once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 109 of 966 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 14484

Thread: NBA basketball thread

^^^ That's why Lebron should play like magic rather than tryin to imitate jordan.

I feel that's it's over for the Rockets today.

-

Lebron plays like Jordan instead of Magic Johnson because his teammates are sorry hahahahahahahahahahaha.

^ Fo Sho Sho. I Can't Stand Jordan.

-

How come you don't like Jordan? He's the greatest NBA player of all time to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    guess you're forgetting about ol' 13 rings Bill Russell

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like INDIANA! Yeah, go ahead hate all you want, at least you can't say I bandwagonned over to the Bulls. I've said this before PIPPEN WAS BETTER! You don't want me to prove my point.

Fine, Let me prove why Pip was better, when Jordan went to Wash, he didn't go far. Pip on the other hand, got close, TWICE! Once with Houston, the Other Portland. I'm tired of hearing that Pippen didn't get anywhere without Jordan, I say Jordan got NOWHERE without Pippen. Jordan has screwed the last two franchises (Washington & Charlotte for those that don't know) in drafting shitty. Kwame Brown? Emeka Okafor? Both those dudes are nice, but at the NBA level, they didn't pan out as good. Orlando got the Best of that Draft in Dwight Howard. Both Howard & Bosh are becoming monsters. Anyone catch that game? Probably not, since they made a big deal of the whole Kobe/LA vs Shaq/PHX. When was the last time you saw Two, count em TWO, Power Fowards/Centers score 35+ pts. in a game? I don't like the fact that they show the same 9 teams over and over again. If Kevin Garnett didn't go to Boston, they wouldn't be showning their games. I did digress from my previous point, but Jordan didn't get anywhere without Pippen, at least Pippen got to the Conf. Finals.

-

You think Kwame Brown is a good player? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You think Scottie Pippen is better than Michael Jordan? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    Fine, Let me prove why Pip was better, when Jordan went to Wash, he didn't go far. Pip on the other hand, got close, TWICE! Once with Houston, the Other Portland. I'm tired of hearing that Pippen didn't get anywhere without Jordan, I say Jordan got NOWHERE without Pippen. Jordan has screwed the last two franchises (Washington & Charlotte for those that don't know) in drafting shitty. Kwame Brown? Emeka Okafor? Both those dudes are nice, but at the NBA level, they didn't pan out as good. Orlando got the Best of that Draft in Dwight Howard. Both Howard & Bosh are becoming monsters. Anyone catch that game? Probably not, since they made a big deal of the whole Kobe/LA vs Shaq/PHX. When was the last time you saw Two, count em TWO, Power Fowards/Centers score 35+ pts. in a game? I don't like the fact that they show the same 9 teams over and over again. If Kevin Garnett didn't go to Boston, they wouldn't be showning their games. I did digress from my previous point, but Jordan didn't get anywhere without Pippen, at least Pippen got to the Conf. Finals.
    First of all...Jordan the player was better than Pippen the player. Jordan in Washington was an old man...a shell of his former self, just as Pippen was with the Rockets late in his career.

Pippen was a all time great player and a definite hall of famer but to put him on Jordans level is a stretch. Jordan was unbelieveble...and i hated that fucker while he played.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Props to the Rockets. Their streak had to end sometime, so no shame in it ending to the best team in the NBA this season.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Yeah, and plus the the Wizards team that Jordan played on wasn't good. The Blazers and Rockets teams that Pippen were on definitely had better players.

By the way, what happened to the Grizzlies the last few years? It wasn't that long ago that they were a solid team. It seems it went down hill quick, ever since Hubie Brown left.

Told you about the Rockets, as for the Jordan thing, how come no one wanted to play with him in Washington? Washed up or not, why was everyone so hesitant in playing with him? How come everyone wants to play with Shaq and he's not even as good as he was. If there were more great centers in the league, Shaq would be trash. Look at the "good" centers in the league now: Ben Wallace (really a big PF), Dwight Howard (also just a big PF), Ilgaskas? Yao Ming is the only one left. If there were still players like Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, David Robinson, Dikembe Mutombo (from Den), Hell even Rik Smits & Alonzo Mourning, and Shaq would be useless. As for Kwame Brown, yeah I saw little potential, he could've been as good as Jermaine O'Neal. He failed as player who probably should've gone to college.

Only the Playoffs will tell