Page 273 of 965 FirstFirst ... 173223263270271272273274275276283323373773 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 14463

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Quote Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
    magic should be up 3-0 and lebron is still a douchebag
    why?

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    we have Lebron....and basically, thats all we need.

The Magic will never recover from this. They know they have been playing over their heads and got lucky we let them back in both games.

Goodnight check poo poo. I have to get up early tommorrow for work. Maybe I'll bring donuts in celebration of one of the greatest playoff basketball game ever played by arguably thee best player to ever suit up.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

poor lebron ... all he needs is one more 'star' on his team and the world is his ... sucks for him

Quote Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
    why?
    well they would be up 3-0 if it wasn't for that lucky ass shot at the end of game 2 and he's a douchebag for complaining about calls when every time he dribble's the ball there's a foul called on orlando.the guy is OVERRATED and he'll prolly commit suicide when they lose this series

nah, im not like you with the redskins brah.

If your hating on LeBron merely for the fact that I get under your skin or he pimped the Wizards 3 years in a row, I feel bad for you.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Wu Vatican

bron is nasty no denying that. but he still is a legit second star away. mo williams, delante west, ect. are not second stars. they are good/decent players but they arent on a scottie pippen level.

and lebron gets waaaaaay to many calls. playing in clevland its sickening how many he gets, even in orlando thought he was getting too many.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

are you seriously gonna be the guy who complains about superstars getting calls???

He is going to get them. This is the NBA. Thats how it works.

And every time down, Dwight howard was getting some bullshit whistle, so i really dont even wanna hear all that.

But yes, they do need some more athleticism....and they are only one all star away from being unstoppable.
    Which they will get either this year or next.
    Look eye, always look eye.

the difference is clevland wanted to foul howard and force him to make free throw's. lebrick get's phantom calls and goaltends

the difference is clevland wanted to foul howard and force him to make free throw's. lebrick get's phantom calls and goaltends
    haterism, I'm not a Cleveland fan but LeBron is an amazing player, plays much more unselfishly than another player of the same stratosphere (kobe). Dude really is a complete package as a player but Cleveland still needs someone else that can put up 20 a night. He should of had another 7-10 assist more than he did but no one else was knocking down shots ( and him either for that matter) but that's why you need another legitimate scorer. Everyone has an off-night no matter how good you are. He's going to get the line regardless.

It's still not going to matter though. Magic will move on because they're a more complete team.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    haterism, I'm not a Cleveland fan but LeBron is an amazing player, plays much more unselfishly than another player of the same stratosphere (kobe). Dude really is a complete package as a player but Cleveland still needs someone else that can put up 20 a night. He should of had another 7-10 assist more than he did but no one else was knocking down shots ( and him either for that matter) but that's why you need another legitimate scorer. Everyone has an off-night no matter how good you are. He's going to get the line regardless.

It's still not going to matter though. Magic will move on because they're a more complete team.
    what hes saying is not haterade. there may be some haterade behind what hes saying, but what he actually said is not.

Did you see the play D howard fouled out on? come on man. that was a clean block.

and yea D howard is getting calls tooch, because that is clevlands defense. he tosses any of those plugs you call a center around if they play him straight up. so they foul him instead. and it burned them like gonorrhea last night.
    Last edited by whitey; 05-25-2009 at 11:27 AM.

^thank u

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Nicky,
    I thought you said the Cavs already were a complete team and about how good of a supporting cast they have such as Maurice Willams, but he has disappeared lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    what hes saying is not haterade. there may be some haterade behind what hes saying, but what he actually said is not.

Did you see the play D howard fouled out on? come on man. that was a clean block.

and yea D howard is getting calls tooch, because that is clevlands defense. he tosses any of those plugs you call a center around if they play him straight up. so they foul him instead. and it burned them like gonorrhea last night.
    I agree that it was a clean block but a ref has got to make that call in real-time. They're human so fuck ups happen. Superstars get calls that others won't, that's been the way with the nba for a long-ass time. It didn't start with Lebron.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Wu Vatican

i know. i forget where i saw this but i remember jordan saying he was getting calls that he knew werent fouls.

well dwight howard is a superstar also so why is he alway's in foul trouble and lebrick is never in foul trouble is it because lebrick is just that good of a defensive player that he can guard people and not foul?