once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 618 of 966 FirstFirst ... 118518568608615616617618619620621628668718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 14483

Thread: NBA basketball thread

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I feel bad for Michael. Charlotte is horrible. I heard Michael wants to resign from being a owner but he's gonna have to sell the team for that to happen and i don't see anybody being interested in buying the team LOL. I was surprised Gerald Wallace went to New Jersey and i know he wasn't happy about that because i know he wanted to stay with Portland.

OlympiQ

Quote Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
    Jay-z is already a better owner than Jordan
    At least MJ can say he was on the best NBA team ever and now owns the worse NBA team ever. How many people can ever say that?

OlympiQ

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I feel bad for Michael. Charlotte is horrible. I heard Michael wants to resign from being a owner but he's gonna have to sell the team for that to happen and i don't see anybody being interested in buying the team LOL. I was surprised Gerald Wallace went to New Jersey and i know he wasn't happy about that because i know he wanted to stay with Portland.
    Teams like the Lakers, Clippers, or even the Mavs could use a player like Wallace.

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

I watched my first Charlotte Bobcats game of the year the other night and that shit was depressing. So many empty seats and broken dreams. They better hope they get Anthony Davis to bring a little hope to that arena, but they're gonna need a lot more help than him. I'm about about 2 and a half hours away and I haven't bothered to go to 1 game yet.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

-

Olympiq, i agree with what you said about those teams that could use Gerald Wallace. I was surprised Portland didn't make the playoffs. I'd rather watch them than Utah. Charles Barry, i remember when Charlotte had the Hornets. Those were the good old days when they had Larry Johnson, Alonzo Mourning, Kendall Gill(he's my cousin), Muggsy Bouges, Dell Curry. Remember that game winning shot Alonzo hit in the playoffs against the Celtics in Xavier Mcdaniel's face? Alonzo laid on the court after the shot and his teammates jumped on him.

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

The Charlotte Hornets were a lot of fun to watch. This area had a lot of love for that team, but the Bobcats are pathetic. That lineup you mentioned was pretty serious. That's dope you're related to Kendall Gill, I liked watching him play. The tag team of Zo & Grandmama is better than anything the Bobcats could dream of. I'd like to see the Bobcats eventually reach that level of success, but as long as Michael Jordan's tired ass is running things that's not gonna happen.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol @ the blazers not making the playoffs? their team sucks

can't Kendall Gill give you a little extra loot to get out of your parent's place?

Quote Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
    At least MJ can say he was on the best NBA team ever and now owns the worse NBA team ever. How many people can ever say that?

hahaha

And the Celtics aren't just a bunch of old tymers. They have had some younger talent stepping through this season such as Avery Bradley.

-

What was Portland's record? If they had kept Gerald, they would've made the playoffs. So sad Brandon Roy had to retire and Greg Oden got cut from the team because of injuries. When Greg was healthy, he was a good shotblocker and rebounder. I liked his dunks. Al Jefferson needs to leave Utah because they aren't gonna win any championships. Their team is boring. I do like Devin Harris. I don't care about Boston's young players. They can't beat Miami in the playoffs.

Oden played like 5 NBA games and he looks like he's 67 years old. That Hayward dude on the Jazz is the man.

The Blazers were like 8 games away from even being near the 8th seed. There were only a few teams worse than them in the west.

Rose down again?

OlympiQ

Quote Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post
    Rose down again?
    Yeah that looked bad. Might be ACL or MCL. Tough for the Bulls.

Lebron being a pussy in this game with all the acting.

OlympiQ

...That was a disgusting flop by Lebron
    C'mon son