once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 63 of 966 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA basketball thread

rashard lewis would be the better take for orlando, another thing with orlando is i dnt think jameer nelson is that good of a point guard. overall though orlando has a lot of potential d.howard is an excellent big man. hedo turkoglu comes and goes i dnt kno wats up with him. he could be such a good player but either he gets injured or falls to a mysterious illness.

Billy Donovan is now Orlando's coach. Thank you Otis Smith for getting rid of Brian Hill. Now try to pick up Rashard Lewis and I will be a happy man. Dwight needs help and I dont want him leaving like Shaq left us.

P.E.A.C.E.

Suga Duga

will be interesting to see if Howard got more post-moves next season, Jameer Nelson needs some lessons how to play the one guard position

Stunts Blunts and Hip Hop obibyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
    Jameer Nelson needs some lessons how to play the one guard position
    If there is one person who can get Jameer to utilize his potential at PG...Its Donavan

Suga Duga

^^^^we'll see, anyway Donovan is a first-year NBA coach, it will take some time

Yea, Pitino didn't do anything in the pros and look at all his college success. Personally, I think they overpaid for a guy with no pro experience.

well the seasons over i guess all we can do now is talk trades and free agents. plus theres the european basketball championships which are always good to watch. a lot of nba players will turn out for that hopefully.

Suga Duga

^^^^word han, I'll start it right off with the draft picks and some mini-clips of em
    http://www.nba.com/features/draft2007_consensus.html

the first 2 in the draft are guranteed. 3rd i think the hawks will take conley jr, they aint a lot of pg's in the draft but i wont be surprised if they take the chinese kid.

im jus dissapointed at how turkeys golden 87 generation is developing soo badly. these guys dominated the european youth championships and all of them played in the world champs last season. it was expected that atleast 5 of them would be drafted. so far only one ersan ilyasova has been drafted and his just been dissapointing. nothing like the hype after the world champs as he was declared the best young player alongside yi jianlin in the tournament. we always produce good young talent some have even made there way to the ncaa but its just making these guys take that final step that seems to be the problem.

wuswordz95

CLIPPERS WILL TAKE IT IN 08. YOU WATCH IT. FUCK THE SUNS. COngragulation san antonino. kobe i hope yer gay ass gets traded .

i think orlando will do good next year but maybe not winning it

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    CLIPPERS WILL TAKE IT IN 08. YOU WATCH IT. FUCK THE SUNS. COngragulation san antonino. kobe i hope yer gay ass gets traded .
    it's always funny to read comments from fans of a certain nba team...you're blind son

Al thornton in 07 FOOZ!!

anyone heard bout that kobe video thats surfacing around with him sayin stuff bout lakers and andrew buynum.

yep kobe saying some stuff about andrew bynum. for me this whole kobe saga is a bit stupid the lakers now should trade him. i dnt care wat kind of player he is no player is bigger than the team.