Page 124 of 965 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Nothing like being a cagapalos. Or spoiler if you don't know what I mean.

Well To Keep Him Fresh For The Next Season End The Year Off With The Team Some Chemistry
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

When does his contract expire? I see him leaving as soon as his contract is finished.

Aren't him and Magette both free agents this coming summer?

P.E.A.C.E.

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo then the Clipps seriously gonna suck, I feel bad for Dunleavy.

I Believe Eldon Will Be Back But Not Sure Bout Magette
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Magette has had his share of problems there.

P.E.A.C.E.

I hope that they both leave, leading to Mike Dunleavy's firing. I say that so Indiana could sign him, he's a good coach, just like Ric Adelman, and Byron Scott, and more recently Stan Van Jeremy.

-

LOL@Cleveland lost to the Bulls last night in Cleveland hahahahahahahaha. They can't even beat the Bulls at home and Delonte West's dumb ass fouled Ben Gordon on a 3 point attempt with a few minutes left in the 4th quarter. I also didn't understand why there were no Cavs players under the basket to try and get the rebound when Lebron drove to the basket at the end to try and get the Cavs the lead and he missed the shot. LOL@Ben Wallace bricking free throws in the 4th quarter. Even Lebron made 1-2 free throws near the end. The Cavs are a bad free throw shooting team. NickyTooch do you still think the Cavs are gonna get far in the playoffs since they can't beat the Bulls and Milwaukee? LOL. They lost to Milwaukee 2-3 times this year LOL. They don't play defense. Larry Hughes drove baseline right past Wally Sczerbiak to the basket and he dunked on Zydrunas Ilgauskas LOL. I wonder why Larry wasn't scoring good like last night when he played for the Cavs. I saw he's shooting 37% from the field since he joined the Bulls. He was shooting 38% from the field with the Cavs. That's terrible.

When I stopped watching the game, the Cavs were winning decisively, hahaha, can't seal the deal. Yeah they suck at freethrows. Which is why I think UCLA will win against Memphis. Calipari just doesn't know how important freethrows are in the final minutes of a close game.

-

The Cavs are a joke. They gave up 114 points to Charlotte on Wednesday LOL. Their defense is pathetic. I know that Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, Donyell Marshall were inconsistent when they were with the Cavs but i think the Cavs should've kept them when you consider what they got in return for them.

I was at the game last night...yea their perimeter defense is atrocious. Defense was there strong suit last year with Hughes, Snow, Andy etc....But now, w/o those guys the defense is terrible.
    They give up a ton of layups, which they never used to. Still, the trade helped free up cap room and i dont necessarily think they would have been any better had they not made it.

They need to get more athletic...they are now a slow immobile team, and thats why they don't defend the perimeter well. But this team is temporary.

Hughes can suck my dick. He didn't bring it every night. he has been terrible with the Bulls...he's only averaging 12 points since he's been with them, and his shooting is still terrible.

Its Boston's year anyway. I wouldnt doubt if the Cavs lost in the 1st round, although they still have alot of weapons. We'll see...i'm not expecting much. The defense is too bad now.
    Its all about the Tribe now.
    Look eye, always look eye.

well cleveland have kinda locked up 4th spot in the east. they look to be in cruise control cause they aint gonna get 3rd, and i dnt think the sixers can catch them up.

^--True....kinda the same way with how the Lakers have been as of late. These games really dont mean anything, But still.

ALthough the playoffs are a totally different season. Thats why they play the games.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Cleveland VS. Orlando today at 3.

P.E.A.C.E.