Page 261 of 965 FirstFirst ... 161211251258259260261262263264271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 14466

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Fucking stupid dumb ass magics! they are the worst! worst worst team ever!

i hate bos, lebron gunna smack them up next round

Yo Orlando doesnt event deserve to be in the playoffs, honestly how the fuck you lose a game like that? How? Howard? hes no fucking star, hes a fucking fraud. Big Baby just raped his ass with no vaseline. Bastards. Fuck Boston Pierce only scores with small guards. Lebron is going to fuck his life up and he'll have a mental breakdown after the cavs run by them.

Dwight Howard? ..."you're all up in the game and dont deserve to be a player!"
    Last edited by TrueDciple; 05-12-2009 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
    Yo Orlando doesnt event deserve to be in the playoffs, honestly how the fuck you lose a game like that? How? Howard? hes no fucking star, hes a fucking fraud. Big Baby just raped his ass with no vaseline. Bastards. Fuck Boston Pierce only scores with small guards. Lebron is going to fuck his life up and he'll have a mental breakdown after the cavs run by them.

Dwight Howard? ..."you're all up in the game and dont deserve to be a player!"
    Not defending them cuz they played like shit to end the game, but lets look at a 2 pointer that was labeled a 3 and the refs said their not reviewing it, lets look at an airball that should have been shot clock violation but they overturn it and give the ball back to the celtics, how many times dwight gets pushed and shoved by perkins yet no call, turk fouled but no call, yet with pierce its automatically a foul if you breathe on him. I mean they could have moved the ball around a little better to end that game, but the refs made some awful decisions as well.

P.E.A.C.E.
    -Noble Scity-

Boston, even without Garnett is still a formidable team because they play great defense still and they attack the basket and rebound.

The Magic get nothing inside aside from when Howard dunks. He has no low post game at all.
    Every thing else is jumpers and 3's for them.
    You wont win shit like that.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
    Not defending them cuz they played like shit to end the game, but lets look at a 2 pointer that was labeled a 3 and the refs said their not reviewing it, lets look at an airball that should have been shot clock violation but they overturn it and give the ball back to the celtics, how many times dwight gets pushed and shoved by perkins yet no call, turk fouled but no call, yet with pierce its automatically a foul if you breathe on him. I mean they could have moved the ball around a little better to end that game, but the refs made some awful decisions as well.

P.E.A.C.E.
    -Noble Scity-
    I totaly agree, even the tnt guys said it was an airball. They been fucking up big time throughout the whole playoffs but the league cant say or do shit about it. The Reffs Asociation is like the Mafia, i keep tellin' ya'll. One word and you'll be fine with 25 G's.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

"Howard is so frustrated with the Magic’s reliance on 3-pointers, the indifference on getting him the ball on the block, that two league sources familiar with his thinking say that it could soon cause Howard to question his future with the franchise."
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Howard's coming to Miami yo.

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
    I totaly agree, even the tnt guys said it was an airball. They been fucking up big time throughout the whole playoffs but the league cant say or do shit about it. The Reffs Asociation is like the Mafia, i keep tellin' ya'll. One word and you'll be fine with 25 G's.
    i was shocked at that airball call, i mean it was so obvious it didnt hit the rim but the refs just seem to do anything boston wants. i think officiating in the NBA is probably the worst in any sport. the bias is there for everyone to see. not just with Boston, but the whole concept of a 'superstar' call is just fucking bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    "Howard is so frustrated with the Magicís reliance on 3-pointers, the indifference on getting him the ball on the block, that two league sources familiar with his thinking say that it could soon cause Howard to question his future with the franchise."
    the thing is usually i would back howard on the whole 3-point case, but he was missing most of his shots and he allowed Davis to light him up. so last night i dnt think Howard had any right to complain.

Orlando jus cant close out games, when it comes to playing hard they jus rotate the ball around the perimeter and chuck the ball up. the thing is Lewis, Hedo, Alston and Lee are all well capable of driving to the rim. they just dnt do it as often as they should.

Marbury was making some shots last night. If the Celtics advance, maybe they will use him more, if he isn't scared to shoot.

I had forgot that Brent Barry was on the Rockets. How come he doesn't play more?

Orlando plays no defense at all.

They are getting exposed badly in this series.

Anyone hear that rumor about the pacers trying to be acquired by francisco aquelini i think his name is, he owns the canucks too, and he mite move em to van city, that woulud be sick i would be so happy if the apcers came to van, danny granger, tj ford, roy hibbert, damn that would be dope.

Yeah, that would be different. Tinsley could get arrested in Canada then.

Vancouver already had a team and it moved to Memphis.