once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 265 of 966 FirstFirst ... 165215255262263264265266267268275315365765 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 14482

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Quote Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
    What would you do if Anthony Carter was staring at you?
    What would you do if Sam Cassell was staring at you??

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rome
    Zack Greinke is better than Greg Maddux

Celtics look like no-shows in the first quarter so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rome
    Zack Greinke is better than Greg Maddux

It looks like it's gonna be Cavs VS. Magic in the ECF. The Magic aren't missing tonight...and the Celtics aren't playing smart.

the magic are jus hitting everything. the one game Allen plays well every other Celtic decides to take a day off.

The Magic are extremely deadly when they're hitting their 3's, but I think their reliance on the 3 point shot will be there downfall against Cleveland.

Well its over now Pierce goes to the Bench. Orlando had a bit too much fire power for the Celtics.

The Magic will probably give Cleveland a run for their money, they did take the regular season series and handed Cleveland their worst loss this season. should be interesting. i think Lebron will absolutely smoke Orlando but we jus have to wait and see.

Cleveland
    Magic

Lakers
    Denver

can't fuckin wait to see the Magic and Cleveland play

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    i guess i jus hate tha way he gets excited he makes it seem like he gonna poo right there and then ... "oooh lebron james with the two handed slam" like stfu man just sit there and shut up and watch the game

Well that is exactly the opposite reason why they pay him so.... i've doubt it. You seriously dont want to be in the same room as me watching a game. I know my neighbors hate me but whatever.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

You would think that Acie Law would get some more playing time.

Also, how come Mikki Moore hardly plays at all?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Nuggets, WWE in smackdown over arena confict:

Kobe Bryant(notes) and the Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to be at the Pepsi Center in Denver next Monday night.

Problem is, so are John Cena and a bunch of wrestlers.

World Wrestling Entertainment says it is booked at the arena for an episode of Monday Night Raw, the same night the Nuggets are slated to host the Lakers in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.

WWE spokesman Robert Zimmerman says the organization secured the Pepsi Center last Aug. 15 and has already sold more than 10,000 tickets for the event. He says the organization expects a sellout, with tickets ranging from $20 to $70.

“Even though the Denver Nuggets had a strong team this year and were projected to make the playoffs, obviously Nuggets and Pepsi Center owner Stan Kroenke did not have enough faith in his own team to hold the May 25th date for a potential playoff game,” WWE chairman Vince McMahon said in a statement.

Denver is usually done with basketball by now. The Nuggets had lost in the first round five straight years, but as the No. 2 seed in the West are in the conference finals for the first time since 1985.

The Nuggets referred comment to the NBA, which handles scheduling during the playoffs. NBA spokesman Mark Broussard said the league was looking into the conflict.

Zimmerman said the Pepsi Center confirmed in March with the WWE that the organization wanted to keep the May 25 date, and sent a contract on April 15— the final night of the regular season—which WWE signed and returned. Tickets went on sale April 11.

The conflict didn’t arise until Sunday, when the Lakers beat the Houston Rockets in Game 7 of the Western Conference semifinals. Had the Rockets won, Denver would have had home-court advantage in the next round, hosting Games 1 and 2 and putting the May 25 game in Houston.

As of Monday afternoon, the schedule on the Pepsi Center’s Web site listed WWE for 6:30 p.m. local time and Western Conference finals Game 4 at 7 p.m. Tickets for the wrestling event could still be purchased online.

so boston is out . how great is that , i think this is it , the lakers should win the championship , denver is playing great though . i just hope i see them in june , the lakers i mean
    Trip

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Nuggets, WWE in smackdown over arena confict:

Kobe Bryant(notes) and the Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to be at the Pepsi Center in Denver next Monday night.

Problem is, so are John Cena and a bunch of wrestlers.

World Wrestling Entertainment says it is booked at the arena for an episode of Monday Night Raw, the same night the Nuggets are slated to host the Lakers in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.

WWE spokesman Robert Zimmerman says the organization secured the Pepsi Center last Aug. 15 and has already sold more than 10,000 tickets for the event. He says the organization expects a sellout, with tickets ranging from $20 to $70.

“Even though the Denver Nuggets had a strong team this year and were projected to make the playoffs, obviously Nuggets and Pepsi Center owner Stan Kroenke did not have enough faith in his own team to hold the May 25th date for a potential playoff game,” WWE chairman Vince McMahon said in a statement.

Denver is usually done with basketball by now. The Nuggets had lost in the first round five straight years, but as the No. 2 seed in the West are in the conference finals for the first time since 1985.

The Nuggets referred comment to the NBA, which handles scheduling during the playoffs. NBA spokesman Mark Broussard said the league was looking into the conflict.

Zimmerman said the Pepsi Center confirmed in March with the WWE that the organization wanted to keep the May 25 date, and sent a contract on April 15— the final night of the regular season—which WWE signed and returned. Tickets went on sale April 11.

The conflict didn’t arise until Sunday, when the Lakers beat the Houston Rockets in Game 7 of the Western Conference semifinals. Had the Rockets won, Denver would have had home-court advantage in the next round, hosting Games 1 and 2 and putting the May 25 game in Houston.

As of Monday afternoon, the schedule on the Pepsi Center’s Web site listed WWE for 6:30 p.m. local time and Western Conference finals Game 4 at 7 p.m. Tickets for the wrestling event could still be purchased online.
    that's a big steaming ball of bullshit. wrestling is fake as fuck. I don't know why they would consider showing that shit. wrestling is for retards who like to watch fake fights

Quote Originally Posted by MOUSER WORDS View Post
    so boston is out . how great is that , i think this is it , the lakers should win the championship , denver is playing great though . i just hope i see them in june , the lakers i mean
    cleveland = champs

damn right boyeeee
    Look eye, always look eye.