once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 504 of 966 FirstFirst ... 4404454494501502503504505506507514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 14483

Thread: NBA basketball thread

nice 3rd quarter buzzer beater by korver. bulls got it down to 5 points going into the 4th. Time for D Rose to take over.

Hawes put three daggers in us. thats probably game. played awful tonight. at least boston lost too.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 03-28-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Terrible shooting by the Bulls tonight. Awful free throw shooting! Where the hell did that BULLShit come from?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The Bulls just played a better team.

Wu Vatican

bulls better hope they dont run in to the 6ers in the second round or they are dunnnzoooo.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Could meet in first round. Bulls do not have first seed locked up

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    bulls better hope they dont run in to the 6ers in the second round or they are dunnnzoooo.
    I wouldn't go that far. I watched the game and the Bulls missed a lot of open shots that they normally make. They haven't shot the ball that badly in a long time. I doubt they would do it for a whole series. That said, they showed they were capable of being that bad once in a while. The Sixers were awesome last night, but if the Bulls made open shots at a similar rate to what they normally do, they could have won that game. I give the Sixers all the credit they deserve for outplaying the Bulls last night, but I doubt they could take a series over Chicago. If they play, we'll see.

Memphis has been making a big run the last month or two...it's atleast fun for their fans even if they know their not gonna do shit, but you never know. San Antonio hasn't been playing that good lately so maybe they could upset them if they play 1st round.

Lol @ Heat in Cleaveland tonight. It'll be interesting to see what the morale of their fans is this much later in the season....ahaha

lol we always bring it you dumb shine.....

being from Miami you should never speak on anything fan related.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Damn! Cavs beat Lebron. That has to feel good.

we didn't have chalmers. or miller. game doesn't count.

cavs weren't playing with a full deck either bud and it's not like miller or chalmers has been good this year. chalmers has been ok at best.

varajao > mike miller and chalmers. i'll give him his 3 in the ncaa finals was sick

lol gtfo here

what do u mean mike miller has sucked this year hes shooting below his career averages not rebounding at the clip he did last year and not dropping dimes either. i respect his game but his thumb injury has fucked his shit up

Congratulations to the CAVS. At least they can end the season feeling good about something.

GTFO with your excuses about miller not playing. Every team in the entire league plays with role players like miller on the injured reserve. Mike Miller has been nothing more than a disappointment this season anyways, much like the entire heat team after that corny pep rally you guys had in the beginning of the season.

Miami must not want that #2 seed bad enough.

Chalmers is just a shit talker. You don't need a pg as much as lebitch ballhogs it up the court. Chalmers reminds me of mo williams last year. Absolutely sucks without a superstar next to him taking the double teams to leave him open. I still LOL at what Griffin did to chalmers earlier this season. Dunked in that little punks face and stared him down while chalmers' lips flapped.

Lakers are dominant since the all star break. Won 7 straight. I think they should be the favorites going into the playoffs. Being 2 time defending champions and all...
    Last edited by Sense-A; 03-30-2011 at 06:52 AM.

its obvious that lebron should have stayed and teamed up with baron davis.

its also obvious that the Heat have nothing inside. Hickson and Ryan fucking Hollins...Ryan Hollins, manhandles them last night.
    Look eye, always look eye.