Page 595 of 965 FirstFirst ... 95495545585592593594595596597598605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 14467

Thread: NBA basketball thread

bahahaha........your white ass comes to basketball thread and starts talking about......HOCKEY??!!

get the fuck outta here
    Look eye, always look eye.

As I stated before, Lin WILL be the next God.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    bahahaha........your white ass comes to basketball thread and starts talking about......HOCKEY??!!

get the fuck outta here
    Johnny Come Lately over here finally figures out my race and tries to start shit ten years later.. ahaha

Anglophile? might as well put a Confederate flag, faggot

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Johnny Come Lately over here finally figures out my race and tries to start shit ten years later.. ahaha

Anglophile? might as well put a Confederate flag, faggot

awww you scared of the southern whiteboys you little bitch??

I'll fly the fucking Union Jack you confused cream puff, while you gag on the brown cock.

Wu Vatican

uhhhh.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I wish the Knicks well tonight. If they lose, people are going to blame Lin and that's when the REAL racism will come out because Lin is a minority in the NBA.

Wu Vatican

uhhhhhhhhhhhh
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

awww you scared of the southern whiteboys you little bitch??

I'll fly the fucking Union Jack you confused cream puff, while you gag on the brown cock.
    southern whiteboys? ahaha I'm from Eastern Europe, where we kill Gypsies, finger-fuck children, and start genocides for fun. we're the armpit of Europe. redneck crackers don't scare me. we got enough racial, ethnic and religious genocides and hatred to last another century. get back on the Mayflower, pussy

hahaha! true colors shine through!

nobody on the mayflower, nor on the British isles is afraid of some backwater balkan trash.

They been shittin on you for centuries!

Keep killing eachother, your doing the world a favor!

Miami Heat fans better enjoy LBJ for the next year or so, until he can opt out.

Cuz that man is headed back home.

I'm glad I still have my lebron jersey, and didnt burn it.

Gilbert and Rich Paul all still close, Lebron admitting in an interview that he holds no grudge against Gilbert is the most telling of all.

Its actually the best thing that could have happened. James leaves, we get a couple of lottery picks, build a young competitive team, add the top 1 or 2 best player in the league and thats that.

He knows it was a terrible move. He knows that even if he wins titles down there, he'll still be dogged and criticized.

he knows the only way he can truly redeem himself is if he comes home, back to his niggaz and brings that title to the C-Town.

He'll be back.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default with success comes groupies

3 Piece & A Biscuit Crown Fried Patron's Avatar

Praise the Yellow Messiah for MSG & Time Warner working out a deal. This online streaming shit was wack as fuck.

Wu Vatican

Miami Heat fans better enjoy LBJ for the next year or so, until he can opt out.

Cuz that man is headed back home.

I'm glad I still have my lebron jersey, and didnt burn it.

Gilbert and Rich Paul all still close, Lebron admitting in an interview that he holds no grudge against Gilbert is the most telling of all.

Its actually the best thing that could have happened. James leaves, we get a couple of lottery picks, build a young competitive team, add the top 1 or 2 best player in the league and thats that.

He knows it was a terrible move. He knows that even if he wins titles down there, he'll still be dogged and criticized.

he knows the only way he can truly redeem himself is if he comes home, back to his niggaz and brings that title to the C-Town.

He'll be back.

hes not coming back broo. he just said that bc he has a problem with people hating him cause hes soft like that. this way cavs fans might ease up on the hate bc they think they have the possibility of him coming back. and he goes back to feeling good about himself like has his whole life bc he thrives off of being worshiped.

faggot

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown Fried Patron View Post
    Praise the Yellow Messiah for MSG & Time Warner working out a deal. This online streaming shit was wack as fuck.
    lin deserves to get a nice blumpkin from this whore
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    hes not coming back broo. he just said that bc he has a problem with people hating him cause hes soft like that. this way cavs fans might ease up on the hate bc they think they have the possibility of him coming back. and he goes back to feeling good about himself like has his whole life bc he thrives off of being worshiped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

faggot
    haha you can't really blame him for being delusional... he's a cleveland fan, i'd be talking myself into all sorts of bullshit if i was a dieheard cleveland fan

can you imagine how depressing that'd be? the heat's bs championship where wade hit 20 fts a game in the finals would have been clevelands greatest sporting triumph EVER.

as it stands, the time osu got a bullshit championship due to the phantom pass interference
    against miami which led to their title victory is their crowning achievement. their scene must be depressing if you care about sports.
    Non Ignorants

RIP