once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 222 of 966 FirstFirst ... 122172212219220221222223224225232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 14486

Thread: NBA basketball thread

lol @ top scorer.

that's almost as funny as this:

1... I officially hate George Mason. Dude is becoming a real threat on close games. Oviously the Celts didnt see what he did to phoenix on Christmas Night or to the Lakers back in January.

2... Odom raped Wally Z with no Vaseline.
    Last edited by TrueDciple; 02-09-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Denver At Miami tomorrow Night make sure ya'll gotcha Heat Jammiez on for that one!!

any Bulls fans here?

Nobodies been a Bulls fan since Jordan left and allthe dickriders started followin the Lakers.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Amare Stoudamire has to go pronto! dude is way too overrated and aint doing shit for the Suns. The Bulls need a real well known good Player to represent the team and give them a bit of swager in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
    any Bulls fans here?
    Naw but I am more than likely going to that Heat/Bulls game tonight.
    Should be good.
    We whooped yall last time I hope yall are playing better ball by now.
    Heat are gonna be focused after getting swabbed at home by the Nugglez.

I just saw on Sportscenter that JO, and Jamario Moon for Marion and Marcus Banks...It was just breaking news on ESPN so I don't have a link...yet.

I think it's a good trade for both teams. Jeramine O'neal will give them another veteran and he plays with A LOT of energy...which is more than you can say about Marion. And it gives them much needed depth to their front-line.

Thoughts?

Yea, O'Neal and Bosh were like the same player at the same position. It made no sense to have both of them.

But I'm not sure how good that is for Miami...they already have two PF's with Haslem and Beasley. Seems like its getting crowded, and that he'd take playing time away from Beasley.
    They needed a center.

Moon can help them at small forward tho.

Just got the link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3905146

And I was thinking they were gonna use JO at Center...He's gonna be their tallest player...and he's played Center before. He can hold it down there, especially in today's game where so many teams lack true Centers.

I like this trade more for Miami than Toronto...I never understood why they traded for O'neal to begin with.

Wade-O'neal combo again! lol

O'Neal can't play center. There better off with that Anthony dude at center. JO should come of the bench.

He will get eaten up by the bigs down low. He just isnt big enough. Z, Howard, he can't defend those guys down low.
    He couldnt do it in Toronto

^Joel Anthony is too small and he provides 0 offense for the Heat. Although, I'll admit that I haven't watched the Heat that much this season and I'm a big JO fan. I still think Jermaine O'neal will do a good job at Center, because he can actually score some points. His defense isn't that great, but the Heat haven't really had great defense all seaon and it does give them another scoring threat and there ONLY player who can actually play in the post. I'm thinking Heat go with a 3-man rotation of Beasley, Haslem, O'neal in the frontline. Or possibly even move Beasley to the 3 to give him more playing time.

I think it'll work out pretty good for the Heat.

The Raptors had to do this trade. Jermaine was a horrible fit and Marion will give the Raptors some defense and depth at the 3.
    Last edited by Rode Block; 02-13-2009 at 12:35 PM.

I like the trade for both teams, i think marion is better than any wing that the raptors have and he'll definitely fit in, and hopefully play a more uptempo style. Jermaine is an upgrade over magloire and joel anthony, i like joel watching him when team canada was trying to qualify and he was arguably the best player for them, dont know why he hasn't played like that in the nba, actually its because of more competitiion, but i digress, Jermaine will help out the heat, hes a strong guy and he has been playing center for the raptors, and he hasnt been a bad player, I guess he doesnt fit their, hes been playing pretty well, just getting bashed by the media for unkown reasons. overall Im happy the raptors made a move.

I mean, yea, he'll be decent against smaller teams, but come playoff time, he is going to have to be guarding the other teams big man, and I just dont think he can do it.

Hes only averaging 13 and 7....solid, but not exactly an impact player. It makes sense for the Heat cuz Marion doesnt fit and Banks is expendable, but I dont think it makes them anymore dangerous in the playoffs.

i dont think the 13 and 7 reflects wut he does, he brought an attitude, but the raptors as a team didn't exhibit this with bargnani and bosh not being the in your face type of guys, he'll most likely bring an overall toughness to the heat, i think they should get rid of jamaal magloire, hes a disgrace, and i think jamario moon will help out the heat a lot, i have a feeling theyll use him more as a slasher than the raptors did.