Page 558 of 965 FirstFirst ... 58458508548555556557558559560561568608658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 14466

Thread: NBA basketball thread

jason terry wont have to sandblast his tattoo. good for him.
    Last edited by THE W; 06-13-2011 at 12:31 PM.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Wu Vatican

Good for the mavs.

Lebron looked like a fucking chump. I'm embarassed to have called him the best player in the world. The best player in the world puts his team on his back. Loves to have the ball in big occassion. Thrives in pressure.

Bron might be the best regular season player alive, but he needs to step it up when the pressure is on.

Shit even tho dirk sucked for the first half he still had a good second half, especially the 4th.

I wonder if the heat change anything in the off season....new coach? Trade bosh? Even tho he was statistically their best player tonight...
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

brolic bearded bastard APOLLO STASH's Avatar

Lebron can't get a ring anywhere lol let's see what team he hides behind next

Wu Vatican

If I was forced to put money on it, I still think he wins at least 2. It was just their first year.

But he's not really doing his rep any favors that's for sure.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The Heat got further than I thought they would this season, so congrats to the lost 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

"
    Bryan "Birdman" Williams' Twitter remained quiet as of press time, after the Cash Money Records CEO lost a $2 million bet on the Miami Heat. "

bwahahahahahahahaa

congrats mavs !!

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol @ that idiot Birdman. The Mavs were without one of their best players during the playoffs also.
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Hahahha at birdman

Congrats to dirk, shame on lebron
    Non Ignorants

RIP

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

lebron lelame. mavs were the much better team

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

lol yeah i caught birdman in the crowd on tv shorty after the game ended, he looked none too happy
    and lebron has NO killer instinct whatsoever, dude is not a winner

Dirk was lookin real GANGSTA wit that championship hat.

lol and Chris Bosh was lookin REAL GANGSTA at the press conference. haha he was lookin real bitter compared to Wade and James.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
    Dirk was lookin real GANGSTA wit that championship hat.

lol and Chris Bosh was lookin REAL GANGSTA at the press conference. haha he was lookin real bitter compared to Wade and James

ya i give it to him. he played good in that last game. and looked like he really cared. he broke down in the tunnel after the game. at least it shows he cares.

it looked like lebron was just happy it was over.

SMH @ Heat playing without real point guard and center during the entire season. Bosh is physically inferior, he's a good athlete and semi-range shooter but he's overrated.

Congratulations to Dirk, Kidd, Terry, Tyson and Peja.

They still would have had enough to win the title if James and Wade had kept playing the way they were up until the 4th quarter of game 2 of the finals. Guess that's what you get with Lebron. Wade's personality has changed into more of a Lebron like one. Maybe his game is gonna start being like Lebron's too. He was blowing it bigtime in the 4th last night too.