once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 469 of 966 FirstFirst ... 369419459466467468469470471472479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 14485

Thread: NBA basketball thread

hey, like i said, i got nothing against miami. you guys should be pumped for that team.

i dont even really have anything against lebron....after he said he was about "the greatness of myself" in that postgame interview, I was glad he left cuz anyone who roots for him is rooting for a complete dickhead...and its not that, but its the way he treats people, servers, the way he doesnt tip anyone in the service business.

but even moreso that he is a complete fraud on camera and everything he says is 100% contrived.

eventually everyone in the miami organization is going to have to kiss his ass. you might think im nuts, but the spoelstra thing was not a fluke. He did the same to Mike Brown.

They will try to take a hard line with him, but lebron has the leverage and he will use it.

so good riddance

granted it means the cavs suck and have to start over but all he did was disappoint in the playoffs anyway.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-06-2010 at 01:32 PM.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Riley isn't going to let LeBron run shit, it's just not going to happen. The main diff. between the two teams is that LeBron isn't the Don in Miami, Riley is. LeBron's Michael now. And he's got Sonny's and Fredo's in Wade and Bosh.

Wade isn't kissing LeBron's ass, Riley isn't, and Spoelstra is basically trying to morph in to a young Riles and he's actually grown some fucking balls this year so I don't think he will either. I actually think Spo is getting stronger with the side shit. Dude used to be that guy who put a hand in your face for jumper drills in practice... now he's turning in to the Dictator type that the guys are gonna start hating but when things get good they will feel rewarded for buying in to his philosophy. It's gonna be a wild ride this year no doubt, but just the first of many.

I dont know man.

You may think Riley is the Don, but you kno and I kno that its all about LeBron down there.

There is no circus without lebron. IF they had just signed bosh, there would be none of this.

I'm tellin ya...."greatness of myself".......ITS ALL ABOUT LEBRON.

If for some reason Wade and Lebron can't co-exist, Wade is getting shipped out, not Lebron.

hes the 2 time mvp and the "chosen one"......and he knows it.

you boys better keep him happy

I don't think they will do any of that. You're really reading too deep in to this. It's not even Game 20 and you're talking about the Heat having to pick one guy over the other? Sure the circus came with LeBron but all that other stuff is nonsense. No title this year means no title. It doesn't mean we're cleaning house shipping Wade and Bosh off and rebuilding around LeBron and putting giant WITNESS banners over the side of our arena.

I'm not saying that will happen.

I said IF it happened, Wade would be the odd man out.

Because like I said....its all about LEBRON.

and if you think its not, your crazy.

but you already kno this.

I don't, because it's not. The HYPE is because of LeBron, but the Miami Heat aren't. But seeing as he did control your team, basically ran it, I can understand why you would think such things. I know you wish the worst for Miami but c'mon now. You're pulling hypotheticals from your ass now to justify your hatred.

you'll see.

without lebron, the miami heat were nobodies.

with lebron, they have their own section on espn.com

Thats all due to King James.

like I said, you are in DENIAL if you think the hype and the heat success rides on anything else.

seeing as how lebron carried a team full of nobodies to 66 and 60 wins plus two mvps, he will be the main reason the Heat do anything in the playoffs.

i kno dwayne wayne is miami lil darling, but make no mistake.

ITS ALLL ABOUT LEBRON

Disclaimer: Lebron is a douche

BUT....Wade and a bunch nobodies= lottery teams, first round exits, .500 teams.

..........LeBron and a bunch of nobodies= number 1 seed, Finals appearances, playoff runs (and choking).

So, get off the Wade bandwagon because you are afraid to hitch up with the King.

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    dude shut the fuck up with the excuses for the bulls man....its annoying as shit.

nobody cares about the chicago bulls for real. nobody

Don't be so bitter.

Bulls take on Oklahoma City tonight.

If you want to say D-Wade was a nobody, then go ahead. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Oh, now it's Wade and a bunch of nobodies okay got it. And I can tell you still have a little love for LeBron, it's showing. You're the girl that likes the abusive boyfriend, aren't you?

Good to see the Milwaukee fans still got love for D-Wade after all these years. Career high in rebounds tonight. 5 in a row and counting.

Bulls win AGAIN. This time beating the Thunder 99-90

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Oh, now it's Wade and a bunch of nobodies okay got it. And I can tell you still have a little love for LeBron, it's showing. You're the girl that likes the abusive boyfriend, aren't you?
    well im not going to let bitterness make me delusional.

Lebron has always been the superior player to wade.

and yes, aside from the Shaq team, wade hasn't played with anybody until this year.

Your like the new girlfriend who won't believe her man has herpes.

Superior? You're crazy and here's why. You're talking about LeBron is just an overall better basketball player, fine. No duh. But when you're talking about the NBA, a team game, and a player on a TEAM.. I think Wade is just as good and if anything - only a step or two behind. Whereas the rest of the league, other than Kobe, would be about 100 steps. When Wade has had a good/decent cast around him he has ALWAYS taken his team to the playoffs. And don't be stupid... no one other than Wade won that Title for us. 6 minutes left, down by 13, 0-2 in the series.. "I ain't goin out like that". LeBron doesn't have that moment yet so yes while he is the more physically gifted player he is not superior. I don't care how good you are if you don't have your defining moment then you're still just another player. For now LeBron's only defining moments are losing in Cleaveland and leaving Cleaveland.