once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 263 of 966 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265266273313363763 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 14484

Thread: NBA basketball thread

-

How do you know my real name? I saw your post. I don't feel like signing up to join your forum. I'm not on the internet that often anyway.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I told you before in a pm that it's not a forum. lol It's just a section of the Wu Tang Corp site here where only the Non Ignorant people could post, about positive issues.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Yeah it's Cleveland's jobs fault that they don't wanna hire me. I can't help it that i have a learning disability. Taking medication isn't gonna help me to get a good job which is what my psychiatrist suggested that i do. Fuck medication for my problem. I need a good job and some long money instead of the bullshit money i got when i was in Cleveland. I hope all those factory jobs in Cleveland close up and they should be set on fire. Same thing goes for the warehouse jobs there too. It truly amazes me that jobs can get away with paying people a low salary. Now that there's so many immigrants in america, these bitch ass low paying jobs can get them to work for them because blacks aren't gonna work for low pay. That's slavery to me. Poor blacks and poor immigrants that get a low salary aren't in chains and being forced to work for free but you might as well call it another form of slavery when you work hard for low pay. I keep telling you i'm a Lebron fan. I'm not a fan of most of his teammates. Maybe that's why you think i be dissing the Cavs often.
    your an idiot and you dont know basketball if you don't like LeBrons teammates, Keith.
    Look eye, always look eye.

-

Oh my bad.

-

Why am i a idiot? Because of what i said about Cleveland's shitty low paying jobs and how the job supervisors shit on their employees?

No, because you don't like LeBron's teammates. I could care less what you think about the job market in Cleveland

-

Who is crybaby on Boston's team? I saw that shot he made over somebody. That was a nice shot. Nicky i like Maurice Williams, Ben Wallace, Joe Smith, Zydrunas Ilgauskas(i think he's soft though because he's afraid to drive to the basket and he'd rather settle for jumpshots), Delonte West. Why is Lorenzen Wright still on the team? Everytime i see him on the bench, he's in a suit being a cheerleader LOL. When he's healthy, he sucks anyway LOL. You could care less what i think about the jobs in Cleveland because you probably got a good job and you don't have to struggle to get a job like i do. I bet you would care what i thought about the jobs there if you had to struggle like i do to get a job.

Well you just named 5 guys on Cleveland that you liked so what is your problem?? That you don't like the guy they don't dress every night?

I think your disability is worse than you think.

Z is a center...they dont 'drive' to the basket.

LOL @ Non Ignorants. These days people would do anything to feel special.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Who's doing something to feel special?

-

So you're saying most centers don't drive to the basket? LOL. Yeah right. Zydrunas is slow and that's why he won't drive to the basket LOL. He's afraid the ball will get stolen from him if he drives to the basket because he's so slow LOL. Dwight Howard, Shaq, Tim Duncan drive to the basket. So what's Zydrunas's excuse?

BAM...Houston, GONE.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

marv albert is really startin to piss me off ... i seriously think stern talked to him durin tha offseason and told him to be overly enthusiastic because he has such good commentary ... anyone notice how this nigga sounds like he bout 2 shit on himself everytime any star does ANYTHING? they could just dribble between their legs or make a layup and this nigga is cummin ... he needs 2 quit it

Houston did all they could, what more can u ask of a team that was missing their 2 franchise players. They should how tough they were by taking the Lakers to 7 games.

Tonight i see Boston beating the Magic in a close game. Even if the Magic take a 20 point lead going into the last 2 minutes, Boston would still probably win. They much tougher and generally out hustle the Magic. Howard hasnt been as dominant as everyone predicted he would be against Perk and Davis. also Ray Allen is due a big game, his sucked badly the whole series.