Page 743 of 965 FirstFirst ... 243643693733740741742743744745746753793843 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

  1. #11131
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    MORE OF A OFF BALANCE TRIP AND SINCE HES USED TO FLOPPING HE MADE IT LOOK GOOD

    AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS BUTLER AND HE TURNED GANGSTA

    BUT IT WAS NAZeR


  2. #11132

    Default

    As i said last night, it's painfully obvious that the officials are being WAY tougher on the Bulls than the Heat. Especially late in the games. I can understand the NBA preferring the star-laden Heat move on rather than the Bulls, but it's just disgusting that the officials are making this much of an impact against one team and for another. The only thing that could ever change it is the fans sending the message that they find it unacceptable. With the only fans getting upset enough to send that message being Bulls fans, they are considered bias and ignored. Not sure how anyone could not see it regardless of who they root for. The NBA's been doing this crap for years now. Watch the end of virtually any close playoff game. You'll see the "sexier" team get all the calls late in the game. It's getting hard to even take the NBA seriously anymore. Sad.

  3. #11133
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    If Grizzlies win today, put them in for the favorite to win the finals.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  4. #11134
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    2-1 DOESnT MEAN GRIZZLES WILL WIN THE FINALS

    HEAT LAST YR WAS DOWN 2-1 TO PACERS AND 3-2 TO BOSTON


  5. #11135
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Heat don't want any of the Grizzlies.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  6. #11136
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    GRIZZ AND SPURS ARE GOOD

    I THINK LAST YRS SPURS HAD A SHoT


  7. #11137

    Default

    If the Spurs win the Finals this year am going to predict Tim Duncan retires

  8. #11138
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Mark Madsen to become new head coach of Los Angeles.


    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--so...000752768.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  9. #11139

    Default

    That's a good place to start building your coaching career. who knows maybe one day he will be a coach of an NBA team, or a top NCAA men's basketball team.

  10. #11140

    Default

    The Spurs/Warriors series is going to go to seven games!!!!

  11. #11141
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    where is Richard Hamilton?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  12. #11142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    where is Richard Hamilton?
    Good question. I guess he's just completely done.

  13. #11143

    Default

    Marc Gasol wins The NBA Defensive Player Of the Year Award, but only makes it to The NBA All-Defensive Second Team....makes sense!!!

  14. #11144
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The Warriors back to reality.
    2-2 GAME ON!

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    The Spurs/Warriors series is going to go to seven games!!!!
    Its a good series, Warrior should take the lead next game and then Win it at home.

  15. #11145
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    As i said last night, it's painfully obvious that the officials are being WAY tougher on the Bulls than the Heat. Especially late in the games. I can understand the NBA preferring the star-laden Heat move on rather than the Bulls, but it's just disgusting that the officials are making this much of an impact against one team and for another. The only thing that could ever change it is the fans sending the message that they find it unacceptable. With the only fans getting upset enough to send that message being Bulls fans, they are considered bias and ignored. Not sure how anyone could not see it regardless of who they root for. The NBA's been doing this crap for years now. Watch the end of virtually any close playoff game. You'll see the "sexier" team get all the calls late in the game. It's getting hard to even take the NBA seriously anymore. Sad.
    They do that with the Warriors too

Similar Threads

  1. Ronin Exposed
    By PROPHETYAHWEH in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 04:22 AM
  2. Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?
    By Hayabusa in forum The Sports Zone
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:45 AM
  3. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM
  4. Any people willing to help me out....
    By The Last Clansman in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:16 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •