was worth watchin fo sho..
    Yeah, without Ben Gordon, the series with the Celtics wouldn't have been close.

Odom ain't going nowhere.

Why would Portland want Lamar Odom? They already have a front line of Aldridge, Oden, and Przybilla...Portland will probably look at getting Marion or Miller. What they need is a SF or a PG.

Plus Lamar has a bad rep with Portland...

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. Dude had a nice little run in the playoffs, and Raptors assume he'll always bring that fire.

One of those teams that will always be decent, but poor management will never let them reach the next level (see - Jermaine O'Neal)
    Iv known that Hedo's been overrated for a long long time, he far too inconsistent to be a $10million a year player. but this is all Corey Maggette's fault, he got the 5 year $50million deal and now every other average forward wants that deal to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
    Odom ain't going nowhere.

Why would Portland want Lamar Odom? They already have a front line of Aldridge, Oden, and Przybilla...Portland will probably look at getting Marion or Miller. What they need is a SF or a PG.

Plus Lamar has a bad rep with Portland...
    well its a possibility, i dnt think portland should go for him cause he aint the player they need. but who knows.

i actually thought Odom played above his head in the Finals and was surprised he did so well.
    Look eye, always look eye.

The Celtics picked up Rasheed. As of right now, they should be the team to beat in the East.

I dont kno that Rasheed makes them all that better. He will probably be coming off the bench.

He plays the same position as Garnett.

Yeah, but if they don't have too many injuries, they will have a solid team.

yea, he definitely helps them, but I think all of the Celtics big stars have already had their best years.

I dont think they can be as good as they were two years ago because of age.

Time will tell tho.

Its a really good signing for the Celtics. Even though they are getting old the Celtic's will definitely challenge. Its hard to tell now though. but you got the Lakers, Cavs, Spurs Magic and Boston as the clear cut teams who are looking to win. any of them can win it.

Boston's biggest worry is gonna be making sure KG stays healthy...Like Tooch said, this team is old. I still think it's gonna come down to the Cavs and Magic in the East...Boston is gonna have a hard time staying healthy and pacing themselves.

Rumors have it right now that the Mavs are trying to get a sign-and-trade done for Marion. If they get this I think the move makes them contenders...Kidd is still a solid PG, Dirk is still the most versatile scorer in the league, Gortat is gonna be a good complementary piece to Dirk, and they still have Howard to score and possibly Marion.

Marion is only effective on a running team. playing alongside Kidd would help Marion sort of return to his Phoenix days. I think the Mavs are done though, they had their chance a couple seasons ago and they blew it. Although they are a very good team Mav's lack any sort of toughness and defensive capabilities to be considered a real contender.

lebron james gets dunked on and has nike confiscate the tape

ahahahahahahah the headline

"LEBron dunked on, TWO HANDED, AND HARD"

ahahahaha

damn the dude was 6'4 195!!!

How you gonna get dunked on by a sophomore in college hahahahah
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
    Boston's biggest worry is gonna be making sure KG stays healthy...Like Tooch said, this team is old. I still think it's gonna come down to the Cavs and Magic in the East...Boston is gonna have a hard time staying healthy and pacing themselves.

Rumors have it right now that the Mavs are trying to get a sign-and-trade done for Marion. If they get this I think the move makes them contenders...Kidd is still a solid PG, Dirk is still the most versatile scorer in the league, Gortat is gonna be a good complementary piece to Dirk, and they still have Howard to score and possibly Marion.
    I didn't think Gortat signed with a team yet?