once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 589 of 966 FirstFirst ... 89489539579586587588589590591592599639689 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 14483

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ Howard calling out the rest of the Magic when he's not even going to be there much longer. Be a man
    Howard is not a franchise player. when the games on the line and you need your superstar to bail the team out he is nowhere to be seen, he just does that stupid smile, nothing serious about him. he is shooting below 50% from the FT line which is shit. i mean you gotta atleast improve that.

he has had a lot of 20-20 games but dont be fooled as no one else on the magic can get rebounds. i dont think he has any right to call out the other magic players when he has made it known he wants to leave, and every week he talks about different teams he wants to play for. that shits pathetic. the Magic should trade for the best offer like Denver did with Melo.

Banned

^Dwight needs to come to Boston. He can help the franchise win 5 championships in a row.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    Howard is not a franchise player. when the games on the line and you need your superstar to bail the team out he is nowhere to be seen, he just does that stupid smile, nothing serious about him. he is shooting below 50% from the FT line which is shit. i mean you gotta atleast improve that.

he has had a lot of 20-20 games but dont be fooled as no one else on the magic can get rebounds. i dont think he has any right to call out the other magic players when he has made it known he wants to leave, and every week he talks about different teams he wants to play for. that shits pathetic. the Magic should trade for the best offer like Denver did with Melo.
    thats dumb as shit. thats like saying shaq wasnt a franchise player because he was a terrible free throw shooter. every year since hes got there the magic have been a 50 win team. take him off that team and they are terrible. their second best player is ryan anderson. RYAN ANDERSON. come on son.

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
    ^Dwight needs to come to Boston. He can help the franchise win 5 championships in a row.

he sure as shit isnt going to old ass boston. and they sure as shit wouldnt win 5 in a row with those decaying bodies. then their two best players dh12 and rondo would be the two worst free throw shooters on the team. thats not gonna work.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Pierce is the best player on the Celtics.

Ryan Anderson is the man this year.

Like has been said, Howard should start trying to take some things seriously and stop acting like some of the other drama queens, about what teams he might want to go. I thought the Magic were supposed to be a serious contender for the east a couple weeks back? Maybe some of his teammates got tired of Howard's shenanigan's since then.

Wu Vatican

the magic havent been serious contenders since their run a couple years ago. ever since they are false contenders, look good some games when dwight can body teams, but he cant do that every game by himself.

ryan anderson is a decent player, but come on son, as a teams best player (minus dwight)? no.

paul peirce is the best player on the celtics now. for the next 5 years is he going to be? no. so how are they going to win 5 in a row?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    I hope the Cavs sneak in at #8 and play Miami who will have the #1 seed.

In other news, this happened today:

and then this

and also this

Why? So instead of competing for a championship you can punk a team you already punked so you could win fake championships in a fake city?

Lebron is a fraud here. The whole country and league saw what a traitor he was. Thats why everyone booed the shit outta him, everywhere.

And he's been acting all sensitive like "why would they do that?"...

its probably cuz Lebron was never a true cleveland sports fan. He's a total frontrunner, and his "Decision" was further proof.

He rooted for Jordan, the Cowboys and the YANKEES. Like a bitch...He's a yankee bandwagon fan. He's never even been to the Bronx, couldnt even name a street there.

I forgave this sin because he was good and he was a Buckeye fan. We all are here. If he would have been a Meatchicken cunt, it would have been unaccaptable. I give him credit for not being a Steeler fan, and not giving a fuck about the Browns. Lebrons not old enough to even remember when they were good.

But still...Kyrie is already more clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post

The Knicks should trade Amare and Tyson Chandler there for Dwight, and then sign Deron Williams.

And Orlando would be getting a great frontline under contract, with guards that can shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    thats dumb as shit. thats like saying shaq wasnt a franchise player because he was a terrible free throw shooter. every year since hes got there the magic have been a 50 win team. take him off that team and they are terrible. their second best player is ryan anderson. RYAN ANDERSON. come on son.

he sure as shit isnt going to old ass boston. and they sure as shit wouldnt win 5 in a row with those decaying bodies. then their two best players dh12 and rondo would be the two worst free throw shooters on the team. thats not gonna work.

I think what HAN is saying is that Dwight cant close games because he has no offensive moves and he cant hit free throws. Orlando has nobody on that team around him, and they made those risky trades that turned out horrible.

Plus they had a fluke year when they made the finals, that team wasnt built to last.

On top of that he's pouting. trade him to NY
    Look eye, always look eye.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dickytouch View Post
    why? So instead of competing for a championship you can punk a team you already punked so you could win fake championships in a fake city?
    miami>> the entire state of ohio

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    miami>> the entire state of ohio

LOL....this is funny, for many reasons.

You know nothing.

Because OHIO STATE....OWNS.....MIAMI

just like we own meatchiken...

and soon to be owning the SEC.

But you wouldnt know about that cuz....

YOU'RE AN IMMIGRANT

COLLEGE SPORTs ARE FOR PEDOPHILEs

Only an Immigrant, would see what happened at Penn St. as a NATIONAL thing.

Us citizens saw it as REGIONAL.

Get hip quick, cuz.

WOULD BE COOL IF I WAS BORN IN COLOMBIA BUT EVEN THAN LIVING IN THE US FOR 30 YRS WOULD PROLLY STILL MAKE ME A CITIZEN, I WAS BORN IN NJ AND COLLEGE SPORTs IS STILL GAY

You may have been born in Jersey, but you weren't raise Jersey, Sosa.

We see you.

Actually though, the NE has not college teams that can play college ball witht he big boys....thats the problem.

This faggot Dooch saw the Cavs win a few games and decided to start writing up his fucking WuCorp sports essays again

I saw a few people having an intelligent conversation about basketball and i jumped in.