Page 262 of 965 FirstFirst ... 162212252259260261262263264265272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 14472

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Rockets up big at halftime.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

I'm getting tired of people talking about Kobe vs Lebron in the finals. The Lakers haven't even gotten to the western conference finals yet. Either the Rockets are a real good team without their two best offensive players, and without a center(starting a 6 foot 6 player as a replacement center), or the Lakers are a bunch of pussies.

Lakers have had problems all year with teams who play small... especially on the road. This is the same team that has road losses to Charlotte, Sacramento, Miami, and Indiana. They just have a really hard time guarding small teams.

Lakers looked tough when Bynum and Odom were playing above their heads. Now that they have come down to Earth, they are very beatable.

I dunno what happened to Bynum...he looked like a force earlier in the year. Now he's a stiff.
    Look eye, always look eye.

-

Lakers are having a tough time with Houston. I thought they were gonna beat Houston last night but i see they didn't. Since the Lakers are having a tough time with Houston, i know if they advance against Denver, they're gonna have a tough time with Denver because Denver has better players than Houston. Cleveland hasn't played any serious competition yet. Boston or Orlando is gonna be a tough opponent for them. I would prefer they played Boston because if Boston beat them, a lot of Cleveland fans are gonna be hurt hahahahahahahahahahahaha. They're gonna see that Cleveland isn't invincible like most people think they are.

^Bitter Detroit Pistons fan

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I'm getting tired of people talking about Kobe vs Lebron in the finals. The Lakers haven't even gotten to the western conference finals yet..

Well buddy you are in for a very long ride because its been a while since we dont see an nba finals with the best 2 Players in the league going at eachothers. So seat tight.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Either the Rockets are a real good team without their two best offensive players, and without a center(starting a 6 foot 6 player as a replacement center), or the Lakers are a bunch of pussies.
    Both!

R.I.P. to a great person, Wayman Tisdale.

-

I'm not mad that Detroit lost. I knew they were gonna lose anyway. You're a Cleveland Cavs dickrider Nicky. I don't remember you being on their dicks before they got Lebron. I'm happy that they're finally winning since i'm a Cleveland native but i'm not getting excited about it because the Cavs and the Browns have let me down lots of times. Check Two, how come you haven't responded to my private message yet?

LOL @ CharlesJOnes

You knew me before the Cavs had LeBron??? U been stalkin me?

Liar, cuz I been a Cavs fan for as long as I have been a sports fan. I grew up with Price, Daugherty, Hot Rod and Nance.

While you were dickriding Jordan during the 90's, i hated his ass for the very sake that I am indeed a Cavs fan.

YOu are not a cleveland native. YOur a maryland reject who couldn't cut it here so you left.
    Stop claiming cleveland, and stop whining about how Cleveland sports has let you down.

Cleveland fans take pride in the fact that we have suffered heartbreak but still remain loyal.

If your a true Cavs fan, right now, you are more excited than you have ever been.

Imposter

-

Iam a Cleveland native, you fag. The only reason you know i live in Maryland is because i told you and i shouldn't have. You asked me some areas in Cleveland and i told you about them before so you can't tell me i'm not from Cleveland. The reason i left Cleveland is because of the bitch ass low paying jobs there and i couldn't get a good job while i was there. Cleveland got a lot of low paying jobs and a lot of factory jobs. Their factory jobs are nothing but modern day slave plantations that pay a low salary to temporary employees because their bitch asses don't wanna make the temp employees full time and give them medical and dental insurance which should be provided to every employee even if you are a temp.

lol My bad Keith, I will reply to your private message soon. I still think you should join us in here. Notice my blue user name color. Notice the group name: 'Non Ignorants'. You could also notice our discussion of non ignorant topics.

Its no secret that the job market in Cleveland is bad.

But as you always say, you have a learning disability, so really, is it Cleveland's fault that you couldnt find employment anywhere??

Anybody who hates on LeBron and laughs and only posts during Cavs losses is not a fan.

Thats pretty elementary, I'm not basing my statement on anything besides that, nor do i really have to as it is clinching evidence.

-

Yeah it's Cleveland's jobs fault that they don't wanna hire me. I can't help it that i have a learning disability. Taking medication isn't gonna help me to get a good job which is what my psychiatrist suggested that i do. Fuck medication for my problem. I need a good job and some long money instead of the bullshit money i got when i was in Cleveland. I hope all those factory jobs in Cleveland close up and they should be set on fire. Same thing goes for the warehouse jobs there too. It truly amazes me that jobs can get away with paying people a low salary. Now that there's so many immigrants in america, these bitch ass low paying jobs can get them to work for them because blacks aren't gonna work for low pay. That's slavery to me. Poor blacks and poor immigrants that get a low salary aren't in chains and being forced to work for free but you might as well call it another form of slavery when you work hard for low pay. I keep telling you i'm a Lebron fan. I'm not a fan of most of his teammates. Maybe that's why you think i be dissing the Cavs often.

Keith,
    You didn't reply to my post?