Page 371 of 965 FirstFirst ... 271321361368369370371372373374381421471871 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 14466

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Yeah, I am doubting it, cause nothing is guaranteed. Egoes arise. It doesn't matter that some of those Lakers were past their prime.. cause they were still said to be the best team of all time and unstoppable.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

a team with Lebron, Wade and Bosh would dominate, but i doubt any of those players would even consider taking a mid level contract. i can see Bosh going to Miami to play alongside Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Yeah, I am doubting it, cause nothing is guaranteed. Egoes arise. It doesn't matter that some of those Lakers were past their prime.. cause they were still said to be the best team of all time and unstoppable.
    best team of all time arguable the 72-10 bulls, they spelled dominance, even though they lost to the raptors in their first season.

is lebron spose to run point for this trio?

LOL!!!! the Nets beat the Celtics in Boston ahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha

Through various trades the bulls gave up aaron gray, john salmons, and tyrus thomas for devin brown, alexander, Law, Flip murray and Warrick.

Losing thomas hurts but the guy's a headcase. Sometimes he's a blocking dunking machine other times he's irrelevant. Also, his contract was expiring this year. We probably weren't going to resign him anyways. He's had attitude problems with our coach and never liked his minutes or his role on this team. Too bad I hope he has a good career with charlotte just not when he plays us.

Warrick can replace Thomas for us. He has a similar physique and may show more consistency out there. He isn't as good a blocker, but I feel like he fouls the other team much less, and can play backup for us at the PF spot. He has a goatee to replace Salmons for now, althought salmons still has the best goatee in the league.

Also Flip Murray fills a vital spot for us. Salmons has an option for next year at $6 million. we didn't want to pay it. Salmons did good for us last year but he's been struggling this entire season. ESPECIALLY early on he was chucking up shots and looking still on the offense. Flip Murray is a scoring threat and a good guard to replace Salmon's spot on the team as a backup guard to Derrick Rose and Hinrich.

Overall Bulls are better. We are doing good since the trades occurred. However Noah has a foot injury that's preventing him from playing. Might take him the rest of the season to heal in time for the playoffs. He was probably our best player the first half of the season. Taj Gibson is still a pleasant surprise. James Johnson is finally showing some life out there. Pargo has moved up to the #4 guard spot leaving devin brown as the bench warmer.

Bulls are in a prime position to sign a big free agent this offseason. But before that happens I'd like to see us get past the 1st round of the playoffs. We don't have enough depth to get us through any injuries. So our team needs to stay healthy to move up to 5th seed or else get to round 2 of the playoffs.

Acie Law should get some more playing time. He was a great player in college.

Shaq is out till the playoffs.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

yea because of their names. not because how they could actually play at that point in their careers (gp and karl).

idk man u play to win. those guys are all so paid, i think they would get way more money through endorsements being on one of the greatest dynasties of all time than through a max contract.

they really control their own basketball destinies in that sense, bron has an ego,okay. do you think he'd rather go down getting more rings than jordan and approaching russell, doing something that everyone remembers, or getting a fat max contract that zaps all his teams cap space, hampering his ability to win and hence be remember and hence hurting his legacy?

and shaq being out until the playoffs is just his mid season rest up so he can "turn it up" when it counts.. we'll see if he can still do it.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Interesting way for this gym to promote themselves.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news..._N_E__gym.html

So the second overall pick this season is playing in the D League right now? ha ha

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Heat whoopin Laker ass in OT.

is anyone watching cleveland/detroit? something is really wrong w rodney stuckey

I saw some of where they were taking him in the ambulance. Did he collapse by the bench?

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

^^ Yea he kinda passed out in the trainers arms during a timeout, they stopped play for like 10 minutes and took him away on a stretcher and had an oxygen mask on him

They say he's in stable condition at the hospital right now which is good. Dont really know what happened to him

i heard he had a seizure, thts fucked up