Page 329 of 965 FirstFirst ... 229279319326327328329330331332339379429829 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 14472

Thread: NBA basketball thread

-

LOL@what you said about the Clippers might make the playoffs hahahahahahahahahaha. That won't be happening for a long time. What Warriors player you talking about? Monta Ellis?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Stephen Jackson

Like I've said, the Clippers have been hurt real bad with injuries over the years. Any team with injuries that bad is going to struggle. When Elton Brand was there, he was injured most of the time. Shaun Livingston was probably going to be a superstar until he suffered that possibly career ending injury. And the list goes on.

Look at the Clippers starting roster right now:

Marcus Gamby
    Blake Griffin
    Al Thornton
    Eric Gordon
    Baron Davis
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

I mean Davis, Camby, those guys are well past their primes and are role players now really. Maybe a cut above but no where near what they have been.

Gordon is the only guy that is in his prime right now.

Memphis has a starting lineup that looks good on paper too, but theres more to it than that.
    Look eye, always look eye.

-

LOL@Check Two saying that Shaun Livingston was gonna be a superstar before he got injured hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. He's nothing more than a role player. I don't see what the hype was about him when he came outta high school. I don't see anything special about his game. What team is he with now?

i didnt realise daniels is wit the celts now damn
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

lol

i think on the real khloe is nasty. so the lakers win the first game, lose the second , i dont care . i cant wait 4 the season to start !
    Trip

10 mo dayzzzzz

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Shit I need to hurry up and get my NBA fantasy league draft started..

But yea I cant wait til the season gets started, been fiending for some basketball for a minute.

I dont see Detroit doing anything worthy of attention with this lineup, but Ill be watching

starbury is fuckin crazy, that shits crazy

the warriors are crazy

the clippers roster isnt that bad
    detroits roster is odd, not excited, im a fan but, idk
    i wish chicago would get someone else in there, i thought they were gonna get boozer but..

There were some bad decisions being made this offseason by some teams and athletes. I don't know who made these decisions but i'm going to voice my opinion about them. Ben Gordon leaving the Bulls to go to Detroit is stupid. The Bulls have a better team than the Pistons and Ben was the leading scorer for several years for Chicago. Plus the Bulls just had a exciting playoff series against Boston. What is there for Ben to be unhappy about? Money? I'm betting that's what it was. He can't be mad about playing time. How many NBA players have led their teams in scoring coming off the bench? Can't too many say that besides Ben and maybe former player Ricky Pierce. Ben is gonna regret going to Detroit and the Bulls will definitely miss his scoring. I also don't like Zach Randolph going to Memphis. I've read a few critics dissing him in basketball magazines because they think he isn't gonna fit in with Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo because Rudy and OJ like to score a lot and so does Zach. Plus Zach seems to be a problem with every team he plays with LOL. He's definitely a good scorer and rebounder but basketball writers have criticized him saying he's a troublemaker and complainer. I was surprised the Knicks let him go. I thought he might stay there for awhile. The Knicks were playing a little better when him and Jamal Crawford was there. Andre Miller leaving Philly for Portland surprised me. He was a good fit for Philly. I don't like the Vince Carter trade to Orlando for Rafer Alston and Courtney Lee. Rafer and Courtney played very well for Orlando and Orlando is gonna regret trading them. Vince is washed up. He can still score but he doesn't dunk on a lot of people like he used to.

Hedo Turkoglu going to Toronto from Orlando was retarded. His dumb ass was playing for a team that went to the finals last season and now he's on a team that will never see the finals hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chris Bosh will leave Toronto after this season because he'll never win anything there. LOL@Allen Iverson going to Memphis hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised he went there considering at this point in his career, he should be trying to play for a championship contender since his career is almost over and Memphis is nowhere near a contender LOL. I know Richard Jefferson is glad he's outta Milwaukee hahahahahahahahahahaha. Michael Redd's dumb ass needs to get outta Milwaukee because he will never win a championship there. Plus he's been injury prone the last few seasons and Milwaukee doesn't have a chance of winning without him. I didn't know Tyson Chandler went to Charlotte for Emeka Okafor. I miss Tyson being on the Bulls. He played well for them.

LOL@Baron Davis's dumb ass leaving the Warriors for the Clippers last season hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a retard. I like Baron but i don't know what he was thinking making a decision like that. The Warriors played very well when he was with them. I can't believe they upset Dallas that one year in the playoffs. Only thing bad about the Warriors is their defense but they have a lot of players that can score. Marcus Camby should've stayed with Denver. I don't know what he was thinking either leaving Denver for the Clippers LOL. Well now Amare Stoudemire is probably gonna leave Phoenix after this season. I read that he's a free agent next year. I feel bad for Amare because he's a good player and he deserves to be on a good team. He's been injury prone lately but when he's healthy, he's a beast. Jason Richardson has kinda disappointed since he joined Phoenix. He was the man with Golden State. I know he was glad to get outta Charlotte LOL. I wonder what's gonna happen with him if Amare leaves. Trevor Ariza is a retard too. LOL@him leaving the Lakers to go to Houston for more money hahahahahahahahahahaha. His stupid ass just won a championship and now he's with a team that has 2 injury prone stars in McGrady and Yao and they'll never win a title LOL. Tracy needs to retire after this season. I hope Gilbert Arenas can stay healthy this year because if he doesn't, the Wizards will probably get rid of him because they're paying him too much money to be sitting on the bench in street clothes most of the season LOL. Caron Butler and Antwan Jamison need to leave the Wizards after next season because they should have a chance of winning a title because they're good players.
    i agree

bulls 09-10 champs, you heard it here first

the celts looking real
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Cavs baby
    Look eye, always look eye.