Page 607 of 965 FirstFirst ... 107507557597604605606607608609610617657707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 14472

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol why doesn't he just shave his head or get a hair transplant?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol why doesn't he just shave his head or get a hair transplant?
    he should give them a call

how long until the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    Obviously, the postseason is what's most important, but let's not act like Sense-A's post wasn't warranted. The Heat fans on here talk mad shit. That was a regular season game, but it was about as important of a regular season game as there is. If the Heat beat the Bulls in the playoffs, then it won't matter, but if it comes down to a game seven, I can promise you the Heat will take the floor wishing they hadn't lost last night. It was a big win for the Bulls.

The majority of posts in this thread seem to revolve around Miami and come from bulls fans. It's really fucking boring.

lol before ceited got banned, a whole lot of the posts were from himself and dirty about how great the Heat are and that they will be undefeated this season

Yeah I know but Heat is usually trolling. These guys are vibing off each other.

I've talked about every team in the NBA, but not many other people seem to want to hear about teams that aren't as 'popular'. Then I was basically told by some here that I shouldn't talk about various teams, and that I should only discuss a favorite team I have. visions even started a thread about it. I'll be bumping my Grizzlies thread soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

The majority of posts in this thread seem to revolve around Miami and come from bulls fans. It's really fucking boring.
    Nobody forces you read it. Nobody cares what you think about it. Make a good post about whatever you want to make the thread more exciting Or you could just not click the thread and do something that you find entertaining instead. Who's your favorite team anyway? You could always go post on one of that teams fan boards. The best teams in the league are normally going to get the most discussion in an NBA thread on a hip-hop group's website. It just so happens that there ain't a whole lot of Thunder, or Spurs fans posting here. It's pretty simple really.

Wu Vatican

id take the grizz over the bulls in the playoffs. grizz are dangerous, everyone knows the bulls are frauds.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    id take the grizz over the bulls in the playoffs. grizz are dangerous, everyone knows the bulls are frauds.

Nobody forces you read it. Nobody cares what you think about it. Make a good post about whatever you want to make the thread more exciting Or you could just not click the thread and do something that you find entertaining instead. Who's your favorite team anyway? You could always go post on one of that teams fan boards. The best teams in the league are normally going to get the most discussion in an NBA thread on a hip-hop group's website. It just so happens that there ain't a whole lot of Thunder, or Spurs fans posting here. It's pretty simple really.
    I challenge you or Sense-A to make a good post. I don't need to post in this thread. I basically check it for the articles check two posts up.

Maybe I should post a little more about Lebron's hairline or Gibson dunking on Wade a year ago in the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I don't need to post in this thread.
    Correct. If all you're going to do is complain about others posts you may as well not post here at all really. While I'm posting about NBA basketball in the NBA thread, you're whining about others posts in the thread.

For the record, I do think the Gizzlies could be a dangerous team come playoff time.

everyone knows the bulls are frauds.

don't think so. the bulls like lots of teams this year have a chance to win it all