Page 298 of 965 FirstFirst ... 198248288295296297298299300301308348398798 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Let the fucking players decide the game.

P.E.A.C.E.

the magic literally have to win 3 at home or bye bye.

oh shit it aint over yet!!

rashard lewis does this dude got down syndrome or what

damn

the magic suck

FRESH FISH

LAKERS UP 2-0 BABY!!! but seriously when are they goin to merge the wnba with the nba the game is so pussy today is unbelievable man, the chicks could play in this leage, lol. bynum, odom, a bunch of bullshit fouls on them. even being a lakers fan i have to say the magic got the short end of the stick too for real for real. pietrus should have never fouled out, that rookie lee got some suspect fouls on him i mean this game is so pussy today, this shit needs to stop, i get excited then im sitting back down cuz theres a foul, come down the other end, foul, down the other end, foul, like what the fuck, g? but lakers up 2-0 got handle bizness in orlando right quick. so glad lee aint hit that shit at the end of the 4th, lol.

the game is pussy and has been for so long now. it was pussy in the jordan era when he was pushing niggas off hitting game winners so it aint nothing new. it was pussy when bird was stealing the ball with his foot outta bounds. real talk the NBA is the #1 most rigged sport in the fuckin world.

FRESH FISH

yeah but its gotten worst in the past few years, its like the nba went in full proof pussy mode after the pistons-pacers brawl, you got taught when you was young to stand straight up as a defensive player or jump straight up, but nowadayz thats a foul, like come on, i just want to watch basketball, stop stopping the game so much

they need to let em play more, i agree.

On both sides, Orlando was getting cheap calls too.
    Look eye, always look eye.

players are looking for it more, too. The was one play where i thogh Dwight just stopped playing (in the paint), expecting the call, that wasnt even that obvious.

If Rashaad hadnt been on the court in the 2nd, this whole finals wouldve been a joke.

Honestly I would be slightly surprised if Magic manage to win one game. Dwight is being exposed, hes not mentally quick enough. The only player standing up is Turkoglu so far.

Kobe is giving lessons as to why Lebron has a long way to go before hes in his league.

having a supporting cast always helps.

great game but gee wiz there were a lot of calls. let these guys play.

the magic shot a little better but turned the ball over way too much.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

both of the Magic's losses were at Laker's home court. Magic got 3 games in a row now at their home court. There's a good chance of getting their 2 losses back.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    o far.

Kobe is giving lessons as to why Lebron has a long way to go before hes in his league.
    yea....LeBron only averaged about 37 9 and 8 a game and hit a huge game winning shot and rejected the fuck outta Howard about a half a dozen times.

You have no idea what your talking about.

I was watching Kobe, and there are things that LeBron does that Kobe just physically cannot do.

And Kobe also got swatted on that game winning attempt, not to mention he got picked right off of the Courtney Lee lob that should have been made and won the game for the Magic.
    Look eye, always look eye.

it looks bad for the Magic, but i think they have a good chance to win all 3 games at home. Magic played well but 20 turnovers is abit too much and in the 4th quarter and overtime they didnt play with a pg at all. Alston and Nelson have been awful, Alston jus been chucking bricks. Dnt kno why Van gundy dnt give Anthony Johnson a try, the magic needed someone else to carry the ball up the court apart from Turk. He got tired and it left Lewis being the only over offensive option for the Magic, cause Howard was lost and everyone else was bricking it. Lakers won because of Gasol and Odom, especially Odom. I think Gasol defends Howard better than Bynum, his long arms force Howard to turn the ball over, and Odom is sort of better against Lewis. but you still saw the Lewis was too quick for even Odom yesterday.

Lewis can take Odom. A few times Odom was fucking asleep at the wheel, seriously. Thats what you get for nightclubing during the playoffs.

And Toochy, Maturity. Kobe is now a supremely intelligent game player. Lebron is not. Yet. Lebron will always take things into his own hands when things are down, Kobe understands that that is the time to string the team together more, and he does that.