once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 91 of 966 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 14483

Thread: NBA basketball thread

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    When is Gooden going to cut that piece of hair off the back of his head?
    i thought he did. if not, then he's definately still riding the homo wave till that thing is shaved, who the fuck does that shit, and how can anyone talk to him without being like "yo, handle that shit spot fag"

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    i thought he did. if not, then he's definately still riding the homo wave till that thing is shaved, who the fuck does that shit, and how can anyone talk to him without being like "yo, handle that shit spot fag"
    i despise Drew Gooden...that hair patch and the high socks and the overall-fagness....i just hate him for some reason

-

Yeah Drew Gooden is a strange dude. That beard of his really makes him look strange. I forgot about that hair patch on the back of his neck LOL. LOL@Han saying Michael Redd is a waste of space hahahahahahahaha. How long has Michael been with the Bucks? I know he's been in the league for awhile. When is he gonna realize he's going nowhere with the Bucks? He could've been playing for the Cavs when Lebron tried to get him but he'd rather stay with a sorry ass team for more money who aren't going anywhere.

who the hell would go into a waiver with gooden, that guy will never cut his beard off.

baron davis got shafted in the picks for the all-star reserves he really deserved to be in the team. but thats the west for you.

why is joe johnson on the all star team.

-

Joe Johnson made the all star team? He deserves it. He's a good guy and a good scorer. Very low-key dude. I wish Phoenix would've kept him because Atlanta will never win a championship.

its official pau gasol is a laker. they traded him for brown, crittenton and 2 first round draft picks. im not sure about this trade, with bynum being awesome this year did the lakers really need to trade for gasol. but either way it does make the lakers a serious contender now.

-

LOL@the Lakers got rid of Kwame Brown's sorry ass hahahahahahahahaha. It's about time. I was wondering when they were gonna let his sorry ass go. Getting Pau Gasol is gonna be a good pickup for them.

with the lakers getting gasol wheres this put the bulls. i mean who the hell can they trade for now. they didnt go for garnett, and now they lose gasol.

something surprising about the all-star picks, only duncan from the spurs. i would have atleast expected ginobili to get picked. dats wat u get for playing boring basketball.

Lakers Winning The Title!!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

bynum,gasol,odom,bryant and fisher
    dont let me say the bench...

The Lakers are only going to get better, but man The Celts taking out the Mavs last night without kG is really something isnt it??? It sucks that Allen dint make the allstar team...I hope that this inspires him to step his game up a bit...If you are a true allstar you shoulnt be able to make your team win without the other allstar (KG). Paul Pierce has nothing else to prove...hes carried that team on his back for the last few years.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The Grizzlies will get the right's to Pau Gasol's brother and also Aaron Mckie? Mckie is retired, right? I thought he was assistant coaching right now with the Sixers, or helping out with some Philly based team. Has Pau Gasol's brother gotten any playing time in the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Has Pau Gasol's brother gotten any playing time in the NBA?
    nope, marc gasol is pretty useless, jus a downgraded version of pau.

the grizzlies now look set on building around rudy gay and they would hope to sign a top free agent next season.

Celts And Lakers Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
    Celts And Lakers Would Be Nice
    thats the whole idea, because the grizzlies got screwed in this trade. david stern's plan is to re-create the lakers - celts rivalry. cause no one wants to see the spurs win. this is the only way to stop them by making the lakers and celts full of stars.