Page 77 of 965 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 14464

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Bill Walton was on ESPN the other day saying that the Celtics have been playing real nice defense, and that their defense is underrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Bill Walton Is The Man

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    . with the heat not even wade can carry this team anymore. shaqs not what he used to be, the pg's suck. they got owned by orlando yesterday.
    FUCK YOU FAGGIT, THEY BEAT THE NETS AND BEAT THE ROCKETS WHICH THEY WILL POSSIBLY MEET IN THE FINALS

miami have lost their fighting spirit, j-will and smush are playing like shit. recently shaq is improving, but he aint at the level he should be. miami have no 3 point threat, they should have atleast tried to keep either posey or kapono. they jus seem like a lazy team at the moment.

Heat make it as a 7th seed this year and play Orlando first round, lmao.

And J-Will is playing good for an old man with a bum knee, dude has the ability to still take over games. Ricky Davis is coming along nicely he's been stroking it from 3 the past few games. Shaq and Zo are still a badass combo at center to be fucked with. Wade's not even dunking yet, but he's putting in like 5 trick shots a game most of which dumb ass ref's haven't been counting don't put the Heat in the cellar just yet homeboy.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Bill Walton was on ESPN the other day saying that the Celtics have been playing real nice defense, and that their defense is underrated.
    Bill Walton dropped to much acid back in his youth.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Bill Walton dropped to much acid back in his youth.

hahahaha throw it down

boston is better but i still dont think they will win it this year the magic might take the east too and even if they do the spurs are still a better team then them both

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    hahahaha throw it down

boston is better but i still dont think they will win it this year the magic might take the east too and even if they do the spurs are still a better team then them both
    not only the spurs, but dallas, phoenix, utah and houston are better to.

i love the way san antonio are in cruise mode so far. ginobili is on fire if he doesnt win 6th man of the year, it would be a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Heat make it as a 7th seed this year and play Orlando first round, lmao.

And J-Will is playing good for an old man with a bum knee, dude has the ability to still take over games. Ricky Davis is coming along nicely he's been stroking it from 3 the past few games. Shaq and Zo are still a badass combo at center to be fucked with. Wade's not even dunking yet, but he's putting in like 5 trick shots a game most of which dumb ass ref's haven't been counting don't put the Heat in the cellar just yet homeboy.
    the heat are old shaq and zo are at the end of there career but they do still have d-wade i would build around him if they make the playoffs they will be out in the first round but i dont think they will make it

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Orlando started off strong last year also, and then they faded. No love for the first place Bucks? lol I know they had a bad season last year, but look at all the injuries to a bunch of their starters(like I've said before).
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Orlando started off strong last year also, and then they faded. No love for the first place Bucks? lol I know they had a bad season last year, but look at all the injuries to a bunch of their starters(like I've said before).
    Yeah, we faded because we had an awful ass coach in Brian Hill. I don't think Stan will allow that, they may not keep up at the pace their going, but Stan will not let them totally drop like they did last year. Plus, Rashard is a big asset who allows us to stretch the floor and open up more options which we did not have last year.

P.E.A.C.E.

actually i think last years bucks were a better team, they were more complete but just way too many injuries. i still dnt think yi is the right option for them. but redd and mo williams are a deadly guard combo. they are going really well, if they stay healthy bucks will be playoff bound.

i dnt think orlando will fade, d-howard is dominating the paint in everygame. even if he has an off shooting night, rashard or hedo steps in. they have a real good team this season. van gundy is a huge difference maker. reason why they wont fade away.

LeBron is showing why he is the best player in the league. Celtics, with three all stars, STILL couldnt contain him. Its time to realize that Kobe aint THE man anymore. Plus he never made a finals without Shaq.

LeBron is playing some disgustingly good basketball, good thing for the cavs this season is that Ilgauskas and Gooden are playing well at the moment and doing their jobs really well.

but kobe will always be kobe, one minute he complaining next minute he drops 50 on you. also he is a great defender.

Yea, im not taking anything away. BUt I have never, besides Jordan, watched someone as good as LeBron.