once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 283 of 966 FirstFirst ... 183233273280281282283284285286293333383783 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 14483

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    you better accept the fact that the KING is going to get the calls. Or be miserable as usual....LOL...the Wizards..haha.

I was sitting next to some foreign Magic fans and being extra annoying tonight. I was pissing them off.
    They looked turkish so I kept doggin Turkydoo....calling him ugly mostly.

haha...huge win. Place was fuckin loud as fuck.

LeBron with another amazing performance...triple double.

If Boobie continues to play like he did, we will win the series.
    only you faggot ass clevland fans call him king and i already know he's going to get the calls but to average 20 free throws a game is fucking stupid and explain that clear path foul thay called on alston in the second quarter try to justify that

Dwight gets plenty of calls himself. Varajao and Ilgauskas both fouled out.

Stop bitchin about calls. It makes you look pathetic. ITs not our fault you literally have only 1 guy on your team that can defend the paint.
    First of all, those foul outs on Varajao and Z our done on purpose, thats what they want to do. Second of all, I'm not bitching about the calls, I said the foul out on Dwight was bogus, BUT I also said we missed plenty of free throws, horrible execution at the end, and the worst quarter we ever played during that first quarter.

P.E.A.C.E.

Quote Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
    only you faggot ass clevland fans call him king and i already know he's going to get the calls but to average 20 free throws a game is fucking stupid and explain that clear path foul thay called on alston in the second quarter try to justify that
    ahahahah......your still angry about the 3 first round ousting in a row aren't you. SMH.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
    First of all, those foul outs on Varajao and Z our done on purpose, thats what they want to do. Second of all, I'm not bitching about the calls, I said the foul out on Dwight was bogus, BUT I also said we missed plenty of free throws, horrible execution at the end, and the worst quarter we ever played during that first quarter.

P.E.A.C.E.
    they were not all on purpose. Z got two cheap ones on him when dwight was just backin him down.

LeBron gets hacked when he goes to the hoop.....just accept it. Sometimes he gets a call to go his way, sometimes he doesnt. Thats the beauty of being able to blow past Peetree at will.

U need to accept this.

they were not all on purpose. Z got two cheap ones on him when dwight was just backin him down.

LeBron gets hacked when he goes to the hoop.....just accept it. Sometimes he gets a call to go his way, sometimes he doesnt. Thats the beauty of being able to blow past Peetree at will.

U need to accept this.
    Z had is hand all over Dwight, technically thats a foul right away, but just let it go cuz its nothing.

Accept getting any call your way when dude is playing running back through the lane? LMAO, whatever, sun. Enjoy the win.

P.E.A.C.E.

Not a Cavs fan using "only 1 guy" in a sentence.

I'm a fan of both teams (more like a fan of Lebron and Howard). You must admit that this is first game someone from the Cavs that isn't Lebron decided to play today. Gibson was giving a lot of energy too.

-

LOL@Mr X saying NickyTooch has some nerve to say that the Cavs don't only have one good player hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah Lebron's teammates suck and i've been saying that for awhile now and Nicky gets mad when i diss Lebron's teammates. Cleveland is gonna lose tomorrow anyway. Sorry bastards. Fuck Lebron's teammates. It's gonna be Orlando and Lakers in the finals. I want Denver to go to the finals but that may not happen. Kobe is just too good.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I don't remember Jordan pushing people out of the way like the Queen does to Howard so many times, and an offensive foul not being called. lol The Magic need to finish the Cavs off at home tomorrow night. Though, if it does go to a game 7, the Magic can just come back from 20-40 points, like they have the first 3 games at Gund Arena in Cleveland.

-

Check Two, you shouldn't have said that because you're gonna piss off NickyTooch hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Now i see what Cleveland is made of against some serious competition like Orlando. That's why i wasn't impressed with them beating Detroit and Atlanta because they aren't good teams.

check poo poo just likes to speak doo doo

Bad moderater, he is.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I'm a bad moderator cause I'm not a Lebron fan? lol

in all seriousnes...........yes

i dnt see the Cavs beating Orlando in Disney World, unless Dwight gets into foul trouble.

You know Dwight is. 2 calls will be undeniable and 3 will be highly questionable.

The MAgic need to play good D on everyone but Lebron. Have none of the Cavs scoring more than 15 points, force Lebron to do the majority of the work, take advantage when he's benched to rest.

if Orlando doesn't watch LeBron but play good D against everyone else, then LeBron will score out the ass. the other magics are focusing on their guy, so when the guy who is sticking LeBron isn't doing his job, LeBron will score.