once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 672 of 966 FirstFirst ... 172572622662669670671672673674675682722772 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 14484

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Skip is hip hop. rappers are scared of him

"Yesterday @50cent called me out. Funny, I've invited him numerous times to come in studio, take me on. Always has an excuse. Another Floyd.," he tweeted January 21st.

"So @50cent thinks he's in good shape? He isn't in my league (strength or endurance). I'll prove it to him if he dares. I'm 5-10, 175 lbs." (Skip Bayless' Twitter)

so now James is not going to get the credit, because he only has one ring...OK then.

than one man is better than Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, James,Wade, Duncan, Magic, isiah thomas, Larry Bird, A.I. Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Wilt Chamberlain, hakeem olajuwon, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and nearly every player you can think of, and that man is

robert horry

Yeah the picture was for Iron Sheik cause just about every post of his has to do with dissing Kobe Bryant, for some reason. If Hakeem, Barkley, and Pippen were on the same team together in their primes, instead of at the end of their careers, they would have gotten about 10 rings.

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    the bulls will be the only team to stop them. the celtics are gonna get broken up i believe.

there's gonna be a lot of bulls fans next year.
    Even if the Celtics lose a player or two off their main roster, it's not like they are in a rebuilding stage. They will probably lose Ray Allen, and possibly one other main player. Though they would be looking to make nice additions to the squad too. And they have some very promising younger players.

I don't know why they would want to get rid of Garnett, as he was one of the best players in the playoffs and is still solid. The Celtics had the most injuries of any team in the playoffs, and were still one game from the finals.

not if Jordan was playing

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Even if the Celtics lose a player or two off their main roster, it's not like they are in a rebuilding stage. They will probably lose Ray Allen, and possibly one other main player. Though they would be looking to make nice additions to the squad too. And they have some very promising younger players.

I don't know why they would want to get rid of Garnett, as he was one of the best players in the playoffs and is still solid. The Celtics had the most injuries of any team in the playoffs, and were still one game from the finals.
    garnett was looking really old, and that's after the shortened season. although next year teams wont be consistently playing every day. i think they'll keep him, but if he wants much more than veteran's salary he could be out.

they've got a lot of great pieces and one of the top 3 (in my opinion; he's top 5 indisputably tho) point guards in the game. he's a creator, he'll make some of the other dudes better. plus they'll still have peirce and he can still score on almost anybody.

They wouldn't have gotten that far in the playoffs without Garnett, he was solid.

nah i'm not denying that or saying he fell off, just that he was lookin real fatigued. especially within the context of each game, all of their big 3 would get into foul trouble in a way that implied tiredness

OlympiQ

why should they address the concerns of somebody who acts like a five year old?
    Why would a organization not try to bring in talent to surround their star player?

He got one of the best coaches in the league fired without valid cause. who knows how well he would get along with a lesser coach like Vinny.
    Unlike Van Gundy, VDN is a great players coach. SVG was voted the most hated coach to play for by the players.

I almost want to say Stan is a good coach because he's got the winning record, but he's also one of the most hated in the league by players and has irrecoverably clashed with some of the league's best in Shaq and Dwight. Stan's ego is off the charts and you see it in his quotes, and he senselessly topedo's his players in press conferences even when they're playing well.

weren't the Magic in the finals not that long ago? Howard alienated his whole team and made himself look like an idiot. are you really implying that Howard was fully correct in the way he handled things? cause I think you would be the first person to ever say that, lol

- Tony Parker files $20M lawsuit against NYC club where he injured eye in Drake/Chris
    Brown brawl

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...9673--nba.html

OlympiQ

weren't the Magic in the finals not that long ago?
    Dwight carried those teams to the Finals and ECF's back to back years with junky top 8 pick lotto rosters surrounding him.

Howard alienated his whole team and made himself look like an idiot. are you really implying that Howard was fully correct in the way he handled things? cause I think you would be the first person to ever say that, lol
    No, I'm saying that Howard doesn't deserve the majority of the blame for killing this team. I already said this...

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Biggest Bitch In Sports

Yeah the picture was for Iron Sheik cause just about every post of his has to do with dissing Kobe Bryant, for some reason.
    go back and read all my points 2 remind urself why the rapist douchebag is over-rated...heres some more:

btw: i feel the same way about Rapistberger (check the NFL thread)
    Last edited by IronSheik; 07-09-2012 at 12:22 PM.

If the Dragon didn't get injured he would've knocked the Heat out of the playoffs in the first round.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar