Page 764 of 965 FirstFirst ... 264664714754761762763764765766767774814864 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 14468

Thread: NBA basketball thread

-

Yeah Philadelphia is stupid for trading Jrule Holiday for Nerlens Noel especially now that he's gonna be out for the whole season. LOL@Check Two saying Nerlens has a gumby haircut hahahahahahahahaha. What kind of a name is Nerlens? LOL. Cleveland is stupid for getting Andrew Bynum because i read he's gonna miss a lot of games again. They signed him for 2 years. What a waste of money.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

- Fab Melo: one of the biggest NBA draft busts so far

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/10/...-era-mavericks
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

In history, or for that class?

Well I think it's a little early to say history, but they are veering toward that in the article. It doesn't seem like teams are interested in him.

He should have stayed in college another year to develop his game more. I think you are able to become a better basketball player playing at a college like Syracuse than playing in the D-league, but like lots of other people they think they are better than what they are, so they come out before they should. For his sake I hope someone signs him.

Mike Miller considers a lawsuit against the Miami Heat for introducing him to a conman

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...7222--nba.html

RIP to Hall of famer Bill Sharman

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...1121--nba.html

May he Rest In Peace!!!!

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default NBA 2K14 So Realistic It Includes Awkward Missed High 5s

-

Nice video game footage of NBA 2014. That really looks like Mark Jackson and David Lee. NBA regular season starts next Tuesday and Chicago and Miami is coming on ESPN i think or TNT.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesjones View Post
    nice video game footage of nba 2014. That really looks like mark jackson and david lee. Nba regular season starts next tuesday and chicago and miami is coming on espn i think or tnt.
    tnt

-

I just saw on Yahoo.com that Denver has Nate Robinson and i didn't know that. Chicago is stupid for letting him go. He had a very good season for them last season. I can't believe Chicago got Mike Dunleavy LOL. He should be outta the league.

About that life

I agree they should have kept him over Mike Dunleavy

-

Chicago was trying to save money by letting him go but they're gonna find out it was a stupid decision real soon especially when the playoffs start. What if Derrick Rose gets hurt again? Then what are they gonna do? Nate was a explosive scorer for them and he surprises me because he's so little LOL. I think point guards are scared to defend him because he's so quick. I just saw on ESPN this morning that the Wizards let Emeka Okafor go to Phoenix for Marcin Gortat, Shannon Brown and 2 other players but the Wizards are gonna let Shannon and the 2 other players go that they got from Phoenix. Wizards need as much help as possible and they should keep Shannon Brown but they should've kept Emeka because he can score, rebound and defend. I don't understand the trades these teams make. How does a bad team expect to get better when you get rid of decent players? I'm not saying the Wizards are going to the playoffs anytime soon but Emeka could help them get there.

These are 2 trades from the past that i will never understand.

Dominique Wilkins went to the Clippers from Atlanta for Danny Manning and Atlanta hasn't been good since Dominique left LOL. Ron Harper went to the Clippers from Cleveland for Danny Ferry, Reggie Williams and a first round draft pick LOL. Ron was one of the stars of Cleveland and they traded him for Danny Ferry. Are you kidding me? LOL. Danny was a scrub. I know Ron got injured a lot but he was very good for Cleveland and that trade should've never happened. Ron ended up going to the Bulls and Lakers and won 5 championships i believe. So he's probably laughing at Cleveland. Patrick Ewing also should've never been traded from New York. He should've retired there and Akeem Olajuwon should've retired with Houston. Shawn Kemp also should've never been traded from Seattle to Cleveland and Glenn Robinson should've never been traded from Milwaukee.

About that life

Nate was sporadic, he had some good games, but would have pretty bad ones also. He's a solid backup.