once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 511 of 966 FirstFirst ... 11411461501508509510511512513514521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 14483

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Maybe against the 90's Knicks. Not these scrubs.
    Yeah Cause Amare, Melo, And Billups Are Such Scrubs It's Not Like Any Of Them Have Won Championships. Oh Wait Billups Has Nevermind!!!! Oh Wait Melo Is Not The Most Clutch Player In The League???? Oh Actually He Is Damn To Bad There A Bunch Of Scrubs.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Wu Vatican

^ i watched the second to last kings game the other night. jesus i wish i didnt. 1 they are terrible. 2 their announcers are terrible. they sound like they are doing a baseball game. all laid back with big gaps in between cometary.

kings have been stolen from like 4 cities before sacramento. let them leave. their owners are having financial problems and have no intention of creating a winner any time soon.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Yeah Cause Amare, Melo, And Billups Are Such Scrubs It's Not Like Any Of Them Have Won Championships. Oh Wait Billups Has Nevermind!!!! Oh Wait Melo Is Not The Most Clutch Player In The League???? Oh Actually He Is Damn To Bad There A Bunch Of Scrubs.
    Billups is way past his prime, Melo hasn't even been to the finals so you can't put him as the most clutch player in the league.

Hoping for a Thunder - Bulls finals, but predicting a Lakers - Bulls finals

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Melo Is Not The Most Clutch Player In The League???

The main difference between Carmelo and these two being that these two will play defense in crunch time too.

Wu Vatican

clutch means hitting big shots.

im pretty sure the stats (which i dont have at hand, go look them up if you are really that interested) read that melo has the best shooting percentage on last second shots to win or tie a game. something to that effect.

so yeah thats the definition of clutch.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    clutch means hitting big shots.

im pretty sure the stats (which i dont have at hand, go look them up if you are really that interested) read that melo has the best shooting percentage on last second shots to win or tie a game. something to that effect.

so yeah thats the definition of clutch.
    Clutch means playing well in crunch time. If you aren't capable of playing well defensively, you cannot be the best clutch player no matter how good you shoot in crunch time.

melo is not good in the clutch. you've been brainwashed by espn. the joke's on you. I can't even count so high as many games he blew in denver. for every clutch shot he makes he blew 10 other games for that team.

Last edited by Sense-A; 04-15-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    ^ i watched the second to last kings game the other night. jesus i wish i didnt. 1 they are terrible. 2 their announcers are terrible. they sound like they are doing a baseball game. all laid back with big gaps in between cometary.

kings have been stolen from like 4 cities before sacramento. let them leave. their owners are having financial problems and have no intention of creating a winner any time soon.

sacramento is a great basketball town. they are the only show in town too. great fans, great arena.

they had a great run back in the day. they just need new ownership.

great ownership can be successful no matter what the market.

if your biggest criticism is your announcers suck, i'd say thats a pretty small problem.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    sacramento is a great basketball town. they are the only show in town too. great fans, great arena.

they had a great run back in the day. they just need new ownership.

great ownership can be successful no matter what the market.

if your biggest criticism is your announcers suck, i'd say thats a pretty small problem.
    ya so did the rochester royals who won an nba championship. and the supersonics who won an nba championship. it didn't stop them. the kings got to a western conference finals in the first part of the decade big deal.

the point is the team sucks and the owners arent going to do anything about it because they are having financial problems.

well thats on the owners, not the city or the team.

Wu Vatican

true. but its not like moving the Celtics or Lakers, teams with great history behind them.

the kings have never won anything, accept when they were the rochester franchise. and they have moved like 3 other teams. thats capitalism. pretty gay but the way it works.

european soccer is much better in that regard. every town/city has their own team. theres no moving of teams there.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    Clutch means playing well in crunch time. If you aren't capable of playing well defensively, you cannot be the best clutch player no matter how good you shoot in crunch time.
    Melo Has Shown A Willingness To Play D Down The Stretch Like The Granger Block With Seconds Left And Insisting On Ding Up Lebron Down The Stretch Against Miami. Besides I Didnt Know Reggie Miller And Robert Horry Are Considered Clutch Because Of There Legendary Defensive Stops.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

chicago is gonna choke...i could see the Pacers pulling of this upset.

Keith Bogans and Deng will become their real selves under the intense pressure.

and outside of Rose, there is not much of a supporting cast on Chicago.

Boozer is a borderline all-star....than what?

Noah?? LOL.