Page 235 of 965 FirstFirst ... 135185225232233234235236237238245285335735 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

^lol, Warriors have some die hard fans though. They suck every year, but their fans just don't give up hope! lol, Kinda feel bad for 'em.

Yeah The Warriors Made Some Bad Decisions, But Once They Start Winning The Stadium Is On One!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

-

LOL@Detroit lost to Memphis and Boston lost to Milwaukee yesterday hahahahahahahahahahaha. Man i hope Chicago gets in the playoffs because i don't like Milwaukee. They suck. I feel bad for Richard Jefferson and Michael Redd. Michael had a chance to sign with Cleveland when Lebron was trying to get him but he decided to stay with sorry ass Milwaukee because he wants to be the man on a losing team LOL. Rode Block i know the Lakers are gonna get home court in the playoffs in the west but i said Cleveland is gonna get home court in the east.

-

Oh yeah i saw the final score of Phoenix and Golden State game. That's crazy that Phoenix scored 154. Golden State doesn't know what defense means LOL. That's why they'll never be any good.

these cavalier commentators are fucking awful. how fucking bias can they be?? they shouldnt allow such faggot commentary on NBA TV.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    these cavalier commentators are fucking awful. how fucking bias can they be?? they shouldnt allow such faggot commentary on NBA TV.
    What did they say ?
    I didn't saw the game I was watching the Pistons vs Mavs.

" Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuttin' ta f**k wit "

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Oh yeah i saw the final score of Phoenix and Golden State game. That's crazy that Phoenix scored 154. Golden State doesn't know what defense means LOL. That's why they'll never be any good.

Phoenix also allowed 130 points. That also says a lot.

PS. Not a fan of the warriors. Just saying

Anyone watch the Pistons-Rockets 2ot game on ESPN? I thought it was a good game. Pistons were able to make it competitive even without Rip and Sheed. Their offense was horrible though. Mcdyess grabbed 20 rebounds and Kwame Brown had 12! lol, not really that shocking when you're team shoots 38% the entire game.

It was still an entertaining game though.

^ yea man that was a good game, i thot that foul was real unnecesary wen they were up by three in the 2nd OT, they shoulda just setup and saw wut happened, mcdyess was a beast on the boards, the whole frontline actually were beastin on the offensive boards, i liked how afflalo played, it was a good game overall.

didn't they foul with like 25 seconds to go? idk, I think the foul was necessary cuz without it the Rockets woulda been able to run down the clock or atleast given them just like one second...Though I do think in that situation they shoulda went for the steal and if they can't come up with one THEN they foul.

And Afflalo is becoming a good guard, idk if he'll ever start over Rip, but he's gonna be a solid back up. I think Stuckey is doing a great job too. Pistons really have great depth, they were just missing a "superstar" type player that can take over tonight. If they had Sheed or Rip they probly woulda won in regulation.
    Last edited by Rode Block; 03-18-2009 at 11:58 PM.

Yeah, Aflallo had the game of his life. The problem is they lost the game.
    But we have to see it in a postive way, 'cause the way we played against Rockets & Mavs without our star players like AI, Sheed and RIP, aint bad.
    I hope we will win against Clippers next time.

pistons better beat the clippers, rodney stuckey is showing signs of life again, hopefully he can get rolling again and pistons can make a late push to get into 6th place and take on the magic.

stuckey is ill

Fantastic game of the Pistons against Clippers, Pistons won 108-90 and without 3 starters (Stuckey, RIP and Sheed). detroit had to miss AI too due to injury.
    Again Dice was the man with his 24 pts and 17 boards, while Will Bynum is still continuing to impresse with his good and consistent display.

Miami Heat got the best of them tho'....just saying. Stuckey is becoming a Beast.

PS: How come Jermaine O'neal is allow to wear a headband?
    Last edited by TrueDciple; 03-23-2009 at 11:09 AM.