Page 368 of 965 FirstFirst ... 268318358365366367368369370371378418468868 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 14471

Thread: NBA basketball thread

i like watching all-stars score a shit load of points, especially when guys like deron williams go all out the way he did.. i agree w the dunk contest tho that shit was lame, lebron could have won that contest if he didnt wimp out of it

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

How good of an NBA player do you think Len Bias would have been?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

this was among the worse dunk contest ever

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    How good of an NBA player do you think Len Bias would have been?
    ON that Celtics team??? He might have been a HOFer

Butler is now on the Mavs and Camby just got traded to the Blazers.

I expect Butler to make the Mavs legit contenders. He's a very strong SF and an excellent scorer. Dirk and Butler are going to be a match up nightmare for opposing teams. This team has a lot of very good defensive pieces too. Dirk is there only real weak spot on D.

The Blazers did a good job getting Camby. He's going to provide them with everything Oden was supposed to do this year. Play D and grab some boards. Should make them a better team, but I still don't think they're contenders.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The Cavaliers traded Ilgauskas, the draft rights to Emil Preldzic, and a first round pick to the Wizards for Jamison. The Wizards also will get Brian Skinner and Al Thornton from the Clippers. The Cavaliers will also be getting Sebastian Telfair from the Clippers. The Wizards will send Drew Gooden to the Clippers, who they will most likely buy out.

How did this benefit the Clippers much? lol I guess in terms of money and building towards the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

This was a decent move by the Clippers, I guess. This was just their way to mail it in for the season. It gives them enough money to sign someone to a max contract this summer. I think they go after someone like Joe Johnson or a SF in the offseason. Maybe even Lebron, but I highly doubt it.

melo hits the game winner over "king" james!! go nuggets!

Wu Vatican

nate rob to the celtics.

t mac to the knicks.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

As a celtics fan, I suppose I like the Nate Robinson for Eddie House trade, but think the impact will be minimal.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Hahaha I Just Got Back From A Bar People Were Wildin When Melo Hit That Shot. Donnie Walsh Got Fleeced I'm Happy He Got Rid Of Jefferies Contract But Giving Up Hill A Lottery Pick Although I'm Not High On Him And Swapping Picks Next Year With Houston And The Year After Giving Them Are Pick Was Too Much. But Now If There Ever Was A Chance Lebron Would Sign It's Now They Unquestionable Opened That Door. I Just Hope If They Dont Get Him Or Wade They Sit Back For A Year And Wait For Paul And Melo. Robinson Doesnt Really Mean Much There not Doing Anything This Year Anyway So It's Really A Non Issue For The Knicks I Always Liked Walker At Kansas State But Havent Heard Much About Him In The League He's Intresting But I'm Not Expecting Much.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

^denver will do whatever it takes to keep melo

-

LOL@Cleveland lost to Charlotte last night 110-93 hahahahahahahahaha. Charlotte has beaten them 3 times this season. What you gotta say NickyTooch? LOL. Tyrus Thomas and Theo Ratliff was blocking the Cavs shit hahahahahahahahaha. Anderson Varaejo got stuffed by Tyrus LOL. I was surprised Charlotte got rid of Ronald(Flip)Murray because he played well for them. Tyrus and Theo are good pickups for Charlotte. The Cavs should've kept Zydrunas Ilgauskas. That was a dumb move to get rid of him. He wants the Wizards to buyout his contract so he can come back to Cleveland and that may happen. Wizards beating Denver last night was a surprise. Al Thornton, Josh Howard, Andray Blatche played well. I also didn't understand Chicago getting rid of John Salmons. That didn't make sense when he played well for them. Chicago isn't making good moves. They should've kept Tyrus Thomas also. LOL@Tracy McGrady going to the Knicks and he said he's happy to be playing for them hahahahahahahaha. I don't believe him LOL.

-

Default Remember When Latrell Sprewell Said He Doesn't Make Enough Money.............

to feed his family? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wonder what job he has now hahahahahahaha. There are people that are unemployed and people that got low paying jobs with families and are struggling. This fool was playing in the NBA making millions and he says some stupid shit like that. What the fuck is wrong with him? Let me get the money he was making and you would never hear me say some dumb shit like that. These NBA players don't know how lucky they are especially the black athletes because most of them are from the ghetto and they act ignorant. Most of them can only play basketball and do nothing else. I would like to see some of these ignorant clowns working a 9 to 5 job like Kenyon Martin, JR Smith, Gilbert Arenas, Allen Iverson, Rasheed Wallace, Ron Artest and i wanna see what they would do then to get money. I bet their bitch asses wouldn't even last at a job because they don't know nothing about struggling and busting your ass to get a job and keep a job.

Wu Vatican

the knicks getting magrady is a great move for them. with his contract expirering it puts them 32 mil under the cap next year. thats def wade and bron territory. t mac said hed even sign for the team for a lot less money if they could get them or, or like one of them and bosh. that would be sick.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.