once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 108 of 966 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 14484

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Quote Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
    The Magic clinch the playoffs. 4 games over last years total wins with 14 to go. I like this under the radar, no one mentioning us.

P.E.A.C.E.
    The Magic could give some people some trouble. It depends how hungry Dwight Howard is defensively.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Rockets now have won 22, this is fukin amazing. that team is really playing hard. everyone is stepping up, cant believe the spurs would trade luis scola. rafer alston has also stepped up big time. i still dnt think they can do damage in the playoffs.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Props to the Rockets for taking care of business against the Lakers today. They showed who the better team is.

Congrats to Davidson, for having won 22 games in a row. I don't like in college basketball how some refs favor the more well known or more 'popular' teams, at the end of some games.

I hope Duke gets their asses kicked, cause they don't have any chance of winning the tournament anyway. They have some of the most annoying fans.

Word, i saw how the whole thing went down, it was crazy at one point i thought T-Mac was Kobe lmao! get it, got it, good! lol

In another note, i noticed Mutombo it been rocking the same nike kicks that came out like 4 years a go, they are no longer avaliable in stores and it makes me wonder why, they most be very comfortable or he just really really likes them lol he got them in all colors......OFF TOPIC I KNOW! lol

Watch Houston get beat first round by Golden State...smoke and mirrors..

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Watch Houston get beat first round by Golden State...smoke and mirrors..
    yea...that just might happen.

mutombo will eat up the warriors frontcourt.

Yea the warriors...all they do is jack up threes. They play no d.

im watchin magic vs cavs now and lebron jus looks pissed off. i really dnt blame him, cavs have made some retarded turnovers in the 4th quarter.

LeBron always looks pissed it's called Cleaveland.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    im watchin magic vs cavs now and lebron jus looks pissed off. i really dnt blame him, cavs have made some retarded turnovers in the 4th quarter.
    That's how the Magic played in the first half, but all of a sudden got back to their normal game. I was pissed in the first half, but we pulled out the victory when it mattered.

P.E.A.C.E.

The Rockets play very solid D so they're not gonna be an easy out come playoff time. Regardless when there's only a 4-5 game difference between first and last place, could be anybody to come out the West.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

The NBA is getting interesting again. That 22 game winning streak will be put to the test against the Celtics tonight. Did anyone see that Denver game??? Nuggets scored 168 pts. Damnnnnn.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

aight quick update

Denver scores 168 (?!?!)...they still have no defense at all and are a disgrace to the league (and i'm a HUGE denver fan...i ain't no hater...i'm disappointed)

Houston on a 22 game win streak......still no one takes them seriously and they will get beat tonight by the C's

Celtics beat Spurs on St. Patrick's Day....complete luck, that ball should rolled into the hoop instead of out and Horry should have hit that 3

Cleveland still sucks and won't make it to the Finals

Detroit vs. Spurs finals....Spurs in 5

-

LOL@Dirty Knowledge and Buckshotstheone dissing Cleveland hahahahahahahahahaha. NickyTooch is the only fool on here who doesn't see that the Cavs will never win a championship. Larry Hughes and Drew Gooden have been doing good since they got traded. I wish they would've played good consistently when they were with the Cavs because i don't like the new Cavs players. Joe Smith is a scrub. Ben Wallace isn't doing much. Wally Sczerbiak hasn't done much either. Delonte West is decent so far. LOL@Wizards lost to Atlanta yesterday. Celtics and Houston game is gonna be good tonight. I'll be watching that. It's odd that it's coming on TNT instead of ESPN. TNT NBA games usually comes on every Thursday. Sam Cassell was a good pickup for the Celtics. I see he scored 17 points yesterday against the Spurs.