Page 134 of 965 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137144184234634 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

  1. #1996
    wuswordz95
    Guest

    Default

    now they are down by six. plzzz let me get that win.

  2. #1997
    NOBLE SCITY IronFingaz7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    now they are down by six. plzzz let me get that win.
    30 now. Game basically over. I wish they would have won too.

    P.E.A.C.E.

  3. #1998
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    90
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This is who I would send to represent the USA in the Olympics:

    Chris Bosh
    Dwight Howard
    Antwan Jamison
    LeBron James
    Kobe Bryant
    Joe Johnson
    Deron Williams
    Baron Davis
    Chris Paul
    Tyson Chandler
    Gilbert Arenas
    Ron Artest
    Carmelo Anthony

    I tried not to add those from the 2000 team like Garnett, Carter, and the likes of them.



  4. #1999
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    NickyTooch don't trip because Stephen A Smith tells it like it is. Lebron's teammates suck. I'm sure he's not the only one who feels that way. I bet Charles Barkley says the same thing about Lebron's teammates. Cleveland will get a early first round exit by the Washington Wizards because the Cavs don't play defense and Lebron has no help. His teammates stand around too much watching him and their offense isn't good. Ben Wallace is a liability on offense and his defense and rebounding hasn't been that good since he joined the Cavs. Mike Brown's bitch ass for some reason won't play Joe Smith more minutes because i know Joe can contribute with scoring if he played more. I wish he would block shots instead of taking charges.


    Golden State isn't gonna make the playoffs because they don't play defense and they do shoot jumpshots too much. They don't have that many tall guys and they don't take the ball to the basket enough. The reason why they beat Dallas last year is because Dallas doesn't play defense. You see what happened to the Warriors when they played Utah last year. When the Warriors play against teams who play defense, the Warriors don't have a chance of winning. Maybe if they would've kept Jason Richardson, they might've made the playoffs this year but they still would've been eliminated early. I feel bad for Jason because he's a very good player. Charlotte won't be making the playoffs for awhile LOL.

  5. #2000
    NOBLE SCITY IronFingaz7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I like Stephen A. Smith a lot. One of the few. Him and Charles.

    P.E.A.C.E.

  6. #2001
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    90
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    NickyTooch don't trip because Stephen A Smith tells it like it is. Lebron's teammates suck. I'm sure he's not the only one who feels that way. I bet Charles Barkley says the same thing about Lebron's teammates. Cleveland will get a early first round exit by the Washington Wizards because the Cavs don't play defense and Lebron has no help. His teammates stand around too much watching him and their offense isn't good. Ben Wallace is a liability on offense and his defense and rebounding hasn't been that good since he joined the Cavs. Mike Brown's bitch ass for some reason won't play Joe Smith more minutes because i know Joe can contribute with scoring if he played more. I wish he would block shots instead of taking charges.


    Golden State isn't gonna make the playoffs because they don't play defense and they do shoot jumpshots too much. They don't have that many tall guys and they don't take the ball to the basket enough. The reason why they beat Dallas last year is because Dallas doesn't play defense. You see what happened to the Warriors when they played Utah last year. When the Warriors play against teams who play defense, the Warriors don't have a chance of winning. Maybe if they would've kept Jason Richardson, they might've made the playoffs this year but they still would've been eliminated early. I feel bad for Jason because he's a very good player. Charlotte won't be making the playoffs for awhile LOL.
    100% agree, and Inside the NBA is the best sports show on TV.



  7. #2002
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    I like Inside The NBA too. Charles Barkley always got something funny to say hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@him and Dwayne Wade's T-Mobile cellphone commercials hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ya'll should check out Charles Barkley's book Who's Afraid Of A Large Black Man. I'm telling ya'll it's very good and the book is about racism. He interviews Tiger Woods, Morgan Freeman, Ice Cube, Samuel Jackson, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton. Racism is a serious topic that a lot of people are afraid to talk about and ya'll know Charles isn't afraid to talk about it. He speaks his mind and tells the truth and he doesn't care if he hurts people's feelings LOL. That's what i like about him. At the beginning of the book before he interviews people, he gives his thoughts about Hurricane Katrina and i like his opinion about that tragedy. He said he went to Atlanta and a couple of other places where poor blacks were who had lost their homes in that hurricane. He helped out by buying several houses so poor blacks had a place to stay since the shelters were forcing people to leave. I can't believe shelters would force people to leave when they have no place to go since the hurricane took away their homes. This country is so fucking ugly and cruel to the poor.

  8. #2003
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    90
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    "I need them for my footsies", haha Barkley says footsies. I like how he calls Nash, Stee Nas his enunciation is funny.



  9. #2004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    This is who I would send to represent the USA in the Olympics:

    Chris Bosh
    Dwight Howard
    Antwan Jamison
    LeBron James
    Kobe Bryant
    Joe Johnson
    Deron Williams
    Baron Davis
    Chris Paul
    Tyson Chandler
    Gilbert Arenas
    Ron Artest
    Carmelo Anthony

    I tried not to add those from the 2000 team like Garnett, Carter, and the likes of them.
    i would put micheal redd in their somewhere, reason why cause Fiba ball is different u need consistent 3 point shooters. thats the reason why team USA have flopped recently in tournaments, they get torched from beyond the arc by euro teams. plus he impressed in the Fiba Americas tournament.

  10. #2005
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    90
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Barkley said he went to Atlanta and a couple of other places where poor blacks were who had lost their homes in that hurricane. He helped out by buying several houses so poor blacks had a place to stay since the shelters were forcing people to leave. I can't believe shelters would force people to leave when they have no place to go since the hurricane took away their homes. This country is so fucking ugly and cruel to the poor.
    Yeah, I heard this and thought why don't more people do this. Yes, I meant people and not just athletes. But I found funny that he wanted to run for governor of, I think, Alabama, and Ernie told him that he needed to live in that state for 7 years in order to run, and he looked all stumped, like "damn, I didn't know that". Did they begin the Gone Fishin' pics. Someone should post those.



  11. #2006
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    90
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    i would put micheal redd in their somewhere, reason why cause Fiba ball is different u need consistent 3 point shooters. thats the reason why team USA have flopped recently in tournaments, they get torched from beyond the arc by euro teams. plus he impressed in the Fiba Americas tournament.
    I wanted to add him & Marcus Camby, but I thought that yall were gonna say "why him?"



  12. #2007
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,625
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Tyson Chandler???? thats the only one i totally disagree with.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  13. #2008
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Has Michael Redd ever made the playoffs with Milwaukee? Hahahahahaha. It would've been nice to see him on Cleveland's team when Lebron talked to him about joining the team but his stupid ass turned him down and he decided to stay with the Bucks for more money LOL. What a idiot. Milwaukee will never win a championship. Get that through your head Michael LOL. I like the latest T-Mobile cellphone commercial with Charles and Dwayne when Dwayne tells Charles that in Philadelphia there is a statue of Rocky and he's not real. He said how come the city doesn't have a statue of you. Then Dwayne said i can picture you on a statue with a cheesesteak in your hand hahahahahahahahahaha. Charles said you trying to be funny? LOL. Then i like the other cellphone commercial with them when they're having lunch at a restaurant and the white girl waitress says to Dwayne, is that your dad? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

  14. #2009
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    When i was watching the Nuggets and Warriors game last night, my dad said look at all those tattoos on that nigga. He was talking about JR Smith of the Nuggets LOL. My dad said if i was a coach, he couldn't play for me LOL. The tattoos on JR does look horrible. He has them all over his arms and neck. Iverson, Carmelo, Kenyon Martin, Anthony Carter, Marcus Camby got a lot of tattoos also. Iverson has some on both sides of his neck LOL. I don't understand what the deal is with black NBA players getting tattoos all over them. My dad said what would these niggas do without basketball? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He said they wouldn't get hired at a job by white folks when white folks look at them and see all them tattoos on them LOL.

  15. #2010
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,625
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    yea Redd shoulda played with LeBron, he would have been a perfect fit. I didnt understand that. Nor did I understand why Ray Allen stayed w/ Seattle...he would have been another great fit.
    In their cases it was ALL about the dough.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Similar Threads

  1. Ronin Exposed
    By PROPHETYAHWEH in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 04:22 AM
  2. Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?
    By Hayabusa in forum The Sports Zone
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:45 AM
  3. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM
  4. Any people willing to help me out....
    By The Last Clansman in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:16 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •